• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
I ordered from inhousepharmacy.vu
No prescription or physician needed. Legality and availability may depend on your country though. I live in the US.
Thanks so do I and I just ordered. I hope this is legit but I'm going to try it without the meds too just like you because I don't wanna wait 10-21 days. Who knows, might get lucky and not vomit

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I have no access to metoclopramide, but I'm working on it.

I have been made aware of a drug called meclizine, which is an over the counter anti-emetic, but also a dopamine blocker. I purchased it online two days ago, it arrived today.

I know it's not optimal, but isn't it better than nothing? What are your thoughts on meclizine?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018

I have been made aware of a drug called meclizine, which is an over the counter anti-emetic, but also a dopamine blocker. I purchased it online two days ago, it arrived today.

I know it's not optimal, but isn't it better than nothing? What are your thoughts on meclizine?
You don't want to fail and end up worse with no way to do anything about it. Be careful

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I personally wouldn't use this method unless it was a last resort but I think it's better to use with some benzos? Otherwise one might encounter some discomfort. Not sure if that screws up absorption etc but I doubt it. Getting valium from a dr is usually easy.

A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018
I was at my dr. last week and told him I needed something stronger, like Xanax (Basically to take the anxiety out of the situation. He just upped my reg. prescription. So, I'm going to a new dr. What part of the world are you from?

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I was at my dr. last week and told him I needed something stronger, like Xanax (Basically to take the anxiety out of the situation. He just upped my reg. prescription. So, I'm going to a new dr. What part of the world are you from?

The LD50 of valium is higher, just keep that in mind. Obviously I'm not suggesting you attempt an OD with only sleeping pills bc that's impossible. Bulk billing drs are fine, I've found. Dr shopping is relatively easy. Just try not to suggest the name of what med you want and don't be pushy about it. Just kind of let the Dr guide you, haha. They don't like being told what to do. Also temazepam (Restoril, Normison, Nortem) is weaker than valium so if they suggest temaze tell them you once tried that and it didn't work etc.
I'm from Oz, it's a sh*thole.

A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018
Ok. I'll look into that. no sleeping pills for me. I know plenty of people who tried many different pills and only ended up in the hospital or with liver failure. One friend took. Handful of perks, Xanax, and got drunk. He was going around to different houses giving money away. Had a different affect on him. Your right, they don't work. I love myself to much anyway. I want to go peacefully. Plus, I don't have much money to be giving away.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Ok. I'll look into that. no sleeping pills for me. I know plenty of people who tried many different pills and only ended up in the hospital or with liver failure. One friend took. Handful of perks, Xanax, and got drunk. He was going around to different houses giving money away. Had a different affect on him. Your right, they don't work. I love myself to much anyway. I want to go peacefully. Plus, I don't have much money to be giving away.

Yeah, I was only suggesting you use them in conjunction with something like fent if you need to etc.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Lol. I thought that at first. But the Gastapo threw me. Omg. I always wanted to move to Australia. My sister went there for her honey moon. I was so jealous. I want a koala bear. Can you have them for pets?.lol

I got attacked by a kangaroo when I was like 5 at Steve Irwin's zoo, it got jealous that I was feeding another roo.
Koalas have chlamydia (srs).

A

AtLast

Jul 16, 2018
I got attacked by a kangaroo when I was like 5 at Steve Irwin's zoo, it got jealous that I was feeding another roo.
Koalas have chlamydia (srs).
Yeah, those Roos are bad ass. I wouldn't want to run into one. Not unless it was small. I don't want to have sex with a koala. Lol. Can you get it from having them around. Humans have it too you know. Ha

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Sorry, what does EPS mean?
You shouldnt feel any special effects from taking the meto, and it's usually recommended to take it 45 to 30 minutes in advance to the SN.
Pretty sure Metoclopramide HCl is the same as Metoclopramide.

is it best to take 60mg anti emetic 40 minutes prior to nembutal as instruced by ppeh

or can you take less ?does
anyone know what amount other people have taken

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018

But really, isn't meclizine an option? PPH says that vomiting is unlikely with SN, so shouldn't this be pretty decent?

(side-note: Please, guys, try to keep things on topic here.)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals