• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Some people are asking if consuming sodium nitrite is painful. I can assure you it is. I have taken 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt at times for health benefits. Even know that is only about 2.5 grams of salt, it causes stomach pain for 30 minutes or so. Any kind of salt in large amounts causes stomach pain, so I can only imagine what 15 grams will do. I think sodium azide would be much better since it is a very quick death.
Sodium azide is more dangerous to use though.

You cant let it come into contact with metal and receiving mouth to mouth will endanger the other.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I've Lysanxia (Prazepam) which comes very close to Valium (Diazepam). I'll crush 20x10mg pills (2g) and wash them down with 200ml of my favourite Whisky. That will knock me out without making me vomit.

I have also thought about using diazepam 5mg
I suppose I should take them before primperan and nitrite
I'm angry because the pph does not give enough data...

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
I have also thought about using diazepam 5mg
I suppose I should take them before primperan and nitrite
I'm angry because the pph does not give enough data...
Unfortunately, I cannot give your more info. Personally, I've a lot of experience with my benzos (Prazepam) as I overdosed a few times with alcohol to "switch me off". I know exactly how much I need to take and how long it will take to knock me out, meaning when to take SN. As such, I hope to minimize any negative symptoms of SN. My benzos will keep me in a very deep sleep for at least 12 hours. SN should have done his job after 3-4 hours max.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
How long does it take you to fall asleep with the diazepam?

I took it years ago and then I left it.
Now I only bought them to gather enough for the amitriptyline method.
So I'm not taking it.
And I do not remember when I took it, the time it took to take effect. Maybe I should try before, to know.

Nien

Nien

Futility
Jul 5, 2018
I have some worries about going on an antiemetic regimen before taking the SN with metoclopramide.
Is there a possibility of developing EPS from metoclopramide even after taking doses for only two days? Are there any other side effects of taking metoclopramide, especially by someone who does not need it?
Is it safe just to take a dose 30 minutes before imbibing the SN solution as recommended by the PPH?
Additionally, what would the Tagamet regimen be?
Also, is metoclopramide HCL suitable for this?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I have some worries about going on an antiemetic regimen before taking the SN with metoclopramide.
Is there a possibility of developing EPS from metoclopramide even after taking doses for only two days? Are there any other side effects of taking metoclopramide, especially by someone who does not need it?
Is it safe just to take a dose 30 minutes before imbibing the SN solution as recommended by the PPH?
Additionally, what would the Tagamet regimen be?
Also, is metoclopramide HCL suitable for this?
Sorry, what does EPS mean?
You shouldnt feel any special effects from taking the meto, and it's usually recommended to take it 45 to 30 minutes in advance to the SN.
Pretty sure Metoclopramide HCl is the same as Metoclopramide.

Nien

Nien

Futility
Jul 5, 2018
Sorry, what does EPS mean?
You shouldnt feel any special effects from taking the meto, and it's usually recommended to take it 45 to 30 minutes in advance to the SN.
Pretty sure Metoclopramide HCl is the same as Metoclopramide.
Ah, okay, good. Since an antiemetic regimen seems not to be required, I'll just do as you as said without worry of developing EPS. EPS stands for extrapyramidal symptoms. They are movement disorders caused by drugs that block dopamine receptors.
The Perinorm that I found online said that it was "Metoclopramide HCL" but that doesn't seem to be an issue now.
Thank you for the information!

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
Some people are asking if consuming sodium nitrite is painful. I can assure you it is. I have taken 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt at times for health benefits. Even know that is only about 2.5 grams of salt, it causes stomach pain for 30 minutes or so. Any kind of salt in large amounts causes stomach pain, so I can only imagine what 15 grams will do. I think sodium azide would be much better since it is a very quick death.
OMG! I feel hopeless!:aw: , However y pph says its peceful, can't we trust pph?

Last edited:
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Hey i know its advisable to fast 8 hours prior however i have hypoglycemia so would be fainting before i could ctb if i did that. Does anyone know if sn is greatly impaired by food in the stomach

I'm thinking you could keep your blood sugars up with a little sweet juice or yoghurt (or something else that is quick and easily digested). Also I've read that 4 hours of fasting should suffice, - I think especially if you don't eat a huge meal as the last thing.

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Well, if you're in Mexico you could always try to get your hands on some N by bribing a bit...

