• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Interesting thought... some things do taste better cold...
Chilling it might be improve the flavor, but I don't think there's a large enough volume to care. I definitely would not want it served hot though.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
some degree of nausea is going to happen even with deactivated caster oil, and possibly some intestinal cramping or diarrhea. The fact that you're having zero symptoms this far into the timeframe kind of suggests you may have over cooked your beans. I'm curious, why did you cook them Instead of just grinding them into a fine powder and mixing them with water?
Wasn't a cook as such. was drying them on low heat really, they were still mushy. was trying to remove all traces of oil.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
For the SN I was thinking something like potato chips but salted with SN instead of regular salt but idk how that would work

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The oil is of no use, ricin doesn't bind to the oil so need to get rid of that as much as possible. If I could do it again would have strained through muslin cloth first.
I would just go with rosary peas. You literally just have to crack them open. I think with enough time and research a source could be found. I would not recommend this to anyone of course, but rosary does seem better than castor since he wouldn't have the burden of the oil and preparation.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Aw Gromit I hope you're not in too much discomfort my friend. I've really appreciated your kindness and humour on the forum even if we didn't interact a lot. Maybe we can have a pint on the other side wearing our special beanies. Wishing you the best, you deserve it :hug:

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I'm so sorry that you're enduring all this agony Gromit. If it gets too bad please phone up 111 and ask if there's any pain relief they can give you.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Don't try this at home kids. Was a bad mistake.
Look at what they make us do. I'm ashamed of the suffering the human society imposes on us in order to leave (including the outlawing of better methods)... It's unconscionable.

You deserved better... we all do. From me to you, I'm sorry.

I just hope and pray that the suffering is as minimal and short as possible... for you... and for all of us.

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Sick all night. This obviously hasn't worked. Am total failure, giving up on ctb. Will let old age kill me.
Has it gotten worse, or is it wearing off? And don't beat yourself up over it if the latter. If anything, it'd take 5 dats. If you survived, I'd start going tedious with alternative methods that are better than this. If not, I hope you find somethingworth living for.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Has it gotten worse, or is it wearing off? And don't beat yourself up over it if the latter. If anything, it'd take 5 dats. If you survived, I'd start going tedious with alternative methods that are better than this. If not, I hope you find somethingworth living for.
Sickness worn off now, will have to get used to having to live another 40 years I suppose