• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
How needed is valium for the sn method?
What are places to possibly get it from apart from your doctor
Any valium replacement options?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
How needed is valium for the sn method?
What are places to possibly get it from apart from your doctor
Any valium replacement options?

It's not needed but would make it slightly more peaceful, I believe.
You can find it on the darknet?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mari
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Its legal but not made in where I live and customs need bureaucratic crap to let it go

It's a basic food additive how come it's not available? Use Google translate and check if your looking for the correct term, it has a specific name here as well, couldn't find by it's chemical name.

So translate sn to your language, might come up as something entirely different. Now google the translated term and check how it's referred to on food sites. Buy that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Strumgewehr
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It's a basic food additive how come it's not available? Use Google translate and check if your looking for the correct term, it has a specific name here as well, couldn't find by it's chemical name.

So translate sn to your language, might come up as something entirely different. Now google the translated term and check how it's referred to on food sites. Buy that.

Dude I'm not that ignorant about the topic and it has nothing to do about language. Not everywhere is US/Europe. I won't specify my country or anything or any details for my safety. I've searched and they only sell big quantities or import. I don't know if I can buy it or if its a good idea to buy kgs when you need only 15g. The small quantity found online is not available.

I think its easier to get helium or nitrogen so I'm considering those methods right now.

Thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, bag.of.cats, Darkdreamer001 and 2 others
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
Anybody know where I can order SN that ships to Canada?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Are there any known medications that would reduce your chance to ctb with SN?

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mari
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I think this is the way for me, N's way too complicated to obtain, and metoclopramide is OTC here

benzos, however, aren't -- which will be a problem

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Darkdreamer001
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Just took 20 gms and nothing happened. I am so upset. I have failed at this too

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 3691215, x-Ace-x, Red and 4 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Just took 20 gms and nothing happened. I am so upset. I have failed at this too

Are you still here? It might some time before it takes effect and you notice any symptoms.

If nothing happens I would appreciate if you could provide us with the specifics on where you bought your nitrite, how you took it, and what medication you took with it.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Red, bubbletea and 4 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
25 minutes ago, someone's probably contorting right now

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Yes. Bought it at a lab supply in town. Took 20gms dissolves in water. Got a little light headed Now completely normal. Guy probably just sold me plain salt. I'm so upset. I got the courage to do it. Now I'm still here and even worse.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
It's been an hour. Plan b time

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Took some Vicodin and Zofran.

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Yes. Bought it at a lab supply in town. Took 20gms dissolves in water. Got a little light headed Now completely normal. Guy probably just sold me plain salt. I'm so upset. I got the courage to do it. Now I'm still here and even worse.
Sorry to hear about that.

You took 20g sn disolved in 50-100ml water?
You took anything else?

If I may ask are you from a country or area, where you can rely on that the lab supplier is legit? Or is there significant chance to be scammed?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Strumgewehr and 2 others
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
I really don't understand. I did all the research. Used 20g dissolves in water and took some Vicodin and zofran prioir. It just didn't do anything at all. I bought it at a chem lab supply store in Arizona. Seemed very legit. Must have been a big scam and just sold me table salt. Not sure where to go from here. It took every ounce of strength to drink that liquid and I thought make the jump. Be careful with these suppliers.

Reactions: schizochicken, Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I really don't understand. I did all the research. Used 20g dissolves in water and took some Vicodin and zofran prioir. It just didn't do anything at all. I bought it at a chem lab supply store in Arizona. Seemed very legit. Must have been a big scam and just sold me table salt. Not sure where to go from here. It took every ounce of strength to drink that liquid and I thought make the jump. Be careful with these suppliers.
Does 98 or 99% purity?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Mari
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
He told me it was 99+%. Liar.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
R

Rait

Jul 21, 2018
Are you 100% sure you got nitrite, not nitrate?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Yes. I specifically said nitrite and he labelled it nitrite. Ugh. I even suck at this.

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
Even if it was only 20 % SN in that mixture, it should be enough to be lethal. If you didn't get a single symptom, it seems highly suspicious. Did it taste salt? Then I guess it must have been table salt?

Sodium nitrate is almost as toxic as nitrite though, isn't it?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and bag.of.cats
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
He told me it was 99+%. Liar.

