• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

funnyvalentine

Nov 27, 2018
Josef Hassid (Polish: Józef Chasyd) (28 December 1923 – 7 November 1950) was a Polish violinist and is generally considered to be one of the most gifted violinists of all times.
He developed Schizophrenia when he was about 17 years old and had to give up his musical career and died at age 26 in 1950. Apart from a few short tracks ( test pressings for EMI ) there has been no recorded legacy.

Last edited:
F

funnyvalentine

Nov 27, 2018
Terence Judd ( 3 October 1957 - 1st Dec 1979 ) was one of the most promising pianists ever. But it was not meant to be a long career.
At only 22 years he took his own life. Here is an example of his astonishing art. Particularly from 2.10 min. in the clip below the fiendishly difficult Toccata of Barber's Sonata has never been played more superbly.
What an incredible loss.

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
John Kennedy Toole

Born
in New Orleans, LA, The United States
December 17, 1937

Died
March 26, 1969

3049.jpg

John Kennedy Toole was an American novelist from New Orleans, Louisiana, best known for his novel A Confederacy of Dunces.

Toole's novels remained unpublished during his lifetime. Some years after his death by suicide, Toole's mother brought the manuscript of A Confederacy of Dunces to the attention of the novelist Walker Percy, who ushered the book into print. In 1981 Toole was posthumously awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kennedy_Toole

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I always thought the story of George Stinney was very tragic. He was a 14 year old boy executed by electric chair here in South Carolina in the forties. He supposedly killed two young local girls, but there was no evidence to speak of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stinney

Thankfully we've come quite far since. But then again, they still blame Obama and even Hillary (despite not even winning) for all the country's problems down here.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I always thought the story of George Stinney was very tragic. He was a 14 year old boy executed by electric chair here in South Carolina in the forties. He supposedly killed two young local girls, but there was no evidence to speak of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stinney

Thankfully we've come quite far since. But then again, they still blame Obama and even Hillary (despite not even winning) for all the country's problems down here.
That is a horror story mate, there's a case from a couple of years ago of a guy who was executed in the US for the killing of his family by fire. He always maintained his Innocence and after the event new evidence came to light that it was caused by an electrical fault. I'm certain many other innocent people have been put to death after being wrongly convicted.

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
That is a horror story mate, there's a case from a couple of years ago of a guy who was executed in the US for the killing of his family by fire. He always maintained his Innocence and after the event new evidence came to light that it was caused by an electrical fault. I'm certain many other innocent people have been put to death after being wrongly convicted.

This reminds me of another similar and controversial case: http://clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/willingham899.htm
But I'm guessing you're not referring to that because the execution was like 15 years ago (and the wife was not killed / she wasn't home at the time of the incident).

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
My father grew up in farm in the Midwest, a large one, that raised pork for the government under contract in those days. He and his cousin would run around all day. One night at dinner, my dad could not find his cousin. After they looked, looked all night. The next day to their horror they found him, a backbone, femurs, and a skull. He had fallen into one of the pig pen enclosures, probably bleeding. They devoured him. Dad never forgot that one.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
My father grew up in farm in the Midwest, a large one, that raised pork for the government under contract in those days. He and his cousin would run around all day. One night at dinner, my dad could not find his cousin. After they looked, looked all night. The next day to their horror they found him, a backbone, femurs, and a skull. He had fallen into one of the pig pen enclosures, probably bleeding. They devoured him. Dad never forgot that one.

I thought only wild boars were dangerous...

This is horrifying

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Someone I used to work with told me that as a child of perhaps seven years of age, she witnessed her young sister burn to death in front of her.
She grew up on a farm and her parents had gone to visit neighbours and left them alone. There was an open fire and this caused the demise of her sibling.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Last edited: