• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
Unless you travel to Peru (and even that is complicated), you can forget about finding N. Not happening.
Yeah I gathered from what I've seen on here so far that that's the case. But I just mean in general just to know about it y'know. And I need to look up more on nitrogen as well. Thanks for the heads up tho

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Yeah I gathered from what I've seen on here so far that that's the case. But I just mean in general just to know about it y'know. And I need to look up more on nitrogen as well. Thanks for the heads up tho

One of the fired Alabama prison guards (and I went to high school with him) just posted on Facebook a couple hours ago, that they used 75% "industrial" nitrogen in the Kenneth Smith death penalty execution. If that's really true, then he really did suffer. That would be torture. My god. I don't know if it's 100% true. But it makes sense.

You want 99.98+% nitrogen at minimum, but preferably 99.9999990% nitrogen, the purest you can get in the U.S.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
One of the fired Alabama prison guards (and I went to high school with him) just posted on Facebook a couple hours ago, that they used 75% "industrial" nitrogen in the Kenneth Smith death penalty execution. If that's really true, then he really did suffer. That would be torture. My god. I don't know if it's 100% true. But it makes sense.

You want 99.98+% nitrogen at minimum, but preferably 99.9999990% nitrogen, the purest you can get in the U.S.
That would explain a lot of he's symptoms, the vomiting etc. There is a nitrogen mix with 70% nitrogen and 30% Co2 which is quite common in welding and industrial applications, maybe it was that mix they used? They would still be no oxygen in the mix so it would still work which it obviously did. The added co2 may have cause the extra suffering, I'm not sure how pure co2 interact with the body before exhaled if the body still notice it. But if that is the case he would surely feel he was suffocating, quite a painful are fearful way to die.

I mean if they bought 70% Nitrogen mixed with air he would just inhale normal air, if they bought it at an industrial shop it's probably welding gas or some mix. Guess they couldn't just execute him without him suffering.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I already imagined that they had done something wrong, I made an exit bag with a plastic chicken roasting bag, on the first attempt my vision started to darken after 30 seconds, I placed the bag above my head, squeezed the air out, opened the valve set at 15 liters per minute, I let the bag fill with nitrogen, released the air from my lungs and pulled the exit bag up to my neck.
in the first test, placing the hose in the mouth and breathing twice, the blood oxygenation went from 98% to 60%, I used a finger oximeter.
I'm very calm about the method, I'm confident it will work, I've already configured two computers to send automatic messages to a police officer friend to recover the body.
I don't believe a company would sell such bad nitrogen.
Industrial nitrogen has good purity, because if it is not available it will damage the equipment where it is used, especially if it is used for welding.

Last edited:
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
im also from alabama, i live in california now. i knew the prison system was riddled with corruption and built on slave labor but jesus christ.

Reactions: Onomatopoeia
L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024

Thank you. I'm in UK so need to see what's available here if possible so will be researching that as well. A lot to get head around. Why is it this fucking hard to end your own life yet the inception of your life which u had no control over was so flippin easy

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND not to eat any sugar or sugary foods at least 48-72 hours before you CTB via SCUBA and nitrogen
If I'm using exit bag should I not eat any sugar too?
Ok. When you exhale and hold your breath, which is what I;m talking about, and your first inhale is nitrogen, that is the most effective
I'm sorry could you try explain this? English is not my first language and I'm still don't understand,
So you hold breath before using exit bag and exhale there and then inhale deep breath nitrogen? Sorry I don't understand

Last edited:
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
If I'm using exit bag should I not eat any sugar too?

I'm sorry could you try explain this? English is not my first language and I'm still don't understand,
So you hold breath before using exit bag and exhale there and then inhale deep breath nitrogen? Sorry I don't understand

Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a byproduct of oxygen and sugar. So the less sugar you have in your body, the less CO2 that can be produced from exhaling. I'm just being overly detailed and cautious to make sure I do this right the first time. You probably don't have to do this. But it can only help the process.

You exhale, completely empty your lungs, then hold your breath while putting the mask on. The reason for this is so your first inhale after holding your breath for however long it takes you to put the mask on, will be 99.9999% nitrogen. There's no oxygen in your lungs (and you have little sugar in your body), so even if a little of the exhaled air stays in the mask, there is no CO2 in it because there was little to no oxygen (again, CO2 is a byproduct of sugar and oxygen). CO2 is what causes the suffocation sensation, which you don't want.

Doing it this way means you will likely lose consciousness after two or three deep breaths, or 10-15 seconds. You'll likely feel "high" after the first breath too since there is no oxygen. I'm still working on my lungs via the gym because I need to be able to hold my breath comfortably for around 30 seconds to have some leeway and error margin when I'm putting the mask on. Right now I can hold my breath for 28 seconds. So more treadmill and elliptical trainer! :)) When I started this CTB journey, I could only hold my breath for 15 seconds, so I'm making good progress. Once I can hold my breath for 30 seconds, I will be ready.

And yes, all the same with an exit bag.

• Informative
Reactions: grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a byproduct of oxygen and sugar. So the less sugar you have in your body, the less CO2 that can be produced from exhaling. I'm just being overly detailed and cautious to make sure I do this right the first time. You probably don't have to do this. But it can only help the process.

You exhale, completely empty your lungs, then hold your breath while putting the mask on. The reason for this is so your first inhale after holding your breath for however long it takes you to put the mask on, will be 99.9999% nitrogen. There's no oxygen in your lungs (and you have little sugar in your body), so even if a little of the exhaled air stays in the mask, there is no CO2 in it because there was little to no oxygen (again, CO2 is a byproduct of sugar and oxygen). CO2 is what causes the suffocation sensation, which you don't want.

Doing it this way means you will likely lose consciousness after two or three deep breaths, or 10-15 seconds. You'll likely feel "high" after the first breath too since there is no oxygen. I'm still working on my lungs via the gym because I need to be able to hold my breath comfortably for around 30 seconds to have some leeway and error margin when I'm putting the mask on. Right now I can hold my breath for 28 seconds. So more treadmill and elliptical trainer! :)) When I started this CTB journey, I could only hold my breath for 15 seconds, so I'm making good progress. Once I can hold my breath for 30 seconds, I will be ready.

And yes, all the same with an exit bag.
Thank you for explaining everything to me
I hope you find peace good luck

AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024

Is there any way to verify you're getting something that pure? Do companies sell something like that to regular people?