• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
The fact is we live in a world where people want to control our choices and live according to their ideals. Nothing will ever change that because if people can seize power and advantage over others than they will. People are the ones who flagrantly conceive and birth us into this world and they are the ones who think they own our lives as such though we also think we own the lands and animals and oceans and god knows whatever else we possibly could contain or control- the sky is the limit. Humanity has always had the biggest god complex. Thank goodness for the existence of this sweet sweet sanctuary, the only respite I've ever had from people non-stop nagging me throughout my entire life that this is right and this is wrong and you need to do this and life is only worth it if you do this and bla bla bla bla bla. This is the only place on the internet of it's kind that's both accessible and pro-choice.

• Love
Reactions: andreamysk
W

whitesumac

Jul 10, 2024
Any time I've seen people on here encouraging suicide, it's always reported and dealt with swiftly. Any type of trollish or malicious behavior I've seen here is always handled very well by mods. Frankly this forum has one of the best mods I've ever seen anywhere, I say this as someone who has been in multiple places where mods didn't do anything about harassment or trolling.
Can you elaborate for me I'm a new member here and I see alot about suicide and read in the New York times there trying to get this site taken down, and there's step by step instructions on how to commit suicide, so that's way more encouragement then someone saying do it, this is where a majority of people come because they do not want to live.. so can ypu elaborate on this a little for me.

D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
This website is absolutely not for pro suicide but more for pro choice and knowledge to the people on items that are not commonly discussed.

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
Why not say you support ending pain and suffering.
I don't get why dying and wanting to die are viewed so negatively?
People are quick to support a person diagnosed with cancer for instance to end things before they get bad so why not someone in chronic pain?

The other really odd thing is we can choose when to euthanise pets but not ourselves, seems really screwed up

daley

daley

May 11, 2024
Dealing with the media sound depressing. Most journalists just don't go deep enough to understand a post like RainAndSadness wrote.

Not that I have much hopes of it making much of a difference, but does SaSu have a "media kit" ?
A collection of articles aimed at journalists, that attempt to be short and digestible?
Perhaps there is a different way we could frame the issue in a way that would be more palatable to journalists.

Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Seems like the site is intended to be merely supportive - no matter what the participant desires or intends. I'm glad it's here. Glad I found it.

Reactions: davidtorez and LoiteringClouds
N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
Ok, so there is always going to be an underlying sense of negativity here due to the very nature of this websites purpose, however, my experience has been one of positivity.

People do talk about some rather taboo subjects but that is part of being a member in this community. We have problems and want to share. We see problems and want to help, and a big part of that is talking about it.

While this place does hold resources to ease the ctb process, I'm positive that it also helps people. I see it everyday! I'm also sure there are the opposite types of people lingering about here, but personally I've yet to see anyone who maliciously encourages it, or worse, gets a sense of joy from it. This place is nothing like how it is portrayed. It is clearly given this label by lazy, misinformed fear mongers looking to get paid. End of story.