I've heard about alldaychemist too, looks legit. Another one I've heard good things about is goldpharma

Both alldaychemist and goldpharma are legit, but one requires a prescription and in Europe/Scandinavia the other one needs proof that your're a medical prof.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Both alldaychemist and goldpharma are legit, but one requires a prescription and in Europe/Scandinavia the other one needs proof that your're a medical prof.
Yeah, been having the same problem with getting the antiemetics, so I can't help much, sorry about that.
If I find a reliable site, I'll make sure to let you know.

Is there a good way to get prescribed Reglan? I'm not a very good liar but what story could I use?
Anything related to nausea, vertigo and vomiting should work. Try to make it convincing!

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
Hi,

For all those that can't get metoclopramide. If it's easier for you to get anti-depressants then try to get mirtazapine, it acts also as an 5-HT3 receptor antagonist like metoclopramide and was succesfully used it treatments for severe nausea and vomiting. It should do the job.

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
I don't want to say that mirtazapine is the same as metoclopramide. The main antiemetic action of metoclopramide is due to its antagonist activity at D2 receptors. The main antiemetic action of mirtazapine is due to its antagonism of the 5-HT3 receptor, an action mirtazapine shares with the approved antiemetic ondansetron!

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
I failed at getting a prescription for antiemetics, but they sell Nauzene (used for upset stomaches) at the store. Will this be sufficient enough to replace Metoclorpramide? I don't plan on eating the day it happens & im a very tiny person as it is...so I don't even know if I'll have a problem with vomiting.

Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
I am going to go next week to the doctor to ask for Antiemetics, I am planning to tell her it's for motion sickness in cars and buses and as a result I end up vomiting. Do you have a better story? Share it with everyone!

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I am going to go next week to the doctor to ask for Antiemetics, I am planning to tell her it's for motion sickness in cars and buses and as a result I end up vomiting. Do you have a better story? Share it with everyone!

You can already get OTC medicine for motion sickness, so they'll probably just tell you to buy those first.

Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
You can already get OTC medicine for motion sickness, so they'll probably just tell you to buy those first.
I will tell them they didn't work, I will add "it is because of my anxiety problems". I am will ask for Reglan (Primperan).

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I failed at getting a prescription for antiemetics, but they sell Nauzene (used for upset stomaches) at the store. Will this be sufficient enough to replace Metoclorpramide? I don't plan on eating the day it happens & im a very tiny person as it is...so I don't even know if I'll have a problem with vomiting.
Nauzene doesnt contain any Dopamine blocker, it wont cut it.
I think you will still need the antiemetics, but I know they are a real pain to get...

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
By the way guys, have you thought about olanzapine? It's in the same category as domperdione and the other 2, will it work?

I was curious about that as well. To my understanding, it only blocks some of the same neurotransmitters as metoclopramide. Research indicates that it is beneficial for treating nausea from radiotherapy when used in combination with other anti-emetics, but I don't know how well it'll work on its own.

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
Nauzene doesnt contain any Dopamine blocker, it wont cut it.
I think you will still need the antiemetics, but I know they are a real pain to get...
Okay I will not use the Nauzene. But like you said they are a real pain to get, I tried two doctors already & unless you have a severe problem with pain or reoccurring vomiting it's nearly impossible to get them to prescribe. They just recommended other methods without medication.

With that being said...I may just try it without the antiemetics and see what happens. Sadly I don't think there's anyway I can get them.

Nien

Nien

Futility
Jul 5, 2018
Alright, so I finally have SN, a scale, and Tagamet. Tomorrow, Wednesday, would be my ideal day to CTB. Should I wait 10-21 days for my metoclopramide to arrive, or can I just do it safely without the antiemetic? Does the benefit of being able to die now outweigh any of the possible negatives of not having an antiemetic?
If I vomit, no harm done because all of the SN would be out of my body, right? So if I do it tomorrow and end up vomiting, I'll know that I need an antiemetic.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Alright, so I finally have SN, a scale, and Tagamet. Tomorrow, Wednesday, would be my ideal day to CTB. Should I wait 10-21 days for my metoclopramide to arrive, or can I just do it safely without the antiemetic? Does the benefit of being able to die now outweigh any of the possible negatives of not having an antiemetic?
If I vomit, no harm done because all of the SN would be out of my body, right? So if I do it tomorrow and end up vomiting, I'll know that I need an antiemetic.
If you vomit, I doubt anything you happen. Still, why risk it? Cant you wait a few days to avoid the feelings of vomiting and a failed attempt?