• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
It looks like white flaky powder with a slight yellow-ish tint. I got it from apcpure.
Should be okay. Try weighting it and see if its density matches if you're still unsure. How much have you got? If you have 100g or more try dissolving it in water (should be pretty soluble) or taking a very, very small amount at your own risk and see if its salty.

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
I suppose it would be better to dehydrate a lil bit our body by do not drinking water for hours after pissing. Only drink water with the prior tablets, Thus can we use more than 100ml water for dilute sn so that it would be easier to ingest?

Last edited:
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I need to know the amount of antiemetic I have to take 30 minutes before the nitrite

I want to leave this week when I receive tagamet and I need to do it right.

Also if it is advisable to fast one hour before or one day before

Last edited:
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Is it wise to take 3 different 'drugs' at the same time?
You mean the meds you have to use or something else?
If for some reason I fail using it, is this detectable? I'm afraid of doctors could deduct it was a suicide attempt.
Yes. SN Poisoning will cause cyanosis on the tips of your fingers and methemoglobinemia will turn your blood chocolate brown. I'd expect anyone to test this to figure it out or at least see these "symptoms" real soon, sadly.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
SN poisoning is so obscure I wonder what emergency personnel would make of the symptoms...
Not that many things can cause methemoglobinemia without a medical background. I'm pretty sure they won't even care since as soon as they see your blood, they'll know what's happened, even if they don't specifically detect you've ingested SN.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Sorry, didnt see your previous message!
As far as I know, you should take a dose 30 minutes before the SN and fast 8 hours.
However, I've never used antiemetics so I'm not sure if you should "condition" yourself to it a few days before.

but do you know how many antiemetics should be used?
in the manual it says nothing about this
And do you know if combining it with amitriptyline + diazepam is a good idea?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I wonder how long it takes for one's blood to revert to its natural color in a failed attempt.
2Zs1uA0r.png

Around an hour and a half should be enough for your blood to still have a red normal-like color if treated properly, I suspect. Also, as you can see in this image, he was recovered with no permanent damage.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
but do you know how many antiemetics should be used?
in the manual it says nothing about this
And do you know if combining it with amitriptyline + diazepam is a good idea?
I've researched a bit. Most authors recommend taking between 10 to 20 mg every 8 hours for 2 days before SN ingestion, then 45 minutes before the SN itself.
Also, about other drugs, they should be safe so long as they dont mess with your antiemetics themselves. I'm personally going to use some benzos too to go to sleep faster.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I've researched a bit. Most authors recommend taking between 10 to 20 mg every 8 hours for 2 days before SN ingestion, then 45 minutes before the SN itself.
Also, about other drugs, they should be safe so long as they dont mess with your antiemetics themselves. I'm personally going to use some benzos too to go to sleep faster.

forgive for so many doubts
Are you going to take that amount of antiemetics two days before? or just 30 minutes before the nitrite?
and about the benzos, in what order will you take them?
As a chemist, do you think amitriptyline would help in the process?
or would it be too much?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
forgive for so many doubts
Are you going to take that amount of antiemetics two days before? or just 30 minutes before the nitrite?
and about the benzos, in what order will you take them?
As a chemist, do you think amitriptyline would help in the process?
or would it be too much?
There's nothing to forgive, you can't ever be too sure.
Yes, I'm taking the antiemetics regime, and about the benzos, I'd take them roght before the SN.
As for the amitriptyline, it may help with the headaches, but I can't give you any proper advice about it. Sorry!

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
There's nothing to forgive, you can't ever be too sure.
Yes, I'm taking the antiemetics regime, and about the benzos, I'd take them roght before the SN.
As for the amitriptyline, it may help with the headaches, but I can't give you any proper advice about it. Sorry!

I can ask what amount of benzos will you take?
and before or after the antiemetic?