sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's just stupid to take these "peaceful" methods away from us. People will commit suicide either way but if they don't have access to such substances they will do it a worse way, for example, jumping in front of a train and they could traumatise hundreds for life. Suicide needs to be legalised but they just make it worse...

• Love
Reactions: Leiden, wannago, MiserableBastard1995 and 21 others
E

elephantinthroom

Nov 19, 2019
I had a gut feeling a few months ago telling me to buy SN because with the amount of attention it's getting, the "do-gooders" will likely ban it. But I thought 'nah, that's just my paranoia' - boy was I wrong. Thankfully it's probably still gonna be listed on other sites.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Life is pointless, followingfate and 6 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
What @sadworld said. They can ban as many peaceful methods as much as they want, but it won't prevent suicide. People will just find more desperate and brutal ways to do it.

I can understand substances being banned that can be used to murder others though, like explosive substances/poisons etc.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Life is pointless, Gnip and 9 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Fuck the ppl who ban this stuff. Thanks for making our lives even more miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, pthnrdnojvsc, Life is pointless and 6 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I linked these cases as so many people in the UK was asking why they can't get SN and how did he CTB with only one bottle of N.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: wannago, gtrfvr and Sakura94
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
I haven't read the reports, but from what I remember from previous cases is people CTB with the open bottle and packaging next to them.

I wish people would THROW OUT THE PACKAGING.

I remember someone who used N from A and had the original bottle and packaging. This provides all the information on what the product is, how it is bottled to clear customs, which carrier A used to ship, and leads directly back to A.

Or when someone uses pills and have all empty blister packs. Just throw out all the packaging. Why leave a detailed thread on what you used, where you bought it, and how it was shipped to you?

I realize that when someone is about to CTB they don't really care anymore. But please don't burn the bridge behind you and make it so that others are not able to follow you...

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, gtrfvr, Barracuda91 and 10 others
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
The worst thing is these people trying to ban it are just making us suffer more. Not only do we have to stay until we find an alternative, that alternative isn't going to be as peaceful. People will resort to other methods, jumping, hanging etc. They'll never stop us doing it, they just prolong our misery and increase our physical suffering.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Life is pointless, voyager and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I haven't read the reports, but from what I remember from previous cases is people CTB with the open bottle and packaging next to them.

I remember someone who used N from A and had the original bottle and packaging. This provides all the information on what the product is, how it is bottled to clear customs, which carrier A used to ship, and leads directly back to A.

Or when someone uses pills and have all empty blister packs. Just throw out all the packaging. Why leave a detailed thread on what you used, where you bought it, and how it was shipped to you?

I realize that when someone is about to CTB they don't really care anymore. But please don't burn the bridge behind you and make it so that others are not able to follow you...
It may happen in the US next for that reason.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, gtrfvr, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
R

RockLadyPoppy

Dec 29, 2020
I'm sorry I don't understand these abbreviations. Is there somewhere I can see them?

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
They want to be seen to be "helping", but unfortunately this is no help. Restricting peoples options just causes more suffering

Reactions: Life is pointless, voyager, HopelessBorderline and 3 others
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Just what we need, more legislation from the idiots in power who have no clue what the hell they are doing and what kind of damage they are causing to the people who suffer most in this world.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Deleted member 24645, Barracuda91 and 5 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah and I bet if these fuckers ever needed it all they would have to do is snap their fingers.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, pthnrdnojvsc, voyager and 4 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020

YES!!!

Reactions: demuic and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Your right that has been a major problem people CTB and leaving the details for LE and next of kin to find but don't forget there are people who CTB who wanted SS closed down and left details of where we were getting SN, but it's a warning for other Countries don't advertise the supplier and throw the packaging away 48 hours before use and clear your devices of any evidence.

The PDF's are safe to view but I will write a few things written, it explains about SN and mentions the PPeH as a source of information and there was a vets assistant who stole one bottle of N and later CTB, you can see who received these reports, for example the SN the Family, Matt Hancock the UK Health Secretary, Ebay and the SN supplier.

For the vets assistant the reports were sent to the Family, UK Health Secretary and a copy to Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and they have a number of days to reply with actions to prevent further deaths.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, gtrfvr and demuic
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Interesting that the SN dude drank booze alongside it. I def want to drink some booze alongside it.

• Love
Reactions: gtrfvr and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Interesting that the SN dude drank booze alongside it. I def want to drink some booze alongside it.

I was wondering when someone might pick up on he CTB while boozing, Stella chart below, lol

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Lastsauce and BluesRunTheGame
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Good detective work, Geo.

I like how it is mentioned in one of the reports that, "It has been shown that reducing access to the means of suicide can reduce the rate of suicide."

Do they not realize that just pushes people towards using painful methods that can harm others? Or that by trying to prevent every single person no matter their circumstances from ctb, those in charge will have blood on their hands anyways when many of those people they forced to live go on to die from things like drug addictions, alcoholism, diseases caused by poor lifestyle factors, and chronic illnesses that underpinned said person's desire for ctb?

