• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
When do I take anti emetics before I take SN? What dosage of anti emetics should I take?
Follow an antiemetics regime, just a couple pills before SN aren't ideal.
No kidding, those small little %&#^ antiemetics cost me more than the SN itself.

Plus a question, how do you know an antiemetic is a dopamine blocker? Can you give me an assessment for that? Thank you.
Holy fuck, yes. They cost 5 times the SN.
Prochlorperazine, Metoclopramide and Domperidone are all dopamine blockers, but ideally you want Meto or any of its commercial names (Reglan, Primperan...)

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
It seems like those drugs are prescribed by the doctors only ;-; damnit I'm a terrible liar when it comes to ordering strong drugs from my doctors. I just sense my doctor's disbelief in me right away after a long pause when I simply tell them "I have been having headaches that bother me" despite my head being in good condition.

Some of them are just smartasses who don't even bother asking me first for their opinions or advice but tell me anyways some of which are unprofessional opinions about my lifestyle.

I do not want to go back.

What do you think I should do? Abandon using any type of antiemetic altogether oooor just use the OCT ones despite the ineffeciency?

Last edited:
M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
It seems like those drugs are prescribed by the doctors only ;-; damnit I'm a terrible liar when it comes to ordering strong drugs from my doctors. I just sense my doctor's disbelief in me right away after a long pause when I simply tell them "I have been having headaches that bother me" despite my head being in good condition.

Some of them are just smartasses who don't even bother asking me first for their opinions or advice but tell me anyways some of which are unprofessional opinions about my lifestyle.

What do you think I should do? Abandon using any type of antiemetic altogether oooor just use the OCT ones despite the ineffeciency?
Here india its strict, but i written in a plane paper the generic names of dopomine blockers,

Metaclopramide
Domperidone
Proclorperazine

and approched many medical shops in town, all they denied, yet atlast one shop keeper asked me back, that "who adviced for this medicine", i told my friend is doctor, and he suggested through phone, then they gave me without billing.
U just try like this something.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018

You can buy them online without prescription in some sites

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
Here india its strict, but i written in a plane paper the generic names of dopomine blockers,

Metaclopramide
Domperidone
Proclorperazine

and approched many medical shops in town, all they denied, yet atlast one shop keeper asked me back, that "who adviced for this medicine", i told my friend is doctor, and he suggested through phone, then they gave me without billing.
U just try like this something.

Hello

do you mean they gave you those blockers for free?

You can buy them online without prescription in some sites

Do you know any sites? Can't seem to find any good ones in usa.

EDIT: I googled searched without prescription thanks.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind do not try ordering drugs off a online pharmacy. There is absolutely no way to be certain which sites are rogue and dangerous. I don't recommend this option.

At what time do I take the anti emetic? Do I take it before or after I drink SN? What about the acid reducer?

It's before the SN, same goes for the acid reducers. Here is a link I found from another thread of the PPeH updated for June 2018.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1lrOLAClRFPC57rIZd8Q0nT9yu_IAqW6u?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Hello

do you mean they gave you those blockers for free?

Do you know any sites? Can't seem to find any good ones in usa.

EDIT: I googled searched without prescription thanks.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind do not try ordering drugs off a online pharmacy. There is absolutely no way to be certain which sites are rogue and dangerous. I don't recommend this option.

It's before the SN, same goes for the acid reducers. Here is a link I found from another thread of the PPeH updated for June 2018.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1lrOLAClRFPC57rIZd8Q0nT9yu_IAqW6u?usp=sharing
Users here have received their packages from goldpharma and rxvipmed, cant say about any others

A

Alice

Jul 5, 2018
Hi there just some questions about SN method. The pphb says to take 800mg of taganet 30 minutes prior if this is unavailable to me would another H2 Blocker such as ranitidine work ? Also as an anti nause would prochlorperazine work instead if metoclopromide as that's all I can get.- would the dosage be the same. Lastly and probably most importangy Im worried that ill prepare everything commit the act and it wont work- is there much evidence showing SN is a successful option as i cannot get N. and should i take more than 15gm as a young adult in case my body is stronger.
Thank you for helping me

