• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Can someone explain the physical differences in the gases? Initially I was going with Helium but nowI'm hearing nitrogen is also not painful.

Reactions: DeadHead
Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
Can someone explain the physical differences in the gases? Initially I was going with Helium but nowI'm hearing nitrogen is also not painful.
I heard Nitrogen was the popular one everybody was going for, both will work though, i think even Argon might work. I'd just go with whichever one is easier for you to buy tbh as long as it is high purity and not diluted.

IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
If I order a tank of oxygen-free nitrogen and a regulator in the UK, from a source named in the PPH, am I likely to run into any issues or will it be delivered without question? This might have been asked before but I wondered what the current status is on ordering such things, as I know there has been a crackdown on ordering SN recently. It's going to cost me the best part of £200 so I don't want to waste money I don't have. I've already lost money ordering SN that got intercepted. Thanks.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
As far as I know, the recommended purity is 2.8 (99.8%). A higher degree of purification can be used, but a lower degree should not be used
Can you elaborate the need for such a high purity? I don't see reasons why 98 - 98.5% Ar wouldn't work well enough.

98% Ar + 2% N2 should be okay, because N2 is just another inert gas.
98% Ar + 2% O2 should be okay, because concentrations of O2 below 6% are lethal and cause fainting quickly. [1]
98.5% Ar + 1.5% CO2 can be slightly worse but still okay, because concentrations of CO2 at 15000 - 20000 ppm cause mild effects during short periods of time [2], and you can hyperventilate to negate these effects.

[1]

[2]

Last edited:
M

mcis5942

Jul 1, 2023
hello everyone, thank you for the advice. My apologies if someone already ask this question.
I have my n2 setup ready. I've tested the setup to fill the bag, and it inflated fully in about 2 minutes, didn't seem to have any leaking.
but I don't have oxygen detector to test the n2 purity or o2 inside the bag. Found this one online but it's too costly for me.

Ar

Is there other less costly way to test the o2 level, or can I do without? thanks in advance

hoppy

hoppy

curious
Nov 30, 2023
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I watched a video by Vice that claimed that once you pull the bag down and breathe in the inert gas, you should lose consciousness withing a FRACTION OF A SECOND, so basically immediately (as long as you exhale and hold your breath for a minute before you pull the bag down, I believe).

Why does it seem that people are taking much longer than that to pass out? It allows SI to kick in and it's the major cause for failed attempts, it looks like. Are people just not holding their breath for a minute before pulling the bag down?

Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I watched a video by Vice that claimed that once you pull the bag down and breathe in the inert gas, you should lose consciousness withing a FRACTION OF A SECOND, so basically immediately (as long as you exhale and hold your breath for a minute before you pull the bag down, I believe).
Yeah, that is not possible. However, if you don't breathe oxygen at all, it should take around 10 - 30 seconds. Just search for videos that show people accidentally blacking out after breathing from helium balloons. They don't even wear hoods or bags but still pass out. These videos also demonstrate that the process is completely painless.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Is there other less costly way to test the o2 level, or can I do without?
Maybe flammability test with hydrogen? Hydrogen requires a relatively small concentration of O2 for ignition - greater than 4.5%. If you can't burn hydrogen in the atmosphere of your inert gas, this means that the concentration of O2 there is probably less than 5%.

H2 can be produced in various chemical reactions

Zn + 2 HCl = ZnCl2 + H2
2 Al + 6 HCl = 2 AlCl3 + 3 H2
2 Al + 2 NaOH + 2 H2O = 2 NaAlO2 + 3 H2

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
If I order a tank of oxygen-free nitrogen and a regulator in the UK, from a source named in the PPH, am I likely to run into any issues or will it be delivered without question? This might have been asked before but I wondered what the current status is on ordering such things, as I know there has been a crackdown on ordering SN recently. It's going to cost me the best part of £200 so I don't want to waste money I don't have. I've already lost money ordering SN that got intercepted. Thanks.
Many of those sources no longer sell to residential addresses, trade only. After much searching I found one that sells to residential addresses. Delivery was a pain, but it arrived. Another user here ordered from same place straight after I did and had a better delivery experience. You need to read the small print. The place I was originally going to order from had a clause hidden away that said if you didn't return the cylinder within a specified time frame, they would charge you.

