• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I really don't know what I'd do if I was in your position...

You vomited, so it seems possible to assume at least some of the ricin survived the baking. Was it enough to cause serious damage?

If it were me, I'd be as prepared to go to hospital or use a backup method --- whatever comes... if need be.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I need a good puffer fish recipe.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I really don't know what I'd do if I was in your position...

You vomited, so it seems possible to assume at least some of the ricin survived the baking. Was it enough to cause serious damage?

If it were me, I'd be as prepared to go to hospital or use a backup method --- whatever comes... if need be.
Am staying put for now, I know what hospital means, especially if I messed up and survive. Still banking on SN but that will be Monday now
I need a good puffer fish recipe.
Yew seed and puffer fish pate

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
You guys are definitely I elevating it into gourmet fine dinning,
don't mind me,
I'll set the table with tableware.

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Make some mock ups have loads of recipes from mother nature. We could make a killing out of this. Could be number 1 seller. My part of sales to go to Battersea dogs home though.
I'm thinking a checkered table cloth with a death by chocolate on it, superimposed on the cake is a skull and crossbones. Font will be Algerian for the cover. It's the ouija board font.

Reactions: justsad&done
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Gromit, I've appreciated reading so many of your insightful posts, many sad but some also made me laugh. I will miss your contributions here if you succeed, but will not be far behind you. Wed. is my day and I truly hope your suffering will not last that long. Maybe your SN will come on Mon.

Whatever the final method, I hope you have all the peace and freedom you desire. Sending hugs your way.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Gromit, I've appreciated reading so many of your insightful posts, many sad but some also made me laugh. I will miss your contributions here if you succeed, but will not be far behind you. Wed. is my day and I truly hope your suffering will not last that long. Maybe your SN will come on Mon.

Whatever the final method, I hope you have all the peace and freedom you desire. Sending hugs your way.
Thank you. If it comes I will take as well if I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nimbus
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sadly still here, no difference only been sick once. Can I not do anything right
some degree of nausea is going to happen even with deactivated caster oil, and possibly some intestinal cramping or diarrhea. The fact that you're having zero symptoms this far into the timeframe kind of suggests you may have over cooked your beans. I'm curious, why did you cook them Instead of just grinding them into a fine powder and mixing them with water?