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Would SN survive an international shipping? @Azure
Dont see why it wouldnt. Its not illegal nor is it dangerous to carry around.
Hi there just some questions about SN method. The pphb says to take 800mg of taganet 30 minutes prior if this is unavailable to me would another H2 Blocker such as ranitidine work ? Also as an anti nause would prochlorperazine work instead if metoclopromide as that's all I can get.- would the dosage be the same. Lastly and probably most importangy Im worried that ill prepare everything commit the act and it wont work- is there much evidence showing SN is a successful option as i cannot get N. and should i take more than 15gm as a young adult in case my body is stronger.
Thank you for helping me
Tagamet is not an antiemetic. As far as I know its only used to reduce your stomach's acidity so the SN works better. Both Ranitidine and Prochlorperazine are dopamine blockers, but I dont have much information about the first and the second is stronger than meto, so it might have nasty secondary effects. Both should work, but I'd do some more indepth research first.

S

Sohei

Jun 25, 2018

Tagamet is not an antiemetic. As far as I know its only used to reduce your stomach's acidity so the SN works better. Both Ranitidine and Prochlorperazine are dopamine blockers, but I dont have much information about the first and the second is stronger than meto, so it might have nasty secondary effects. Both should work, but I'd do some more indepth research first.
I was just scared that a long trip may affect its chemical properties as it may be in different environments.

A

Alice

Jul 5, 2018

Thanks heaps. Yeah Ranitidine is actually an otc med for stomach acidity i just cant seem to get tagamet otc in my country so hopefully it works. Okay cool hopefully the prochloperazine isny too bad its all ive got. Maybe id take a lower dosage than the meto ?

DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
I strongly favor sn to end it all but I am afraid of vomiting it all out and thus surviving the attempt.
Does anyone know where to get anti-emetics reliably in central europe(germany)? That's the only missing piece for me.

I was also wondering if injecting a sn solution would work as good as drinking it. Theoretically it should. Or maybe taking it rectally to avoid puking. But then it could just sip out again when the body goes unconscious... I am really afraid of surviving an attempt and ending up a vegetable, but I guess that's the risk we all have to take.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I found this site: https://www.dokteronline.com/de/mcp
You gotta do an online consultation, I haven't done it yet but I'm planning on doing so as soon as I get my method ready.

Should be sufficient to say that you struggle with strong migraine and vomitting or sth. like that. I can't imagine they are very strict with handing out prescriptions of anti-es as receive get a share of the sold products.

Also in almost all case studies you find about sn attempts it's stated that it is highly reversable. So even if you fail, you should not end up a vegetable :)

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I strongly favor sn to end it all but I am afraid of vomiting it all out and thus surviving the attempt.
Does anyone know where to get anti-emetics reliably in central europe(germany)? That's the only missing piece for me.

I was also wondering if injecting a sn solution would work as good as drinking it. Theoretically it should. Or maybe taking it rectally to avoid puking. But then it could just sip out again when the body goes unconscious... I am really afraid of surviving an attempt and ending up a vegetable, but I guess that's the risk we all have to take.

This next post is absolutely right

I found this site: https://www.dokteronline.com/de/mcp
You gotta do an online consultation, I haven't done it yet but I'm planning on doing so as soon as I get my method ready.

Should be sufficient to say that you struggle with strong migraine and vomitting or sth. like that. I can't imagine they are very strict with handing out prescriptions of anti-es as receive get a share of the sold products.

Also in almost all case studies you find about sn attempts it's stated that it is highly reversable. So even if you fail, you should not end up a vegetable :)

SN is highly reversible, so you shouldn't really be too worried about having permanent damage should you fail.
As for a website, I've been recommended goldpharma.cn, which is also german, but I can't seem to get it to work properly. Best of luck, keep us updated!