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
To Use:

If I found all this on the internet, I'm sure you can, but maybe these will address a few of the questions I've encountered here.

Start by sitting upright in a chair. My understanding is that you should not be lying down, and that you want to be confident you won't fall over when you black out, as any final twitching with your head rumpling the bag against whatever you are lying on might displace the bag enough to allow the inert gas to escape.

I have heard fears of convulsions with this method, but I have also heard —more plausibly— that accounts of convulsions are more accurately associated with sedated-suffocation (a predecessor to this inert gas technique) rather than to inert gas asphyxiation. However, a few final twitches are possible as the electrical activity in the brain fades, and it would be tragic to have the attempt ruined by not taking the simple precaution of being sitting up and stable.

To feel confident that any post-mortem twitching will not knock the cylinder over and jerk the tube out of the exit bag, secure the cylinder to the leg of your chair. I use a piece of webbing; duct tape or a length of cord would work.

If you wear glasses, as I do, remove them. They will be a hindrance when you need to pull the gas-filled bag down over your face, and will allow space for air to remain in the bag.

To pre-fit the drawcord, pull the bag down over your head and face. Tighten the elastic drawcord around your neck so that it's snug, but not cinched tight. You should be able to fit your fingers under it.

Lift the bag up off your face so that the drawcord is now around your temples and just above your eyebrows, below your ears and around the back of your neck, like a shower cap. After adjusting the drawcord to your neck, it will feel tight around your head; this is good.

Scrunch ALL the air out of the bag. The more air you can remove, the faster the inert gas will take effect. If you ignore this step, your attempt will likely fail.

At this point the end of the hose should be inside the bag. I have long hair, so I secure the end of the hose at the back of my head with a hair elastic. Others have taped the end of the hose securely to the inside of the bag with more micropore tape.

If you have long hair, like I do, make sure it is bundled up inside the exit bag, not sticking out under the drawcord.

With the regulator closed, open the valve of the cylinder. There will be a sharp hiss as the regulator fills.

Open the regulator and adjust the flow of gas to 15Lpm. The gas flowing through the tube was surprisingly loud to me, and a bit distracting. Someone here kindly recommended earplugs, which I may do on my next attempt. Or I may listen to music; I doubt earbud wires will displace the drawcord.

The bag will gradually inflate above your head. It will take a minute or two to reach full inflation.

As the bag is inflating, take deep breaths, exhaling fully, to purge as much CO2 as possible from the depths of your lungs.

When the bag is inflated and you're ready, exhale as completely as possible and hold your lungs empty. Slide the bag down over your face and settle the elastic comfortably around your neck. Finally, inhale as deeply as possible; breathe slowly and deeply.
Can you add related pictures to each part

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
As far as I know, the recommended purity is 2.8 (99.8%). A higher degree of purification can be used, but a lower degree should not be used
Anything 99.0% and above is acceptable and lethal, as per Greenberg
hello everyone, thank you for the advice. My apologies if someone already ask this question.
I have my n2 setup ready. I've tested the setup to fill the bag, and it inflated fully in about 2 minutes, didn't seem to have any leaking.
but I don't have oxygen detector to test the n2 purity or o2 inside the bag. Found this one online but it's too costly for me.

View attachment 123945

Is there other less costly way to test the o2 level, or can I do without? thanks in advance

View attachment 123945

Just get an oximeter and test your oxygen drop on yourself, take 4 or 5 deep breaths, take the hood off and then watch your oxygen level drop to 50 or lower

View attachment 123945

Just get an oximeter and test your oxygen drop on yourself, take 4 or 5 deep breaths, take the hood off and then watch your oxygen level drop to 50 or lower

Why does it seem that people are taking much longer than that to pass out? It allows SI to kick in and it's the major cause for failed attempts, it looks like. Are people just not holding their breath for a minute before pulling the bag down?
'Fraction of a second'! A total lie---It takes about 10 breaths to pass out, at least 30 seconds--I don't know who this 'Vice' is, but just ignore him, and read Greenberg's posts on pages 40 to 70 on the Mega Thread

