• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wanted rosary but couldn't import them, something about them being a poison, like anyone would eat seeds. UK garden centre had a good selection and only 99p a pack, bargain
The two are quite similar, and as long as a person waits until there is ample absorption there is absolutely nothing that can be done. I think Rosary are just easier to manage.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
The two are quite similar, and as long as a person waits until there is ample absorption there is absolutely nothing that can be done. I think Rosary are just easier to manage.
Rosary would have been less to eat but read about someone surviving 200 so put off by idea. Just hoping I don't survive this.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Uhh, that's a painful way. I'm sorry :aw:

You are going to die if you endure the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
So are you planning on resetting / destroying phone so it can't be traced back here?

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I knew nothing of this process so I had to look it up real quick, you sir have a road ahead of you. —hugs—

I've been reading your posts & your determination definitely lends itself to this process. I wish you well, & I hope this is the last time you have to do this.

Godspeed, I wish you peace.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I knew nothing of this process so I had to look it up real quick, you sir have a road ahead of you. —hugs—

I've been reading your posts & your determination definitely lends itself to this process. I wish you well, & I hope this is the last time you have to do this.

Godspeed, I wish you peace.
Thank you. I know it's not a great way but mother nature can help sometimes. Just need to do everything so it works and I don't have to post another failure.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Thank you. I know it's not a great way but mother nature can help sometimes. Just need to do everything so it works and I don't have to post another failure.
Here's hoping not, though you'll have our support no matter the outcome. :)

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Since this is a new way on this site hopefully we get some blow by blow descriptions of what happens as this takes effect.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
If the SN arrives will take it as well. If the pain is to much I have the hospital or ratchet strap.
I read something about blood in urine,
Liver and kidney failure.
if the sources are trustworthy.

im not sure if you have some painkiller handy,
but hospital is definitely an option if it ends up excruciating pain.

otherwise I Hope the sn comes soon.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
@Gromit-CTB, may I please wholeheartedly offer you this Buddhist prayer of lovingkindness now -- for this very moment -- and for whatever may come...

May you be free of suffering, @Gromit-CTB.
May you have mental happiness, @Gromit-CTB.
May you have physical happiness, @Gromit-CTB.
May you have ease of well being, @Gromit-CTB.

Last edited:
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I think you can monitor your pupils to see this particular substance is having an effect.

Body temperature for fever too.
Had no effect from test, not sure if that's good or bad. But looking out for signs, have researched all I can on web about it so do know what I'm facing. This is not impulse it's two months of planning and researching my CTB, yes not my favourite method but plan C could be the way.