ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
I have an 100 gram pack of lab grade Sn ready. I just opened it and it looks good, biggest worry is that it's lost chemical potency and I fail (its 4 years old)

I had many hopes and dreams crushed in an instant. Ive fought the good fight but I know life is doomed from here. I've ghosted my friends and ready to let go of this coil.

I'm an extreme extrovert so it's really painful letting so many people go, "if there was another option I'd take it" reasoning has led me off many cliffs

I'm broken and tired, only one option at this point.

Something I'm still not sure of is dose calculation and if Lyrica is a reasonable substitute for benzos.
I'm a 24yo M 5'7/169cm and around 74kgs

What would be the dosage be for that?

Cheers lads hope ill be free soon.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, voyager, SenseOfLoss and 13 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I wish you peace and rest ❤ I'm sorry life has lead you to this

Why not test the sn to make sure it's potent enough? I hope someone can answer your question about the medication

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As long as your SN was originally sealed and kept in a dry place it should still be fine. You should follow proven protocols as best as you can.

I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and アホペンギン
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes. Sorry it's come to this.

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace.

M

Murt

Apr 29, 2023
Sorry it's come to this CC. I hope you find calm and peace whichever path you take.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is too cruel, I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here, I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry your life came to this point and I hope you can find peace soon.

For the SN dosage, I advise about 25gm for your weight and the next glasses should have gradually less and less SN due to the fact that SN from the previous glass will already be in your system and more SN will cause nausea. As for the potency, as long as the SN was stored correctly and kept away from moisture, I think it'll be fine.

Last edited:
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm really sorry that it's come to this. I understand what you're saying-- about your dreams being crushed and being too tired to keep fighting. I'm also an extrovert and I've been ignoring pretty much everyone, it really hurts honestly. I can relate with you on a lot of points and I know how exhausted you must feel. It takes a lot of pain to get here. I'm so sorry that you've had to suffer so much, I just hope that you can find peace at the end of this journey. I don't know much about sn so I can't really add anything helpful. I just wanted to say good luck and I hope you can be free soon. All the best, bb

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I have an 100 gram pack of lab grade Sn ready. I just opened it and it looks good, biggest worry is that it's lost chemical potency and I fail (its 4 years old)

I had many hopes and dreams crushed in an instant. Ive fought the good fight but I know life is doomed from here. I've ghosted my friends and ready to let go of this coil.

I'm an extreme extrovert so it's really painful letting so many people go, "if there was another option I'd take it" reasoning has led me off many cliffs

I'm broken and tired, only one option at this point.

Something I'm still not sure of is dose calculation and if Lyrica is a reasonable substitute for benzos.
I'm a 24yo M 5'7/169cm and around 74kgs

What would be the dosage be for that?

Cheers lads hope ill be free soon.
I don't know if anyone could truly be happy about it, but you'll surely feel relieved. You're cheating the system after all

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
Sorry to hear that you're depressed. I'm depressed aswell. What hopes and dreams were crushed?

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Sorry to hear that you're depressed. I'm depressed aswell. What hopes and dreams were crushed?
funnily enough I wouldnt even call myself depressed, just tortured. have many medical issues and this recent surgical complication I had was the last straw