• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018
For real? That's kinda weird. Make sure it is a reputable source and that you are actually getting Meto and not something else!
If it's real, damn, you're lucky.
Yeah, in fact I just checked to make sure and yeah it's sold OTC and super cheap (like $1.50). I am in Mexico though (but I'm not from here) and this country does have a reputation for being lax with prescription drugs. I've actually taken it before when I got horribly food poisoning and was throwing up non-stop. Anyway, seems weird to me that they'd regulate such a medication, since it's just to stop you from throwing up, not an antibiotic or an addictive substance. Weird.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, in fact I just checked to make sure and yeah it's sold OTC and super cheap (like $1.50). I am in Mexico though (but I'm not from here) and this country does have a reputation for being lax with prescription drugs. I've actually taken it before when I got horribly food poisoning and was throwing up non-stop. Anyway, seems weird to me that they'd regulate such a medication, since it's just to stop you from throwing up, not an antibiotic or an addictive substance. Weird.
Vomitting is a crucial way of your body to get rid of poison or anything that hurts you. So it makes sense that it's regulated.

athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018
Vomitting is a crucial way of your body to get rid of poison or anything that hurts you. So it makes sense that it's regulated.

But they're like pre-emptively regulating it just in case a scenario such as we are currently discussing happens, which is taking it to stop you from having that natural response and living. This stupid society won't let people die in peace.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Antiemetics are my number one problem. I already have SN and benzos (Diazepam). I have been told alldaychemist.com sells them but it would be ideal if someone here could actually tell us about a legit website.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Antiemetics are my number one problem. I already have SN and benzos (Diazepam). I have been told alldaychemist.com sells them but it would be ideal if someone here could actually tell us about a legit website.
How did you get the benzos? Just tell a doctor you have issues with migraine and vomitting or sth like that. Go to a different doctor though, anti-emetics are not prescribed with benzos iirc.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
How did you get the benzos? Just tell a doctor you have issues with migraine and vomitting or sth like that. Go to a different doctor though, anti-emetics are not prescribed with benzos iirc.
I lied to my psych, I told him I have anxiety and I need to take 5 mg of Diazepam 3 times / week. It's very easy to do. I did the same thing with amitriptyline, but I am actually taking it because I sleep better.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I lied to my psych, I told him I have anxiety and I need to take 5 mg of Diazepam 3 times / week. It's very easy to do. I did the same thing with amitriptyline, but I am actually taking it because I sleep better.
Well then just do that with a different doctor to receive the anti-emetics, should check out

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Well, if you're in Mexico you could always try to get your hands on some N by bribing a bit...
I've heard about alldaychemist too, looks legit. Another one I've heard good things about is goldpharma

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Anyone here has tried SN method? I bought Meclizine 25mg from Amazon. Not sure the dosage I should take. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004...nti+emetic&dpPl=1&dpID=41HvrRV8jIL&ref=plSrch
I was thinking about using Dramamine because I don't think I'll be able to get anything prescription strength. So A couple of nights ago I took 8 (50mg) pills of Dramamine just to see what it would do to my body (I've never taken it before) So anyway after about 30 minutes I could feel it start to kick in and after 45 - 60 minutes the effects were full blown. I was laying in bed and could feel my whole body start to feel very heavy and lethargic every time I turned. And my head was starting to get a little bit of that spinning feeling. and when I got up to walk around a few times I felt what I was feeling in bed X's 3 I couldn't walk straight at all and just wanted to fall down. I think I slept for around 12 hours that night and could still slightly feel the same effects when I woke up for a few hours. Anyway If I try the SN method I might just drink a half a bottle of Pepto-Bismol instead.

A

Alice

Jul 5, 2018
Hey guys im after some advice. I was thinking of using SN in a hotel room as i live with other family members and didnt want them to interrupt however im so much more comfortable in my own room i feel i would be much more able to force myself to take it if im in a comfortable environment. In saying this i do not want to be stopped part way does anyone know if SN would be a noisey method so to speak ? Thanks guys

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys im after some advice. I was thinking of using SN in a hotel room as i live with other family members and didnt want them to interrupt however im so much more comfortable in my own room i feel i would be much more able to force myself to take it if im in a comfortable environment. In saying this i do not want to be stopped part way does anyone know if SN would be a noisey method so to speak ? Thanks guys
If you take all the precautions it shouldnt be, but you should have at least one or two hours alone before you do it, just in case.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I actually have the same exact dilemma. click on "Spoiler: The effects of Sodium Nitrite" at the top of this page also you can also read more on the 1 case study from the PPEH https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lrOLAClRFPC57rIZd8Q0nT9yu_IAqW6u

A

Alice

Jul 5, 2018
I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
I was thinking about using Dramamine because I don't think I'll be able to get anything prescription strength. So A couple of nights ago I took 8 (50mg) pills of Dramamine just to see what it would do to my body (I've never taken it before) So anyway after about 30 minutes I could feel it start to kick in and after 45 - 60 minutes the effects were full blown. I was laying in bed and could feel my whole body start to feel very heavy and lethargic every time I turned. And my head was starting to get a little bit of that spinning feeling. and when I got up to walk around a few times I felt what I was feeling in bed X's 3 I couldn't walk straight at all and just wanted to fall down. I think I slept for around 12 hours that night and could still slightly feel the same effects when I woke up for a few hours. Anyway If I try the SN method I might just drink a half a bottle of Pepto-Bismol instead.

Are 8 doses of Dramamine equally strong as taking 3 doses of reglan as mentioned in the handbook? Because I have never tried reglan before

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Are 8 doses of Dramamine equally strong as taking 3 doses of reglan as mentioned in the handbook? Because I have never tried reglan before
Probably not. I bought the Dramamine thinking if I took extra then it might work as well as a prescription antiemetic and also thinking it would be better than not taking an antiemetic at all. I think they work differently you want an antiemetic that has a dopamine blocker which I think you can only find in prescription antiemetic's

A

Alice

Jul 5, 2018
Probably not. I bought the Dramamine thinking if I took extra then it might work as well as a prescription antiemetic and also thinking it would be better than not taking an antiemetic at all. I think they work differently you want an antiemetic that has a dopamine blocker which I think you can only find in prescription antiemetic's
Does anyone know the equivalent dosage if taking prochloperazine instead. Its all i have but it is a prescription antiemetic

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Bro where are you from?