• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
TL;DR - Alabama prisons are torture chambers. They love seeing people tortured and dying. They did Kenneth Smith like that on purpose. Smith didn't want to die. He fought for his life to the bitter end, which is what all the "convulsions" were.

I've been lurking on this website for several months. I was born in Alabama, and lived there until I graduated high school, and left immediately. That place is fucked up. The easiest job with good benefits and decent pay for dumb Alabama people to get in the state is as a corrections officer. You don't even need a high school diploma in most of the prisons to work there. Needless to say, the prisons are run by the lowest rungs of society. It seems a lot of people in this forum were spooked by the Kenneth Smith execution.

I have at least 20 high school "friends" that I know of who are corrections officers in the Alabama prison system. Everything mainstream media reported about the Kenneth Smith's nitrogen execution was very biased and not exactly true. My friends (if we're calling them that) were all on Facebook telling everyone what they saw and know. They aren't bright, and two of them have been fired from their job for talking about this on Facebook.

My chosen method is the SCUBA mask and nitrogen, since it's almost impossible to find SN, and completely impossible to get N. I've researched and have used many resources on this site to make sure I have everything right.

Ok, so here's what was said on Facebook by Alabama corrections officers regarding the nitrogen execution.

1. "They used a Type-C respirator mask."

Type C is what's used in industrial settings, or what should be used in industrial settings, to prevent inhalation of asbestos, formaldehyde, chlorine, etc.

It could theoretically work for CTB. But you can except similar results if you try it. These things are built to supplement oxygen, not keep oxygen out, which is how/why people die peacefully and quickly from nitrogen. Alabama would have been better off using a plastic garbage bag than this respirator. Now other Alabama death row inmates are suing to stop use of nitrogen because now it looks like cruel and unusual punishment. And it is cruel and unusual...the way Alabama did it.

If you want to know how to CTB wrong, do everything Alabama did.

2. Another corrections officer acquaintance wrote on Facebook, "he did not want to die. He was fighting to get loose from the gurney."

There were no convulsions or anything like that. Kenneth Smith was using all of his might to try and break free from the straps on the gurney. All the reports of him convulsing are false. He was fighting to get loose from the gurney. They also did not feed him for 24 hours prior to the execution. He was hungry, angry and defiant.

3. Another corrections officer wrote, "I know the guy who bought the mask. His sergeant ordered him to go buy it at a nearby department store the day before the execution. It cost $20. LOL!"

That is an exact quote from one of my Facebook friends (well I edited it for spelling and what not).

You also have to understand that Alabama prisons are filled with sick, twisted administrators and officers who love watching people being tortured, raped and murdered. All U.S. prisons are bad. But nothing like Alabama. God help you if you ever end up in one of those places.

Female prisoners have it REALLY bad. It's well known down there that a lot of females become corrections officers to rape defenseless straight women. And if they tell anyone, it will only be worse. A friend of mine spent just six months in Alabama prisons, just for smoking a joint. I won't share her full story. But she's also going to CTB because of what happened to her in there. She can't feel normal anymore at all. Permanently traumatized. We're hoping to CTB together. But she's already closely monitored for suicide. So that probably won't happen.

Alabama could have spent $500 on all the necessary equipment for Smith to die peacefully. So to me, they wanted him to suffer because they enjoy watching it. Let's also take into account suicide expert Philip Nitschke and all the other accounts of people dying from inert gas.

Nitschke says that you need to be able to breath deeply. You exhale completely to empty your lungs and hold your breath. You have to be able to hold for breath for at least a minute to get in his nitrogen chambers (or put the SCUBA mask on). You get in the chamber, press a button, and inhale deeply after you've been holding your breath for a minute. There will be little to no carbon dioxide exhaled because CO2 is not a byproduct of nitrogen. It's a byproduct of oxygen and sugar.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND not to eat any sugar or sugary foods at least 48-72 hours before you CTB via SCUBA and nitrogen. If you get the mask on exactly right after exhaling and holding your breath, there will be virtually zero CO2 inside the mask. CO2 is what causes the suffocation effect, the pain if you will.

