• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
2Zs1uA0r.png

Around an hour and a half should be enough for your blood to still have a red normal-like color if treated properly, I suspect. Also, as you can see in this image, he was recovered with no permanent damage.
Fascinating

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I can ask what amount of benzos will you take?
and before or after the antiemetic?
No idea, probably 30mg or so right before the SN.
Hey i know its advisable to fast 8 hours prior however i have hypoglycemia so would be fainting before i could ctb if i did that. Does anyone know if sn is greatly impaired by food in the stomach
How much can you safely go without eating? Maybe you'll need to up the dose a bit, I'm unsure...
Either way, Meto helps empty your stomach a bit.
Sounds like this guy did not take any Tagamet and maybe took too much SN
Could be. Pretty sure that, since there are no reports of him puking, he just survived cause he called an ambulance.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018

How much can you safely go without eating? Maybe you'll need to up the dose a bit, I'm unsure...

Could be. Pretty sure that, since there are no reports of him puking, he just survived cause he called an ambulance.
I watched that vimeo video someone posted with PN

Thanks for replying... In that vimeo video of Philip N talking about SN that someone posted he warned about overdosing on SN It's like too little or too much won't kill you peacefully

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
Hey i know its advisable to fast 8 hours prior however i have hypoglycemia so would be fainting before i could ctb if i did that. Does anyone know if sn is greatly impaired by food in the stomach
If u dont take food 8 hours before, due to ur hypoglycemia before 4 hours better take glucose powder to keep u normal, i think glucose will mitigate the hypoglycemia also wil not make wastes in stomach&small intestine.

A

Alice

Jul 5, 2018

Thanks Azure, usually around 4 hours would be i guess that is better than nothing. Does food impact the absorbtion of SN. I cant get meto umfortunately but i have another antiemetic on script hopefuully works

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
I know to understand what exactly a " dopamine blocker" is. A depressed person can't have much dopamine. Does a dopamine blocker completely suppress the release of dopamine? I also watched the video posted in this megathread. The talker never mentioned antiemetics. He only suggests the recommended lethal amount for a human.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I know to understand what exactly a " dopamine blocker" is. A depressed person can't have much dopamine. Does a dopamine blocker completely suppress the release of dopamine? I also watched the video posted in this megathread. The talker never mentioned antiemetics. He only suggests the recommended lethal amount for a human.

The peaceful pill handbook is authored (co-authored?) by the man that is holding the lecture. PPH clearly states that you should take antiemetics before overdosing or poisoning.

There are different types of dopamine with various functions in the mind and body; not all of them are "pleasure signals". Metoclopramide blocks a certain type of dopamine neurotransmitter which is involved in making you nauseous.

Edit: thought i was responding to two different posts for some reason

Last edited:
R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
This sounds very scary when first reading it, even though he got out without any damage. But this guy probably changed his mind, freaked out and called the ambulance 5 minutes after taking 20-22gm SN. SN isn't acting so fast that he would have been already feeling pain/seizures, probably only dizziness. But when you read that even after the first administration of the antidote methylene blue, his methaemoglobin concentration was 91% !!! That's a very lethal level! After then it dropped due to the administration of methylene blue. Otherwise he would have certainly died. But this case shows that SN isn't a very quick death. You probably want to make sure that you won't be found for a few hours.

Well, that said, I've my benzos and I know the dosage and time it takes to knock me out very well. I'll take a dosage that will knock me out for 12 hours at least. Just before I'll fall asleep (and I know that feeling from the benzos very well), I'll take my SN. I'll not take any antiemetics, I'm quite hard, I never vomit, even with a very large dose of benzos mixed with a lot of alcohol. I'll not be able to call an ambulance and I'm pretty sure that I'll ctb. Just waiting for my SN. I always have my benzos so that's not an issue for me.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
This sounds very scary when first reading it, even though he got out without any damage. But this guy probably changed his mind, freaked out and called the ambulance 5 minutes after taking 20-22gm SN. SN isn't acting so fast that he would have been already feeling pain/seizures, probably only dizziness. But when you read that even after the first administration of the antidote methylene blue, his methaemoglobin concentration was 91% !!! That's a very lethal level! After then it dropped due to the administration of methylene blue. Otherwise he would have certainly died. But this case shows that SN isn't a very quick death. You probably want to make sure that you won't be found for a few hours.

