• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Kalief Browder (May 25, 1993 – June 6, 2015) was an African American man from The Bronx, New York. In 2010, at the age of 16, Browder was accused of the theft of a backpack and its contents including a camera, $700, a credit card, and an iPod Touch. Awaiting trial, Browder was jailed on Rikers Island for three years with nearly two years of time spent in solitary confinement. He was released when the prosecutor's case was found to be lacking any evidence against Browder and the case's main witness was found to have left the United States. Two years following his release from prison, Browder died by suicide, hanging himself from an air conditioning unit outside of his mother's home. Browder's supporters say his suicide was the result of mental and physical abuse sustained in prison. His case has been cited by activists who call for the reform of the New York City criminal justice system, and attracted widespread attention in the years following his death.
141006_r25549.jpg

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/10/06/before-the-law

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Kalief Browder (May 25, 1993 – June 6, 2015) was an African American man from The Bronx, New York. In 2010, at the age of 16, Browder was accused of the theft of a backpack and its contents including a camera, $700, a credit card, and an iPod Touch. Awaiting trial, Browder was jailed on Rikers Island for three years with nearly two years of time spent in solitary confinement. He was released when the prosecutor's case was found to be lacking any evidence against Browder and the case's main witness was found to have left the United States. Two years following his release from prison, Browder died by suicide, hanging himself from an air conditioning unit outside of his mother's home. Browder's supporters say his suicide was the result of mental and physical abuse sustained in prison. His case has been cited by activists who call for the reform of the New York City criminal justice system, and attracted widespread attention in the years following his death.
141006_r25549.jpg

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/10/06/before-the-law
His story made me cry. He was so young. His life ruined.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Can someone explain to me wtf is wrong with the population of Britbin? We seem to be a nation that thrives on suffering, I know what I would do to the tory party if given the chance, I've fantasised about it many times.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/07/girl...for-a-job-as-her-family-had-no-money-8115863/

That is seriously sick. There is something seriously wrong with things today. Even presuming people have managed to jump through the correct hoops and receive benefits, how are they supposed to actually live on the amounts allocated?? it has barely risen in twenty years wtf

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Bryce Masters is an 18 year old resident of Independence, Missouri.
On September 14, 2014, Masters was pulled over by Timothy Runnels under suspicion of driving a stolen vehicle. [2]
After refusing to get out of his vehicle, Runnels began to taser Masters for a total of 20 seconds. [5] While Masters was limp on the floor, Runnels handcuffed him, dragged and dropped him face-first onto the pavement. For eight minutes Masters brain was deprived of oxygen, causing him to go into a coma. [5] Masters now suffers from permanent brain damage. [2]
Masters was attempting to film the incident when he was stopped. He was driving his parents' car which had no outstanding warrant. Runnels found a small amount of marijuana in Masters' pocket.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article81082327.html
https://theintercept.com/2016/06/07...-8-minutes-now-facing-a-lifetime-of-recovery/

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Bryce Masters is an 18 year old resident of Independence, Missouri.
On September 14, 2014, Masters was pulled over by Timothy Runnels under suspicion of driving a stolen vehicle. [2]
After refusing to get out of his vehicle, Runnels began to taser Masters for a total of 20 seconds. [5] While Masters was limp on the floor, Runnels handcuffed him, dragged and dropped him face-first onto the pavement. For eight minutes Masters brain was deprived of oxygen, causing him to go into a coma. [5] Masters now suffers from permanent brain damage. [2]
Masters was attempting to film the incident when he was stopped. He was driving his parents' car which had no outstanding warrant. Runnels found a small amount of marijuana in Masters' pocket.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article81082327.html
https://theintercept.com/2016/06/07...-8-minutes-now-facing-a-lifetime-of-recovery/
That is fucking horrific, I watched the video, four years? I hope he gets it inside! And Karma fucks him hard.

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
That is fucking horrific, I watched the video, four years? I hope he gets it inside! And Karma fucks him hard.
Yeah, that's not long enough for what he did. Cops over here get away with lenient sentences for horrific crimes committed under color of "serving and protecting the public." I'm sure he (the former cop) didn't have to serve any of his sentence in "general population" 'cause he's a former cop. I wouldn't automatically trust the word of any of them, and they'll lie their asses off to cover for each other.

Last edited:
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
I am learning these days the the UK and the USA have much in common:. Poverty, unemployment, shame, bullying, debt, suicide. Not everyone naturally. These stories are testimony to broken systems. I am well aware that the affluent also commit suicide and life is far more complex than a matter of economic circumstances but suicide rates usually correlate positively with poverty and unemployment

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
I'm not trying to come at you but what do you all get out of this thread?
I just barely now noticed this question.

For me it's just a confirmation of my sense that life has always been, and continues to be - even in this supposedly enlightened and modern age - a brutal clusterfuck of injustice and victimization of the powerless by the powerful. I take your point though. This thread is kind of a lurid and sensational carnival of the darkest aspects of humanity, so why would one intentionally immerse themselves in all this ghastly shit? I honestly feel an unearned sense of moral superiority that I'm not perpetrating any of these horrors. It's not much, but at this point I don't have many things that make me feel better about myself.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I just barely now noticed this question.

For me it's just a confirmation of my sense that life has always been, and continues to be - even in this supposedly enlightened and modern age - a brutal clusterfuck of injustice and victimization of the powerless by the powerful. I take your point though. This thread is kind of a lurid and sensational carnival of the darkest aspects of humanity, so why would one intentionally immerse themselves in all this ghastly shit? I honestly feel an unearned sense of moral superiority that I'm not perpetrating any of these horrors. It's not much, but at this point I don't have many things that make me feel better about myself.
Ahhhhh so it's like reality TV for you haha that's cool. I can totally understand that

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I created it to highlight possible injustice and to share with the rest of the world what they would otherwise be unaware of.
You've created some pretty entertaining threads on this forum! Its been a long time since I made that comment. Sometimes Im shocked that I'm going KMS and how sad it will be. Lately this thread reminds me that's it's okay because life is sad. Not everyone has a happy ending. There's not always a reason for everything