• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I ordered tagamet a week ago by express mail and it has not arrived yet.
According to the tracking shipment, it takes 3 days at customs.
Someone from the United States knows this page and can you tell me if it is reliable? https://www.usps.com/welcome.htm
I begin to think that I have been cheated.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, fluxis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Sorry, I keep forgetting what thread this is.
Domperidone is an OK prescription anti metic, available on ebay (surprisingly) cheaply.
Thanks for the ebay hint. I actually found a metoclopramide in liquid form but for dogs - the description though says 1 ml of metoclopramide. Should be the same thing? What do you think?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Sorry to ask, but why are people generally going with SN instead of Sodium Azide? Just for risk associated in manipulating and for health risk of rescue operators?

Reactions: DoneWithThis, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for the ebay hint. I actually found a metoclopramide in liquid form but for dogs - the description though says 1 ml of metoclopramide. Should be the same thing? What do you think?

I saw that but I'm unsure if that dose is enough. Maybe compare the liquid dose to the solid form?
Metoclopramide among other anti emetics is also available from alldaychemist and from the supplier of nembutal in the
peaceful pill handbook (can buy the meto itself without the N if you wish).

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I saw that but I'm unsure if that dose is enough. Maybe compare the liquid dose to the solid form?
Metoclopramide among other anti emetics is also available from alldaychemist and from the supplier of nembutal in the
peaceful pill handbook (can buy the meto itself without the N if you wish).
Alldaychemist don't send to Denmark where I'm at, and I'm really a dummie with things like bitcoin, which also takes considerable time to get to function. Thanks for the tips though.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Alldaychemist don't send to Denmark where I'm at, and I'm really a dummie with things like bitcoin, which also takes considerable time to get to function. Thanks for the tips though.

The N supplier who sells meto uses a protonmail, quite simple. I think you can pay through western union and some other options.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mari
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
But really, isn't meclizine an option? PPH says that vomiting is unlikely with SN, so shouldn't this be pretty decent?

(side-note: Please, guys, try to keep things on topic here.)
No, meclizine is an antihistaminic-based antiemetic, you need dopamine blockers. A quick look on wikipedia usually does the trick.

Sorry to ask, but why are people generally going with SN instead of Sodium Azide? Just for risk associated in manipulating and for health risk of rescue operators?
Seeing that the requirements are more or less the same, I'd say most are scared of having a potentially explosive product nearby.

Sorry, I keep forgetting what thread this is.
Domperidone is an OK prescription anti metic, available on ebay (surprisingly) cheaply.
Domperidone is weaker than Meto. It should still work, but you gotta adjust the dose accordingly.

Reactions: Red, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I currently have a prescription for Promethazine. I know it's antihistamine based, but I did read it has a slight dopamine D2 receptor antagonism effect.

Would that be good enough? Otherwise looks like I'm off to Mexico to pick up a proper anti-emetic.

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
No, meclizine is an antihistaminic-based antiemetic, you need dopamine blockers. A quick look on wikipedia usually does the trick.

Seeing that the requirements are more or less the same, I'd say most are scared of having a potentially explosive product nearby.

Domperidone is weaker than Meto. It should still work, but you gotta adjust the dose accordingly.

I did look it up on wiki, and it states that it is indeed also a dopamine blocker.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ultraviolet sin
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I did look it up on wiki, and it states that it is indeed also a dopamine blocker.
Thanks for the info!
Oh damn, sorry, it actually is.
It wasnt written on my language's wiki page. Sorry!

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Red, Deafsn0w and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Seems like a promising method, unfortunately getting hold of the proper anti emetics is always the clincher in these methods for me. I don't want to have to order illegitimately and be anxious about waiting by the post box for it to arrive. Also given the death is not necessarily peaceful would it be suggested to add a high dose of benzos too? Or do you pass out from anoxia before any of that stuff happens?

Curious because the mechanism of action sounds incredibly similar to that of CO but because CO doesn't require ingestion of a salt or whatever you don't need anti emetics or even sedatives. SN does sound like a much easier to pull off version of CO poisoning so long as you can get hold of the anti emetics.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, DoneWithThis, Walilamdzi and 3 others
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Oh damn, sorry, it actually is.
It wasnt written on my language's wiki page. Sorry!
No problem, Azure! I will look into the domperidone though, I don't think meclizine is strong enough actually.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Hi,

For all those that can't get metoclopramide. If it's easier for you to get anti-depressants then try to get mirtazapine, it acts also as an 5-HT3 receptor antagonist like metoclopramide and was succesfully used it treatments for severe nausea and vomiting. It should do the job.
How much mirtazapine would be required?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jane8334
K

Ktmnny

Jul 17, 2018
The LD50 of valium is higher, just keep that in mind. Obviously I'm not suggesting you attempt an OD with only sleeping pills bc that's impossible. Bulk billing drs are fine, I've found. Dr shopping is relatively easy. Just try not to suggest the name of what med you want and don't be pushy about it. Just kind of let the Dr guide you, haha. They don't like being told what to do. Also temazepam (Restoril, Normison, Nortem) is weaker than valium so if they suggest temaze tell them you once tried that and it didn't work etc.
I'm from Oz, it's a sh*thole.
Hi saffron
To get the metoclopramide i'm thinking of saying to a gp that I am flying somewhere in a few days and usually experience air sickness. And that last time I flew I took otc Dramamine but unfortunately it didnt work, and that a friend of mine told me she was prescribed Metoclopramide and it really helped her with her nausea. Do you reckon that will work? Do you think it will help if I pretend I dont know exactly how to pronounce it perfectly?
Also do you know if ativan is a strong enough benzo, or do I need xanax or valium?