Last edited:
Username1

Username1

I do not know English
Oct 10, 2023
Можете ли вы подробнее рассказать о необходимости такой высокой чистоты?
I remember seeing this value many times in answers to the gas purity question. So I just repeated it. Perhaps cleaner gas might help in a situation where air somehow gets into the hood, perhaps it would leave less chance of air intrusion being critical to the ctb. Perhaps this is more relevant to ExitBag and to a lesser extent EEBD than it is to SCBA. But I don't know how air currents behave and whether cleanliness in the 96-99% range might be an important factor in some situations.
There isn't any reason to get any purity under 2.8 (99.8%), that's basically the minium you see in any gas shop.
A 2.8 cylinder was used by @LetzteAusfahrt to assist suicide.
Все, что 99,0% и выше, приемлемо и смертельно, согласно Гринбергу
Speaking of Greenberg, I asked if anyone had his saved blog, but no one replied or private messaged me. I'd like to read it. If anyone has it, please send it to me.
Просто возьмите оксиметр и проверьте падение кислорода на себе, сделайте 4 или 5 глубоких вдохов, снимите капот, а затем посмотрите, как ваш уровень кислорода падает до 50 или ниже.
I incidentally about a month ago put on a homemade ExitBag with no inert gas flow that I tightened down hard and pressed my hand against my neck to keep ambient air out. I used an oximeter. I was just expending O2 and storing CO2, I was interested to see how it felt. As I remember I took the ExitBag off when the oximeter showed 44%, I took it off because I was afraid I might pass out and die. I was breathing very fast, it was uncomfortable, but I controlled myself and could have lasted a little longer. I had a little headache afterwards.

Last edited:
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Perhaps cleaner gas might help in a situation where air somehow gets into the hood, perhaps it would leave less chance of air intrusion being critical to the ctb. Perhaps this is more relevant to ExitBag and to a lesser extent EEBD than it is to SCBA. But I don't know how air currents behave and whether cleanliness in the 96-99% range might be an important factor in some situations.
I didn't consider EEBD and SCUBA methods in detail, but it's easy to explain how air can enter an exit bag with the suggested design. When you breathe in, you reduce the pressure inside the bag, and the gas flow of 15 - 20 LPM coming from the gas tank may be insufficient for keeping it at 1 atm or above at such moments, then the ambient air will be sucked in through the holes which serve for evacuation of gases from the bag. For example, if we inhale 0.5 L in 1 second, this corresponds to temporary flow of -30 LPM which won't be compensated by +20 LPM from the cylinder.

Perhaps, increasing the flow rate of inert gas could play a bigger role in negating this design flaw than the difference between 0.2% and 2% O2 in the inert gas.

Last edited:
Reactions: k1w1 and DeadHead
FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
Hello I want to make today or tomorrow my last day, but I have a small problem. The cord for the exit bag I ordered is way too thick and hard, difficult to stretch. It is the black one (supposed to be 8mm) on the image whi h I bought and the grey one is what I took from one of my jackets. I want to use the grey one as it's not difficult to stretch compared to the black one, but I am not sure, will it be enough? Thanks for any help and advice. I will write a purely goodbye thread when the time is right.
IMG 20231202 124330

T

timewarp24

Dec 1, 2023
Is there a N2 supplier in the UK who will do home delivery?

I've looked at the suggested sites but due to my circumstance a pickup isn't an option.

Username1

Username1

I do not know English
Oct 10, 2023

I've looked at the suggested sites but due to my circumstance a pickup isn't an option.
If someone knows the source, then according to the rules they won't be able to give it to you here. He would send you a private message, but it's not available to you yet, they will be open when you have 20 posts. You can collect them by participating in the games category.
Hello I want to make today or tomorrow my last day, but I have a small problem. The cord for the exit bag I ordered is way too thick and hard, difficult to stretch. It is the black one (supposed to be 8mm) on the image whi h I bought and the grey one is what I took from one of my jackets. I want to use the grey one as it's not difficult to stretch compared to the black one, but I am not sure, will it be enough? Thanks for any help and advice. I will write a purely goodbye thread when the time is right.
View attachment 124022
I'd go with the gray.

Last edited:
F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023

It probably varies depending on the setup. SCBA and SCUBA setups would probably lead to a quicker loss of consciousness. EEBD hood and Exit bag probably takes 30-60 seconds.

I see what you're saying about it being preferable to lose consciousness quicker to try and avoid S.I., but ultimately if S.I. hits you, you have to deal with it no matter how long it takes to lose consciousness. S.I. has prevented people using 'quick' methods such as gunshot or jumping from a height. These methods only take a split second to carry out, but S.I. in the build-up has prevented some people from ctb.

