• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I bought 2 bottles of sn so that i can open one and check it out while keeping the other one unopened for the ctb day.

It looks more like white powders instead of crystals. Although google pics of sodium nitrite varied too.

I have been keeping it stored in the bottle in my closet. Any place better to store it?

Could someone with real 98% sn purity show a picture how it is suppose to look?
Can pm it if preferred of course.

I dont want to get ready with the antiemetic regime + sleeping pills + tagamet + sn, just to find out the next morning that the sn was fake.

Is anyone here certain that their sn is the right stuff?
Does it look like this?
I got some of the loudwolf also, in another of his posts he says it was not labled at all, any legit seller is required by law to label chemicals.
My loudwolf is packed thoroughly and the label job looks quality. Also the cap is sealed with extra plastic it looks like a quality product to me. Hope it stands the test.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Psi350000
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Does it look like this?

My loudwolf is packed thoroughly and the label job looks quality. Also the cap is sealed with extra plastic it looks like a quality product to me. Hope it stands the test.
Same

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Worried about sn not working. Is there any way to test the salt?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, John Doe and 3 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Worried about sn not working. Is there any way to test the salt?

You can, by titration, but that is pretty complicated for someone with no equipment.
You can also add some other chemical which I now forgot and it turns brown to see whether it is nitrite to show its identity but that is also the case for nitrates, and the salt oxidizes to nitrates over time so that is no help either.

Where did you guys buy sn? I'm from Europe and here it is hard to find. I live in Germany.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoneWithThis, Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
You can, by titration, but that is pretty complicated for someone with no equipment.
You can also add some other chemical which I now forgot and it turns brown to see whether it is nitrite to show its identity but that is also the case for nitrates, and the salt oxidizes to nitrates over time so that is no help either.

Where did you guys buy sn? I'm from Europe and here it is hard to find. I live in Germany.

Thanks for the response! I just might look into that, have a read around.

I'm from Scandinavia and got mine overseas from Australia of all places, the brand name is Misty Gully and fortunately seems quite professional and reliable packaging-wise. Still, I'd like to check it if it can be done.

- Oh, and regarding oxidation, I haven't opened the package, and it says best before 2020..

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and John Doe
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Could anyone send me a pm
with a pic of their sn powder and/or name of their sn and where they bought it?

I am unsure about if my sn is real.
It doesnt look like the yellowish crystals from the wiki.
I understand that there is powderform so there may be different looks.
I am still very unsure though.

Reactions: throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Could anyone send me a pm
with a pic of their sn powder and/or name of their sn and where they bought it?

I am unsure about if my sn is real.
It doesnt look like the yellowish crystals from the wiki.
I understand that there is powderform so there may be different looks.
I am still very unsure though.

Not sure if this is useful, but a light variation in color is possible. I used to work in a chem lab.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and John Doe
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Strumgewehr
N

No1SpecL2U

Jul 22, 2018
I never scaled out 15g or made sure it was 50ml or 100ml water with the Loudwolf off amazon. Mixed probably 1/4 bottle of the 113 or 119g it says ro contain in a small amount of water in a small glass. Swished it around to dissolve, the water had a very slight tint, stuck a few fingers in to taste. Honestly no worse than sea water. Only effects were a short minor headache that could have been stress or anxiety. I could feel my heart beating a bit harder and what seemed off some. Half an hour or so after had a little burn appear in my throat.

Didn't chug it I guess with hopes she and my kids might come back. Though I know it isn't a reality even from her words and actions.

Anyway, hope this may help some clarify that Loud should be legit.

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
H

Holasaddies

Jul 30, 2018
I never scaled out 15g or made sure it was 50ml or 100ml water with the Loudwolf off amazon. Mixed probably 1/4 bottle of the 113 or 119g it says ro contain in a small amount of water in a small glass. Swished it around to dissolve, the water had a very slight tint, stuck a few fingers in to taste. Honestly no worse than sea water. Only effects were a short minor headache that could have been stress or anxiety. I could feel my heart beating a bit harder and what seemed off some. Half an hour or so after had a little burn appear in my throat.