Inert gas methods all come down to lung capacity and health. If you cannot breath deeply and hold your breath because you have some sort of lung disorder or you smoke cigarettes, then this option is bad for suicide. Nitschke also says that in his nitrogen pods, people feel euphoria before losing consciousness in an environment with 100% nitrogen.

The normal air we breath is 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen. The idea for peaceful inert gas CTB is to be in an environment with 6% or less oxygen (but ideally 0% oxygen and 100% inert gas). Kenneth Smith was perhaps breathing 10% oxygen and 90% nitrogen. Your head and stomach will hurt, and you may even puke for several minutes before you die, especially if you do not want to die, in that type of environment. If you're in a 94%+ nitrogen environment, it will only take 2-3 deep breaths to lose consciousness - so 15-20 seconds. The week before I go, I'll be in the gym for an hour a day for seven days, high intensity on an exercise bike to get my lungs ready. I want to do this once and do it right.

This execution has also made me very aware of learning how to properly put the mask on. I'm female, so don't have to worry about this. But if you're a man, shave your beard and mustache completely just minutes before you CTB. The last known public picture of Smith was from December 13, 2023 with Nitschke. He had a full beard and mustache.

If he still had all that facial hair, then it was a recipe for disaster because they were already using the wrong type of mask. Even little stubble can create tiny leaks in the SCUBA mask setup. I've watched hours of YouTube videos on how to put a SCUBA mask on properly, and that's for actually going under water.

Everyone knows that nitrogen deaths are quick and painless, even when they are accidental. Nearly all power plant, meat packing plant, etc. accidents when people died from nitrogen inhalation, they just passed out, and never knew what hit them. This is also why I believe the Alabama corrections department did Smith like that deliberately because they like to watch people being tortured.

You also want to try on the mask with the mouthpiece in, since the contours of your face change with the mouthpiece in. You want the mask to fit water-tight with the mouthpiece in. Water-tight and air-tight are not the same, as water is far more dense than air. But water-tight is good enough to keep 90%+ of the air out of your SCUBA setup, which means 6% or less oxygen inside, which means quick, painless death.

If you are CTB with SCUBA and nitrogen, and have access to high elevations, it's best to do it there. For instance, if an airplane suddenly depressurizes at 35,000 feet, unless you quickly put on the oxygen mask, you will lose consciousness in a matter of seconds because there is 5% or less oxygen that high up in the sky. Mount Everest's peak is 29,000 feet above sea level. Hundreds of people have died trying to climb it without oxygen tanks. At that level, there is 6.9% oxygen. In fact, climbers mark their progress climbing the mountain by what corpse they see, since many of the dead bodies are still up there.

Visiting teams to the Denver Broncos stadium (NFL) are at a disadvantage because the Broncos practice everyday at 5,000 feet above sea level, or about 17% oxygen. SAme with the Denver Nuggets (NBA) and Colorado Rockies (NHL). Their lungs are used to that. But other players from visiting teams get tired faster. The higher up you are, the better your chances of fast, effective CTB with SCUBA and nitrogen.

I am doing the SCUBA and nitrogen method. As long as you completely empty your lungs before putting the mask on, and then take a deep breath once the gas is turned on, you should lose consciousness after 2-3 deep breaths. You should practice the breathing techniques, which are very important to this method. I've been meditating to exercise my lungs like that too.

This method definitely is not cheap. I used the @befree thread to figure out what to buy. It has been difficult and definitely expensive. I really wanted N, but from what I've read in this thread, that is impossible. SN seems impossible to get in the U.S. too, especially after that Canadian doctor was caught selling it for CTB purposes to Americans.

I will definitely post photos of my setup when I get everything, and will be in the Inert gas/SCUBA mega thread when I finally everything and tie together any loose ends.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Media make up too much crap, especially the wokists.

