• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Last edited:
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
How do you feel emotionally now that you've taken them?

Reactions: yive
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
Hi Gromit, I'm so sorry your SN didn't arrive in time and that you had to resort to your other method. I do hope it isn't very painful. I'm sorry I didn't find this site sooner so that I could have gotten to know you better. But I'm happy for you that you will finally be free of suffering.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
You've even invented a new recipe. Maybe think about writing a cookbook. The Sanctioned Suicide Cookbook.

Sumpy-Beany-Dip-LARGE-HERO-cb77d6e0-4cbb-423f-8eb3-f7135294fd54-0-1400x919.jpg
Ooo that could be an interesting idea
Lets be honest, no one in there right mind knows how to spell diarrhoea without a spellcheck.
I need my proofreaders to double check that's peeling twice

Reactions: KleinerWolf
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I remember reading about ricin in the chemical weapons wiki. The problem with using these tools to ctb is that they are designed with economics, not comfort, in mind. The governments that use them are not concerned if they are painful, they care only about how much it'll cost them per death. It is sad that you had to go this route, however the silver lining you may be able to see in it is that it's very unlikely to fail. Best of luck and keep us updated.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I think you're now at T+8 hours from consumption...

Hoping things are going however you'd want them to go, @Gromit-CTB.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
I remember reading about ricin in the chemical weapons wiki. The problem with using these tools to ctb is that they are designed with economics, not comfort, in mind. The governments that use them are not concerned if they are painful, they care only about how much it'll cost them per death. It is sad that you had to go this route, however the silver lining you may be able to see in it is that it's very unlikely to fail. Best of luck and keep us updated.
Does the government do this that often that the cost difference between this and like N or SN really adds up? I'm disturbed. o.O

Reactions: profoundexperience
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Does the government do this that often that the cost difference between this and like N or SN really adds up? I'm disturbed. o.O
There's a treaty that bans chemical weapons in most countries. They don't use N or SN because they need it to spread in the air so it's involuntary. You don't hear much about using them anymore luckily.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
It seems to me that you'r bravery, kindness, and sense of humor have gotten you through the years, and i hope will continue to help you through these next days until you can be at peace.

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
It seems to me that you'r bravery, kindness, and sense of humor have gotten you through the years, and i hope will continue to help you through these next days until you can be at peace.
Mainly my epic fails at ctb. But have to keep the humour. Also my business manager @Meditation guide wants my cook book written so that could keep me busy