We are talking about the same leaders who want to ban us from eating fatty and sugary foods though. If they don't even want us to have a choice in buying some salty crisps and original formula coke, fat chance of them letting anybody check out.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, pthnrdnojvsc, Life is pointless and 4 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Yes, one would think th

I like how it is mentioned in one of the reports that, "It has been shown that reducing access to the means of suicide can reduce the rate of suicide."

Do they not realize that just pushes people towards using painful methods that can harm others? Or that by trying to prevent every single person no matter their circumstances from ctb, those in charge will have blood on their hands anyways when many of those people they forced to live go on to die from things like drug addictions, alcoholism, diseases caused by poor lifestyle factors, and chronic illnesses that underpinned said person's desire for ctb?

We are talking about the same leaders who want to ban us from eating fatty and sugary foods though. If they don't even want us to have a choice in buying some salty crisps and original formula coke, fat chance of them letting anybody check out.
Well said.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Jumper Geo
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Well, at least this proves SN is indeed effective. It's a real shame they keep trying to take away methods though, it's like they don't understand that for some, this is the only way to bring the emptiness and pain to an end.

Reactions: Life is pointless, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Why are the people that are so anti-suicide not as adamant about improving mental health services?

Reactions: Dee38, Barracuda91, Life is pointless and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

I have read quite a few reports and I will list them in order,

Hanging is still the most popular there were over 50.
Jumping, 10.
Overdose, 10.
Train/Tube, 5.
Cutting, 4.
SN, 2.
N, 1.

There are 1000's of reports but not all accessible and there is a backlog from Covid-19 but the interesting situation with assisted suicide, Spain is heading that way and there are 1000's of Brits living in Spain and lots of us have been there on holiday so if they offer a similar service as Dignitas people from the UK will be queueing up to CTB and the English Newspapers will be running stories of people who want to CTB and I think it will be forced to talk about in Parliament. I would like it legalised in the UK from the age of 18 years old and we could have a 3-year consultation period so family, friends and the professionals have time to help them, by legalising it, I have listed a few benefits below.

No person traumatised by seeing or finding a dead body.
Drivers not traumatised by someone jumping in front of them.
Family will not be shocked by finding a loved one dead and you get to say GOODBYE.
Family, Friends and Professionals have 3 years to help that person and change their mind.
Peaceful end of life option.
Stop children CTB I have read some shocking stories of children CTB in the UK a recent case, click link ,16-year-old Boy found dead in woods
People with terminal illnesses and in extreame pain, can choose when to go.
Paedophile and rapists who have the thoughts but are fighting against them but can't control them and would rather CTB then ruin a person's life.
Organ donation, I am quite happy to have my organs and blood taken under general anaesthesia before the N is administered to help a person who wants to live and have a better chance leading a normal life.
Free up the Emergency services teams, Ambulances, doctors, nurses, and emergency rescue teams, lifeboats and helicopters teams.
Save a lot of money and free up hospital beds.

There are other benefits but I have listed a few above.

Click below to see sadly hundreds of people who CTB.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden, gtrfvr, Life is pointless and 4 others
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Why are the people that are so anti-suicide not as adamant about improving mental health services?
Helping is very expensive and very difficult, campaigning to ban something can make you profit.

Reactions: Life is pointless, voyager, demuic and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
If change is desired then dialogue is a good start. Mr. Hamilton's position, title, and email are public; therefore, they can legally be posted for use. He can be reached at: [email protected] Suggest respectful dialogue versus spam/hate mail. We can all complain and lick our varied wounds about how life should be, or be part of processes that result in change. Most do the former versus the latter. Cheers!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 262653, elfgyoza, Jumper Geo and 2 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Here are two coroner investigations into SN and N, in the SN case they contacted ebay and the supplier so that's why the main SN seller in the UK stop selling it.

Cheers

Geo
These coroners are evil. JERKS! Their recommendations of restricting sale of N and SN is so evil. So evil must live, no matter what? They decide for us that life is beautiful and therefore have to live?!

So sad..:eh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
Ah I see so this is why its becoming so difficult to find sn.

This leaves me with very few options moving forward, this will not be pretty.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
This is complete bullshit! They cant dictate what I do with my life. People talked about the possibility of this happening on here a

year ago and most said no that won't ever happen and now look at it. Glad I already have mine. Although shelf life could start to

be a factor if yrs start spanning. Wonder if it's just that seller or would become a universal ban? There's bound to be other

sellers. At least it's still available in the US for now also. Im thinking it won't change in the US. It has many uses. If I were the

seller I wouldn't let the coroner bully me into not selling this Legal, product that has many uses. The seller rolled over. Lame.

Reactions: Leiden and MiserableBastard1995