That animal fought to live, he didnt want to die, of course it wasn't going to look great.

Inert gases are some of the quickest and most peaceful ways to go.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Animals are more humane than Smith was. Still, they tortured him on purpose.
So this was a deliberate torture of the man, even though I was rather confused as to how the inert gas went nightmarish in this scenario, this would've been my dream way to ctb but alas SN will have to do for since I'm outside of America and the EU so it was much easier to get.

Anyways, all the best with this going forward but stellar job in all of this because I was really confused about this.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Many of the guards actually watched it on a monitor in their break room. I was told they were in there cheering like it was football game. It's extremely sick and twisted, even though Smith was a monster.
What?? That's absolutely terrible, beyond inhumane to cheer for it like a damn football game.

• Love
Reactions: cetacea
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
What?? That's absolutely terrible, beyond inhumane to cheer for it like a damn football game.

I already talked about the rapes in Alabama prisons. 266 people died in those prisons in 2022 alone, most murdered, others by suicide. And then when the families go pick up their dead bodies, all of their organs are missing because Alabama harvests organs and sells them for huge money. They want people to die in there to take their organs. And the money goes straight into the prison administrators' pockets. It's easy to conclude that Smith was deliberately tortured when you put all the pieces together.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
And then when the families go pick up their dead bodies, all of their organs are missing because Alabama harvests organs and sells them for huge money. They want people to die in there to take their organs
Holy hell, this is beyond sickening.

They want people to die in there to take their organs. And the money goes straight into the prison administrators' pockets. It's easy to conclude that Smith was deliberately tortured when you put all the pieces together.
This is just beyond disgusting, I don't think words could ever describe how awful this is, but with regards to Smith, It all makes sense why what happened to him, happened, they purposefully set up in a way that it'd be torturous. Fuck, this is just terrible.

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
TL;DR - Alabama prisons are torture chambers. They love seeing people tortured and dying. They did Kenneth Smith like that on purpose. Smith didn't want to die. He fought for his life to the bitter end, which is what all the "convulsions" were.

I've been lurking on this website for several months. I was born in Alabama, and lived there until I graduated high school, and left immediately. That place is fucked up. The easiest job with good benefits and decent pay for dumb Alabama people to get in the state is as a corrections officer. You don't even need a high school diploma in most of the prisons to work there. Needless to say, the prisons are run by the lowest rungs of society. It seems a lot of people in this forum were spooked by the Kenneth Smith execution.

I have at least 20 high school "friends" that I know of who are corrections officers in the Alabama prison system. Everything mainstream media reported about the Kenneth Smith's nitrogen execution was very biased and not exactly true. My friends (if we're calling them that) were all on Facebook telling everyone what they saw and know. They aren't bright, and two of them have been fired from their job for talking about this on Facebook.

My chosen method is the SCUBA mask and nitrogen, since it's almost impossible to find SN, and completely impossible to get N. I've researched and have used many resources on this site to make sure I have everything right.

Ok, so here's what was said on Facebook by Alabama corrections officers regarding the nitrogen execution.

1. "They used a Type-C respirator mask."

Type C is what's used in industrial settings, or what should be used in industrial settings, to prevent inhalation of asbestos, formaldehyde, chlorine, etc.

It could theoretically work for CTB. But you can except similar results if you try it. These things are built to supplement oxygen, not keep oxygen out, which is how/why people die peacefully and quickly from nitrogen. Alabama would have been better off using a plastic garbage bag than this respirator. Now other Alabama death row inmates are suing to stop use of nitrogen because now it looks like cruel and unusual punishment. And it is cruel and unusual...the way Alabama did it.

If you want to know how to CTB wrong, do everything Alabama did.

2. Another corrections officer acquaintance wrote on Facebook, "he did not want to die. He was fighting to get loose from the gurney."

There were no convulsions or anything like that. Kenneth Smith was using all of his might to try and break free from the straps on the gurney. All the reports of him convulsing are false. He was fighting to get loose from the gurney. They also did not feed him for 24 hours prior to the execution. He was hungry, angry and defiant.

3. Another corrections officer wrote, "I know the guy who bought the mask. His sergeant ordered him to go buy it at a nearby department store the day before the execution. It cost $20. LOL!"

That is an exact quote from one of my Facebook friends (well I edited it for spelling and what not).

You also have to understand that Alabama prisons are filled with sick, twisted administrators and officers who love watching people being tortured, raped and murdered. All U.S. prisons are bad. But nothing like Alabama. God help you if you ever end up in one of those places.

Female prisoners have it REALLY bad. It's well known down there that a lot of females become corrections officers to rape defenseless straight women. And if they tell anyone, it will only be worse. A friend of mine spent just six months in Alabama prisons, just for smoking a joint. I won't share her full story. But she's also going to CTB because of what happened to her in there. She can't feel normal anymore at all. Permanently traumatized. We're hoping to CTB together. But she's already closely monitored for suicide. So that probably won't happen.

Alabama could have spent $500 on all the necessary equipment for Smith to die peacefully. So to me, they wanted him to suffer because they enjoy watching it. Let's also take into account suicide expert Philip Nitschke and all the other accounts of people dying from inert gas.

Nitschke says that you need to be able to breath deeply. You exhale completely to empty your lungs and hold your breath. You have to be able to hold for breath for at least a minute to get in his nitrogen chambers (or put the SCUBA mask on). You get in the chamber, press a button, and inhale deeply after you've been holding your breath for a minute. There will be little to no carbon dioxide exhaled because CO2 is not a byproduct of nitrogen. It's a byproduct of oxygen and sugar.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND not to eat any sugar or sugary foods at least 48-72 hours before you CTB via SCUBA and nitrogen. If you get the mask on exactly right after exhaling and holding your breath, there will be virtually zero CO2 inside the mask. CO2 is what causes the suffocation effect, the pain if you will.

Inert gas methods all come down to lung capacity and health. If you cannot breath deeply and hold your breath because you have some sort of lung disorder or you smoke cigarettes, then this option is bad for suicide. Nitschke also says that in his nitrogen pods, people feel euphoria before losing consciousness in an environment with 100% nitrogen.

The normal air we breath is 21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen. The idea for peaceful inert gas CTB is to be in an environment with 6% or less oxygen (but ideally 0% oxygen and 100% inert gas). Kenneth Smith was perhaps breathing 10% oxygen and 90% nitrogen. Your head and stomach will hurt, and you may even puke for several minutes before you die, especially if you do not want to die, in that type of environment. If you're in a 94%+ nitrogen environment, it will only take 2-3 deep breaths to lose consciousness - so 15-20 seconds. The week before I go, I'll be in the gym for an hour a day for seven days, high intensity on an exercise bike to get my lungs ready. I want to do this once and do it right.

This execution has also made me very aware of learning how to properly put the mask on. I'm female, so don't have to worry about this. But if you're a man, shave your beard and mustache completely just minutes before you CTB. The last known public picture of Smith was from December 13, 2023 with Nitschke. He had a full beard and mustache.

If he still had all that facial hair, then it was a recipe for disaster because they were already using the wrong type of mask. Even little stubble can create tiny leaks in the SCUBA mask setup. I've watched hours of YouTube videos on how to put a SCUBA mask on properly, and that's for actually going under water.

Everyone knows that nitrogen deaths are quick and painless, even when they are accidental. Nearly all power plant, meat packing plant, etc. accidents when people died from nitrogen inhalation, they just passed out, and never knew what hit them. This is also why I believe the Alabama corrections department did Smith like that deliberately because they like to watch people being tortured.

You also want to try on the mask with the mouthpiece in, since the contours of your face change with the mouthpiece in. You want the mask to fit water-tight with the mouthpiece in. Water-tight and air-tight are not the same, as water is far more dense than air. But water-tight is good enough to keep 90%+ of the air out of your SCUBA setup, which means 6% or less oxygen inside, which means quick, painless death.

