• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I told you my dear Gromit not to do that, that was going to be painful. I wish you could listen to us sometimes hun sending you a hug
I do listen to you and don't be angry. I just don't want anyone else to have to ever feel as low as this and do something that is drawn out over days. I am stupid yes but I waited as long as I could and today broke for the final time, I accept everything that's coming. Just don't want anyone else to ever try this

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I have to agree with this guys. I'm quite familiar with this method since when I join the group this was some thing I considered as well, and quite thorough research on it. If you read up on what's going to happen it's going to be quite unpleasant. Imagine the worst indigestion you've ever had and shitting blood for several days. You could go into the hospital, and they very well may sedate you but they also might be assholes and tell you that you brought this on yourself.
Omg blood for several days? Seems so scary , I had no idea of those beans were until Gromit told me today. But he is in such a hurry, he doesn't listen to our advices. And I care so much about him. :aw:
I do listen to you and don't be angry. I just don't want anyone else to have to ever feel as low as this and do something that is drawn out over days. I am stupid yes but I waited as long as I could and today broke for the final time, I accept everything that's coming. Just don't want anyone else to ever try this
Hun I would NEVER be angry at you, I care for you so much And feel so helpless not being able to do more for you. Your sun will arrive. Just relax a bit hun, please?

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Omg blood for several days? Seems so scary , I had no idea of those beans were until Gromit told me today. But he is in such a hurry, he doesn't listen to our advices. And I care so much about him. :aw:
It is very much an interesting read if you're ever curious. I would not recommend this method, but in cases of desperation it is a sure thing. A year ago I was considering Rosary peas because even if someone tries to stop me they couldn't. It just sounded pretty painful and prolonged. If anyone ever considers caster or rosary they should for sure do a very thorough reading on what's going to happen.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You know guys he has eaten the blasted seeds and is going to suffer the consequences, whatever that entails, so you do really need to let him know in excruciating details what he is in for? :hihi:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Care about you as well and this was a thought out plan as a back up. You know more than most of my MH position and it snapped today and now this idiot has to deal with it.
It is very much an interesting read if you're ever curious. I would not recommend this method, but in cases of desperation it is a sure thing. A year ago I was considering Rosary peas because even if someone tries to stop me they couldn't. It just sounded pretty painful and prolonged. If anyone ever considers caster or rosary they should for sure do a very thorough reading on what's going to happen.
If someone swallows a significant amount of ricin, he or she would likely develop vomiting and diarrhea that may become bloody. Severe dehydration may be the result, followed by low blood pressure. Other signs or symptoms may include seizures, and blood in the urine. Within several days, the person's liver, spleen, and kidneys might stop working, and the person could die.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Bake in low oven 80c for 40 mins
I just noticed a couple of references to ricin becoming inactivated above 80 C. I'm not sure what to say and I'm not an expert.

I care about you and hope the best for you, @Gromit-CTB.
[Ricin] is a stable substance under normal conditions, but can be inactivated by heat above 80 degrees centigrade (176 degrees Fahrenheit). source: https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/facts.asp
The seeds of Ricinus communis are commonly crushed to extract castor oil. As ricin is not oil-soluble, little is found in the extracted castor oil. The extracted oil is also heated to more than 80 °C (176 °F) to denature any ricin that may be present. source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricin#Toxicity

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I wasn't aware of this until Gromit mentioned it a few days back. Quite intensive hope no one follows this method.

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I just noticed a couple of references to ricin becoming inactivated above 80 C. I'm not sure what to say and I'm not an expert.

Oh interesting. I honestly never thought of cooking them anyway. I always thought one was supposed to grind them up and just mix with water and drink

Reactions: needaplan
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020

That's why I kept oven to 80 if it doesn't work and I screwed it up will just be another failure to add to list and can be know as the idiot who failed at a guaranteed way.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
You should have waited to tell him that until after it didn't work.
I really didn't know what to say when I saw that.

But, I decided I'd rather know myself, so went with that...

Now, a lot of complex factors come into play: How well calibrated was the oven (over/under temp) and the "time at temperature" effects (similar to sous-vide that can kill microorganisms at a much lower temperature... because that temp is held a longer time).

Reactions: Ghost2211
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
as a new member we never really talked before but im sorry you've had to deal with this much pain and i hope you can find peace in whatever decision you choose, life can be so unfair

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
if it doesn't work and I screwed it up will just be another failure to add to list and can be know as the idiot who failed at a guaranteed way.
This action, of ending our life, is just about the hardest thing a human being can do. And, it's not like one can really practice -- in such a way like sports or something that improvement can be meaningfully analyzed.

And, like birth control methods, no way is 100% guaranteed.

You're not an idiot, @Gromit-CTB... just like many of us, just someone in deep pain.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Do u feel sth already?
Some time has passed since your meal, it would be great to know if it is possible to drink and eat meanwhile or agonizing feelings overcome and the bed is the only possible place to endure

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You've even invented a new recipe. Maybe think about writing a cookbook. The Sanctioned Suicide Cookbook.

Sumpy-Beany-Dip-LARGE-HERO-cb77d6e0-4cbb-423f-8eb3-f7135294fd54-0-1400x919.jpg

Last edited:
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
You've even invented a new recipe. Maybe think about writing a cookbook. The Sanctioned Suicide Cookbook.

Sumpy-Beany-Dip-LARGE-HERO-cb77d6e0-4cbb-423f-8eb3-f7135294fd54-0-1400x919.jpg
I will give it a go but my cooking skills could kill you
It's good to hear you can find humor in dark situations. It's very much is a strength to be able to look at life and death and laugh in its face.
My life was a joke, so my death should be as well.