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
A

amatteroflifeordeath

Electrical engineer born in 1980.
Jul 18, 2018
Mari, I created this account for you. I want to know if you were able to get SN.

A

amatteroflifeordeath

Jul 18, 2018
We don't know each other but I've got to ''know'' you by reading your posts.

Reactions: Red, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Hi saffron
To get the metoclopramide i'm thinking of saying to a gp that I am flying somewhere in a few days and usually experience air sickness. And that last time I flew I took otc Dramamine but unfortunately it didnt work, and that a friend of mine told me she was prescribed Metoclopramide and it really helped her with her nausea. Do you reckon that will work? Do you think it will help if I pretend I dont know exactly how to pronounce it perfectly?
Also do you know if ativan is a strong enough benzo, or do I need xanax or valium?

Sounds like a good idea. Ativan should be fine to potentiate death, obviously never by itself.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ktmnny
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
We don't know each other but I've got to ''know'' you by reading your posts.
Welcome to the forum, hope you'll find what you're looking for. And yes, I've recieved the sn.

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
Welcome to the forum, hope you'll find what you're looking for. And yes, I've recieved the sn.
When are you going to do it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

amatteroflifeordeath

Jul 18, 2018
Thank you Mari. And a special thanks to azure for all the valuable information shared in this thread.
I have only one wish and it is to leave this world.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, SnowFairy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I ordered tagamet a week ago by express mail and it has not arrived yet.
According to the tracking shipment, it takes 3 days at customs.
Someone from the United States knows this page and can you tell me if it is reliable? https://www.usps.com/welcome.htm
I begin to think that I have been cheated.

Yes, that's a reliable link. You're in Aus right? When did you order?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Darkdreamer001 and anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yes, that's a reliable link. You're in Aus right? When did you order?

Thanks for your answer.
No, I'm not in Aus.
I placed the order 9 days ago. I have contacted the seller of the product and I await your response.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Are any of you planning on using painkillers and/or sleeping pills together with SN? If so, which?

Reactions: Red, Sickman75, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
J

jackgold

Jun 26, 2018
Separate thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/questions-about-sodium-nitrite.1671/

According to the PPeH:

Take 30mg Metoclopramide & 800mg Cimetidine/Tagamet
30 mins later, take SN dissolved in 50-100ml of water

There are no other details, like when to stop eating.

I have a few questions about this method.
  1. Stop eating prior to overdose?
  2. Weight--Dose ratio?
  3. Alternative H2 antagonist (like Ranitidine)? -- I can't buy Cimetidine/Tagamet
  4. Alternative anti-emetic to Metoclopramide? -- Risk of EPS/Extrapyramidal symptoms
  5. Medication interaction? -- I take Amitriptyline & Propranolol
  6. Diazepam to induce sleep & avoid seizures?

Last edited:
Reactions: Earl E. Demise, Red, WolfgangA and 7 others
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Are any of you planning on using painkillers and/or sleeping pills together with SN? If so, which?
Some benzos here.

Separate thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/questions-about-sodium-nitrite.1671/

According to the PPeH:

Take 30mg Metoclopramide & 800mg Cimetidine/Tagamet
30 mins later, take SN dissolved in 50-100ml of water

There are no other details, like when to stop eating.

I have a few questions about this method.
  1. Stop eating prior to overdose?
  2. Weight--Dose ratio?
  3. Alternative H2 antagonist (like Ranitidine)? -- I can't buy Cimetidine/Tagamet
  4. Alternative anti-emetic to Metoclopramide? -- Risk of EPS/Extrapyramidal symptoms
  5. Medication interaction? -- I take Amitriptyline & Propranolol
  6. Diazepam to induce sleep & avoid seizures?
1. Yes, 8 hours recommended
2. Absolutely no idea. 30g should be overkill even if heavily overweight.
3. From a quick google search, Ranitidine, Famotidine and Nizatidine should do the trick.
4. Prochlorperazine (stronger than Meto) and Domperidone (weaker), but Meto should be preferred.
5. Amitriptyline seems to interact with most drugs needed for this method. Most just cause increased drowsiness, which may even be good, but but Cimetidine it seems to cause constipation, urinary retention and increased heartbeat. Be careful if you have heart problem.
Haven't been able to search for interactions with Propanolol though. You know any commercial names?
6. I wouldnt worry about seizures unless you alreasy have problems falling asleep, it's really rare. However, yes, you can take benzos to avoid the headaches, I personally will.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, Red, WolfgangA and 4 others
suture.up.my.future

suture.up.my.future

Jun 27, 2018
2Zs1uA0r.png

Around an hour and a half should be enough for your blood to still have a red normal-like color if treated properly, I suspect. Also, as you can see in this image, he was recovered with no permanent damage.

When did he lose consciousness? Can one expect to experience any of the described effects? There's an alleged PPH report of a monitored SN exit that only lists drowsiness before becoming unresponsive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mari
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
When did he lose consciousness? Can one expect to experience any of the described effects? There's an alleged PPH report of a monitored SN exit that only lists drowsiness before becoming unresponsive.
He never did, he was found in 5 minutes.
The effects you experience vary greatly depending on when you pass out. 30 to 45 minutes is the normal without the use of benzos, and you can expect to have hedaches by then. In cases of "underdose", people have been awake for as much as 8 hours, which I suspect might be enough to have seizures.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, suture.up.my.future and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Judging by the people who have not shown up again after claiming to take sn, i would say the method is pretty reliable.

Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity, x-Ace-x, Red and 10 others