Wow, I'm sorry ... this is disgusting.
Mine also says 99%
There should be some kind of purity test that could be purchased, to be sure.
Are you going to claim that lab?

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Would it be possible for you to take a picture of the salt together with the packaging?

Reactions: x-Ace-x, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Wow, I'm sorry ... this is disgusting.
Mine also says 99%
There should be some kind of purity test that could be purchased, to be sure.
Are you going to claim that lab?
There are or used to be test kits for nembutal.

I dont know if there are any for sn.
I would want one if there are any, to have no uncertainty if the sn is legit or not
and that way avoiding doing a failed ctb with fake sn
or being at ease knowing the sn you have is real.

Does anyone know about sn test kits or methods to check if the sn is pure enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, John Doe and 1 other person
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018

I'm very sorry you're having such a disappointing experience.

Have you still had no effects?

Like OfficerK mentioned, maybe you could take a picture of the product and post it? Could I suggest taking a close-up of the salt? The grains of the product I have seem a little bigger and sort of more translucent than regular salt, I might be able to see the difference, and it would be a big help.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, John Doe and 2 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Even if it was only 20 % SN in that mixture, it should be enough to be lethal. If you didn't get a single symptom, it seems highly suspicious. Did it taste salt? Then I guess it must have been table salt?

Sodium nitrate is almost as toxic as nitrite though, isn't it?
Nitrate is not toxic at all, the LD50 is something like 2,9g per 1kg so you would need a lot of it to kill you. Seems like the user was scammed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Mari
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Sorry. I got so angry I threw it away. Took some Vicodin and went to sleep. To make that jump to kill yourself and see it fail is the most destructive thing ever. That's why sites like this are so important. To prevent failures. Since all my problems are still here and now have doubled because I planned on being gone I have to start over. I can't fail again. I don't have a gun and am afraid to jump. I'm gonna try partial hanging. Please don't fail.

Everyone make sure your SN is real.

• Aww..
Reactions: missingpeace, Earl E. Demise, JeSuisMalade and 8 others
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
I bought 2 bottles of sn so that i can open one and check it out while keeping the other one unopened for the ctb day.

It looks more like white powders instead of crystals. Although google pics of sodium nitrite varied too.

I have been keeping it stored in the bottle in my closet. Any place better to store it?

Could someone with real 98% sn purity show a picture how it is suppose to look?
Can pm it if preferred of course.

I dont want to get ready with the antiemetic regime + sleeping pills + tagamet + sn, just to find out the next morning that the sn was fake.

Is anyone here certain that their sn is the right stuff?

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I bought 2 bottles of sn so that i can open one and check it out while keeping the other one unopened for the ctb day.

It looks more like white powders instead of crystals. Although google pics of sodium nitrite varied too.

I have been keeping it stored in the bottle in my closet. Any place better to store it?

Could someone with real 98% sn purity show a picture how it is suppose to look?
Can pm it if preferred of course.

I dont want to get ready with the antiemetic regime + sleeping pills + tagamet + sn, just to find out the next morning that the sn was fake.

Is anyone here certain that their sn is the right stuff?

I only bought one boat (99%), but I can not be sure (and less later what I am reading lately) that it is not false.
I have not opened it yet so it does not break do

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
So I've read this thread and others regarding SN and I'm curious about a few things:

-I've read that 30 mg of metoclopramide should be taken. I could only find 10 mg so I just purchased that. Do I take more tablets of 10 mg meto to compensate for the difference? (I know it doesn't exactly work like that but just asking in case anyone has any insight).

-Tagamet is only sold OTC here in the US at 200 mg. Again, from what I've read it's suggested to take 800 mg of Tagamet. Should I just purchase the 200 mg version over the counter and take more of it as part of an anti-emetic regimen?

-I don't have access to prescription sleep aids/pain relievers. Is an over the counter sleep aid & pain reliever sufficient?

Reactions: LostitAll, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I'm sorry man that sucks. Was the brand they handed you "Loudwolf" by any chance? I really hope it was not.
I got some of the loudwolf also, in another of his posts he says it was not labled at all, any legit seller is required by law to label chemicals.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Psi350000 and 1 other person