If you are CTB with SCUBA and nitrogen, and have access to high elevations, it's best to do it there. For instance, if an airplane suddenly depressurizes at 35,000 feet, unless you quickly put on the oxygen mask, you will lose consciousness in a matter of seconds because there is 5% or less oxygen that high up in the sky. Mount Everest's peak is 29,000 feet above sea level. Hundreds of people have died trying to climb it without oxygen tanks. At that level, there is 6.9% oxygen. In fact, climbers mark their progress climbing the mountain by what corpse they see, since many of the dead bodies are still up there.

Visiting teams to the Denver Broncos stadium (NFL) are at a disadvantage because the Broncos practice everyday at 5,000 feet above sea level, or about 17% oxygen. SAme with the Denver Nuggets (NBA) and Colorado Rockies (NHL). Their lungs are used to that. But other players from visiting teams get tired faster. The higher up you are, the better your chances of fast, effective CTB with SCUBA and nitrogen.

I am doing the SCUBA and nitrogen method. As long as you completely empty your lungs before putting the mask on, and then take a deep breath once the gas is turned on, you should lose consciousness after 2-3 deep breaths. You should practice the breathing techniques, which are very important to this method. I've been meditating to exercise my lungs like that too.

This method definitely is not cheap. I used the @befree thread to figure out what to buy. It has been difficult and definitely expensive. I really wanted N, but from what I've read in this thread, that is impossible. SN seems impossible to get in the U.S. too, especially after that Canadian doctor was caught selling it for CTB purposes to Americans.

I will definitely post photos of my setup when I get everything, and will be in the Inert gas/SCUBA mega thread when I finally everything and tie together any loose ends.
What does food grade nitrogen work or would it cause suffocation? Did you get industrial grade nitrogen from where I'm in the USA too?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
What does food grade nitrogen work or would it cause suffocation? Did you get industrial grade nitrogen from where I'm in the USA too?

There is deep discussion about this in the SCUBA mega-thread.

You can also read this thread.

I'm using 6.0 nitrogen, which is 99.9999990% pure. But I'd GUESS (don't take my word for it) that anything 98% or higher will do the job quickly. I personally would not use anything less than 99%.

Last edited:
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
There is deep discussion about this in the SCUBA mega-thread.

You can also read this thread.

I'm using 6.0 nitrogen, which is 99.9999990% pure. But I'd GUESS (don't take my word for it) that anything 98% or higher will do the job quickly. I personally would not use anything less than 99%.
Is food, grade nitrogen cylinder , OK? My Airgas has that did you get that or did you get industrial grade?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Is food, grade nitrogen cylinder , OK? My Airgas has that did you get that or did you get industrial grade?

I personally would not use food grade nitrogen for CTB purposes. But that is your decision. 99.8% or higher is my choice.

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Did you buy industrial Grade nitrogen?
Mine was questions cause I'm in a different state. What did you say you wanted to use industrial grade nitrogen or did they ask you?
I personally would not use food grade nitrogen for CTB purposes. But that is your decision. 99.8% or higher is my choice.
Food grade nitrogen has higher purity @Tears in Rain said. https://nigen.com/nitrogen-gas-purity-grade-specification-industrial-medical-food/

Please, can you jump in and share to clarify, since I cannot fail?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Mine was questions cause I'm in a different state. What did you say you wanted to use industrial grade nitrogen or did they ask you?

Food grade nitrogen has higher purity @Tears in Rain said. https://nigen.com/nitrogen-gas-purity-grade-specification-industrial-medical-food/

Sorry. I think you're trying to start an unnecessary argument with me. I'm happy you want to use whatever you're going to use. I hope and pray you find peace. i won't respond further.

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
Can someone link the mega thread concerning inert gas methods in general (including exit bags) ? I can't seem to find it anywhere and if i'm not mistaken there is no search function on this website.
Thanks in advance

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If you are holding your breath, then you are holding oxygen in your lungs and when you finally exhale there will be carbon dioxide being exhaled. So there will be carbon dioxide in the exhalation and IN THE MASK.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
If you are holding your breath, then you are holding oxygen in your lungs and when you finally exhale there will be carbon dioxide being exhaled. So there will be carbon dioxide in the exhalation and IN THE MASK.

Ok. When you exhale and hold your breath, which is what I;m talking about, and your first inhale is nitrogen, that is the most effective. Sorry I won't comment further.
Can someone link the mega thread concerning inert gas methods in general (including exit bags) ? I can't seem to find it anywhere and if i'm not mistaken there is no search function on this website.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I don't get it, are there not exhale valve in scuba setups? With other mask setups the only benefit of clearing co2 before putting it on is for faster unconsciouses.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I don't get it, are there not exhale valve in scuba setups? With other mask setups the only benefit of clearing co2 before putting it on is for faster unconsciouses.

Watch SCUBA divers on Youtube. The bubbles in the water is the exhaled air, the CO2 and oxygen. You only inhale inert gas (nitrogen, argon, etc.) from the regulator. Everything you exhale goes outside the mask.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023

I was just saying that food grade can sometimes be higher purity than industrial grade. But they're usually both high purity. Just ask the seller what purity the cylinder is that you plan to buy.
Screenshot 20240223 102812
Screenshot 20240223 102753

Another poster here said >98% purity is ok:

The Last Five Acts said >97% is ok:
Screenshot 20240223 101625

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I was just saying that food grade can sometimes be higher purity than industrial grade. But they're usually both high purity. Just ask the seller what purity the cylinder is that you plan to buy.
View attachment 129501
View attachment 129502

Another poster here said >98% purity is ok:

The Last Five Acts said >97% is ok:
View attachment 129500
Does peaceful pill say anything?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Does peaceful pill say anything?
It says that if you want, you can check the oxygen levels in the cylinder using an oxygen sensor. The oxygen levels should be <2%. So, it is essentially saying purity should be at least 98%.
Screenshot 20240223 2041172

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
In order to check and test this, you'd have to lose some gas, which would be less for you to die, right

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
In order to check and test this, you'd have to lose some gas, which would be less for you to die, right
Yes, but you would only use a small amount of inert gas testing the purity.

Reactions: reborn87
Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I was imagining something like this since I've been reading about this method for years and know it's painless and quick, even accidental deaths as the OP pointed out.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I was imagining something like this since I've been reading about this method for years and know it's painless and quick, even accidental deaths as the OP pointed out.

It's cheap and easy accidentally. Expensive and complicated deliberately.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
coming from another former southerner (I also used to live in bama, but not as long as elsewhere back home), the prisons in the south are absolutely corrupt and cruel. I've met plenty of COs over my time living in the bible belt, and they either had no other options to make that much money and desperately needed it or were actual monsters. I used to see a lot of COs where I worked before moving, and they'd (unsolicited, I may add) tell me absolute horror stories of things that happened with their prisoners like they were talking about some random stray dog that did something dumb. They'd laugh over people shanking other people and nearly dying.

The prison "workforce" that pays 10-20 cents an hour was the butt of so many "jokes" that it haunts me to this day. The amount of times I've heard people joking about hitting them with their cars on purpose, pulling up a chair and watching them in the heat with a nice cold drink, wishing they'd sicc "the crazies" on them when they'd work at one of the psych hospitals... there's worse that I don't feel comfortable repeating. A lot of these folks are imprisoned for dumb shit (or basically nothing!) and sentenced to the max amount because it makes the state money.

I don't doubt for a second that they didn't bother following appropriate procedures for his execution. there's no way if they did what they were supposed to that man would've thrashed and fought so hard before he passed. I've seen from other threads that it should only take a few breaths before you slip away peacefully.

How Kenneth died reminds me all too much of that execution in The Green Mile, the one of Eduard Delacroix.

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
I thought N was nitrogen. Am I wrong there then?! what is n?