See @DeadHead 's post 8 posts above. 😉

F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
Speaking of Greenberg, I asked if anyone had his saved blog, but no one replied or private messaged me. I'd like to read it. If anyone has it, please send it to me.

I doubt you'll get anyone having that blog downloaded. I think Greenberg was going with a SCBA setup in the end. Someone once linked a 17 page pdf of a posters SCUBA setup. It would have some similarities to SCBA. I'm not going with SCBA or SCUBA setup, so I only skimmed through the pdf, don't know if it's any good. But I'll link it here if you want to look at it.

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
It probably varies depending on the setup. SCBA and SCUBA setups would probably lead to a quicker loss of consciousness. EEBD hood and Exit bag probably takes 30-60 seconds.

I see what you're saying about it being preferable to lose consciousness quicker to try and avoid S.I., but ultimately if S.I. hits you, you have to deal with it no matter how long it takes to lose consciousness. S.I. has prevented people using 'quick' methods such as gunshot or jumping from a height. These methods only take a split second to carry out, but S.I. in the build-up has prevented some people from ctb.

See @DeadHead 's post 8 posts above. 😉
It is mentioned that if the mask did not fall, there was a possibility of brain damage
What does this text specifically refer to!
If these injuries are serious, what is the reason to use this method in euthanasia

F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
It is mentioned that if the mask did not fall, there was a possibility of brain damage
What does this text specifically refer to!
If these injuries are serious, what is the reason to use this method in euthanasia

That guy wasn't trying to ctb, he was doing what's called a 'blackout test', to see how long it would take to lose consciousness. To do that with a SCUBA/SCBA setup, you hold the mask to your face, and turn on the gas (as opposed to strapping the mask to your face). When you lose consciousness, the mask falls away as your hand drops, so the person's mouth is no longer inhaling nitrogen.

The guy was just surprised how quickly he lost consciousness, and he"s just warning people not to fool around with the setup (i.e. if you're not ctb'ing). If you did the blackout test with the mask attached, and were found after a few mins, (i e. not long enough to ctb), then the risk is that you could have brain damage.

Obviously if the mask doesn't fall, and you're inhaling the inert gas for long enough, you will ctb.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022

View attachment 123945

Yeah, theyre costly. What about a fingertip oxygen sensor Anyone mention that?
View attachment 124022
what is wrong with clear plastic medical/other hose? That weave covered one will be too thick. Let us know how you get on.
I read somewhere Alabama is now using this instead of N.
Alabama would try torching its victims a la the Spanish inquisition if they could. There have been several well publicised fails using various chemical concoctions. Not to mention that the catheters were inserted by non-medical staff. Damn....keeping someone on death row for years is a misery in itself. I suppose we will have to wait and see what the venerable old senators come up with. One thing is certain, anyone considering this method should get their Nitrogen ASAP as there'll be a rash of press on the topic with potential implications for availability.

Last edited:
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
That guy wasn't trying to ctb, he was doing what's called a 'blackout test', to see how long it would take to lose consciousness. To do that with a SCUBA/SCBA setup, you hold the mask to your face, and turn on the gas (as opposed to strapping the mask to your face). When you lose consciousness, the mask falls away as your hand drops, so the person's mouth is no longer inhaling nitrogen.

The guy was just surprised how quickly he lost consciousness, and he"s just warning people not to fool around with the setup (i.e. if you're not ctb'ing). If you did the blackout test with the mask attached, and were found after a few mins, (i e. not long enough to ctb), then the risk is that you could have brain damage.

Obviously if the mask doesn't fall, and you're inhaling the inert gas for long enough, you will ctb.
So you mean that if we are rescued during suicide and before complete death, there is a possibility of brain damage due to oxygen reaching the brain.
1- What is the percentage of this happening
2- How much time is required to die with helium and nitrogen
3- Does helium or nitrogen gas have to be 100% pure
4- Is this type of death painless

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
So you mean that if we are rescued during suicide and before complete death, there is a possibility of brain damage due to oxygen reaching the brain.
1- What is the percentage of this happening
2- How much time is required to die with helium and nitrogen
3- Does helium or nitrogen gas have to be 100% pure
4- Is this type of death painless
All this stuff has been answered multiple times already in the topic.