Didn't chug it I guess with hopes she and my kids might come back. Though I know it isn't a reality even from her words and actions.

Anyway, hope this may help some clarify that Loud should be legit.
Can confirm. I have the Loudwolf as well, I also did this a couple nights ago but with just over a full tablespoon in maybe 100mlish of water. It tasted like lightly salted water and dissolved really well.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Does it matter if its food grade or reagent grade?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Darkdreamer001
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Anyone on medications from your psych?
Are you just going to continue those till your sn method ctb day?

Are there any meds that should NOT be used because they would reduce the effectiveness of the sn method??

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Mari
R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
PM me on

whatamidoinghere(at)protonmail.com

for a reliable SN source which ships worldwide.

Reactions: bubbletea, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
I actually ordered sodium nitrite a while ago just...off eBay?! Is it not available anymore?

It says it's 99.6% pure reagent grade.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't work if I don't take the anti emetics with it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
As some may have seen in another thread I started, I recently opened my SN to test what it tasted like and some one told me if I open it it would turn intro nitrare, losing the effectiveness. Is this true? Also, if I now vacum seal it would stop reaction? I had 300grams of SN, and it's been 1 day since I opened it.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I actually ordered sodium nitrite a while ago just...off eBay?! Is it not available anymore?

It says it's 99.6% pure reagent grade.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't work if I don't take the anti emetics with it.
What country are you in?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
As some may have seen in another thread I started, I recently opened my SN to test what it tasted like and some one told me if I open it it would turn intro nitrare, losing the effectiveness. Is this true? Also, if I now vacum seal it would stop reaction? I had 300grams of SN, and it's been 1 day since I opened it.

I feel like oxidation doesn't happen that quickly? People who have died from SN had it out in salt shakers (?) and other containers in the kitchen. I'm assuming if it still killed them it didn't change the chemical compound.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Mari
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I just found this information, and I think it is important:

On the other hand, E. Divers3, Sir P. C. Rây4, C. Russworm5, M. Oswald6, and others observed no oxidation of solutions of nitrites in air. C. Matignon and G. Marchal7 reported that an aqueous solution of sodium nitrite is not oxidised by prolonged contact with oxygen, under a pressure of 50–55 atmospheres, even in the presence of a catalyst. But when the pressure is raised to 175 atmospheres and temperature to 395°–530°, solid sodium nitrite is almost completely oxidised to nitrate.

So in normal conditions oxidation won't happen, it would happen in extreme pressure and temperature.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Voldmort and 4 others
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I feel like oxidation doesn't happen that quickly? People who have died from SN had it out in salt shakers (?) and other containers in the kitchen. I'm assuming if it still killed them it didn't change the chemical compound.
I mentioned this as I myself have been warned. I also suggested reading up on it as I wasn't informed on the specifics. What I understand though is that the safest bet is to keep it air-tight rather than stored out for prolonged period of time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018

I'm not well informed but it might be possible to decrease the moisture content by putting a silica gel pack in the bottle?

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Can you tell me the latest PPH page where I can read about SN method?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Anyone on medications from your psych?
Are you just going to continue those till your sn method ctb day?

Are there any meds that should NOT be used because they would reduce the effectiveness of the sn method??
Would like to know this also

Reactions: Nameless Monster, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
It may be the best one there is...

''Ondansetron, marketed under the brand name Zofran, is a medication used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or surgery. It is also useful in gastroenteritis. Wikipedia'''

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
How much water should be used for 30 grams of SN?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and lv-gras
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Etizolam has been mentioned here before as a legal alternative to benzos. Anyone know if Etizolam will interact with SN, metoclopramide or tagamet?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lv-gras
GiveMeNovacaine

GiveMeNovacaine

Jun 11, 2018
In one of his latest videos, Philip Nietzsche mentioned that there's going to be information on alternate anti-vomiting medicines in the August edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook. One of them that he briefly brought up was Dimenhydrinate, which sounds really good since it's available without prescription.

Reactions: lovedread, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others