Well, that said, I've my benzos and I know the dosage and time it takes to knock me out very well. I'll take a dosage that will knock me out for 12 hours at least. Just before I'll fall asleep (and I know that feeling from the benzos very well), I'll take my SN. I'll not take any antiemetics, I'm quite hard, I never vomit, even with a very large dose of benzos mixed with a lot of alcohol. I'll not be able to call an ambulance and I'm pretty sure that I'll ctb. Just waiting for my SN. I always have my benzos so that's not an issue for me.

what kind of benzos and how much quantity will you take?

T

Tiburcio

I saw people worried for Tagamet but it's strictly necessary taking it?

Also, what happens if I accidentaly exceed the 15g amount?

And how I know I'm taking the exact dosage? (I have nothing for calculatung it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Inb4drama

Jul 12, 2018
I have a bottle of vererinary nembutal (6.3g). I plan to take it with SN. I have strong prescription anti-emetics. Do you think the nembutal will block the SN or vice versa? I hope these drugs dont interact.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Yes, the anti-emetic, the H2 blocker and SN.
Well, then depends on what you think wise is. These don't interact in any dangerous way once they're mixed inside your body (Apart from letting the SN kill you, of course).

I saw people worried for Tagamet but it's strictly necessary taking it?

Also, what happens if I accidentaly exceed the 15g amount?

And how I know I'm taking the exact dosage? (I have nothing for calculatung it)
Tagamet's the least necesary part for this method, but it's still better to have it, and it's OTC. If you can't get it for some reason, consider taking a spoon of bicarbonate or something
Most reports I've seen are of people who've taken over 15g (from 20 to 30) and they don't really mention anything special.
You don't have and can't buy a scale? If not, try comparing your dose to the total amount you have (25g should be 25% of a 100g bottle, for example).

Is there a way to test the sn if you got the right stuff and if its pure enough?
Like a testkit?
Not to my knowledge. Who did you buy it from? If you're really sared try to weight it in a precision scale and see if the density matches up to online data.

I have a bottle of vererinary nembutal (6.3g). I plan to take it with SN. I have strong prescription anti-emetics. Do you think the nembutal will block the SN or vice versa? I hope these drugs dont interact.
Checked some sources, looks like N will cause some dizziness with the Meto. Apart from that, N and SN don't seem to have any notable interaction.

Is it possible to overdo the dosage? I am less concerned with peacefulness and more worried about actually dying from it. I would rather not fail from taking too little.
Don't overdo it too much. Most people use more than 15g, but I don't know if taking a whole bottle would be smart. Take 20 if you're a healthy adult and are unsure if 15 will be enough, but don't go overboard too much with it.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Some people are asking if consuming sodium nitrite is painful. I can assure you it is. I have taken 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt at times for health benefits. Even know that is only about 2.5 grams of salt, it causes stomach pain for 30 minutes or so. Any kind of salt in large amounts causes stomach pain, so I can only imagine what 15 grams will do. I think sodium azide would be much better since it is a very quick death.

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
P sure you can still vomit while unconscious. Please be careful.
Thanks, I'll be careful.
I already "overdosed" several times with Prazepam and alcohol, without suicide intention, just to knock me out and don't feel the pain anymore. I never vomitted. Yes, sure, SN can still make me vomit... I don't have that experience with SN obviously.
But I know that I digest quite quickly, especially when my stomach is empty. I don't think that I'll vomit 100ml of water with 25g of SN, it'll hopefully be already in my gut before my body will really notice what's happening.