Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for the answer, it was very helpful.

Also, there's a couple more questions: why do we have to disolve SN in 50-100 ml of water? Why not 200-300, for example? I think it would minimize the risk of puking it out..
And how much baking soda should I take if I'm gonna use it as bicarbonate? And how much time before taking SN?
50-100 is enough to dissolve it and a small enough volume to drink it in one big chug, but it doesnt really matter how much you dissolve it so long as you can get it all down. For the baking soda (same thing as bicarbonate), Im not too sure about the dose, but you should take it 30 minutes prior to the SN. I'd say a spoon of it in a glass of water should do it, but dont take my word for it.
Hi Azure,

Since you seem to pretty knowledgeable on the subject, I have 3 questions. Have read this thread up and down and posted either to this one or another one but haven't found answers yet:

-I don't have access to benzos. I have purchased a maximum strength tincture of incarvillea sinensis as an alternative. Do you think this is sufficient to help with pain? It's been compared to having similar effect as morphine.

-Since I don't have benzos, should I purchase an otc sleep aid as well to help fall asleep?

-If these are fine, could the combination of these things negatively interact with each other?
18 mg SN
Metoclopramide (I have 10 mg version, going to just take more tablets to compensate for lower dosage)
Tagamet (have 200 mg version, going to take more tablets to compensate for lower dosage)
Incarvillea sinensis tincture
OTC sleep medicine
glass of wine

Thank you!
If that tincture is strong enough to be compared to morphine and gets you in a calm enough state to grant an easy sleep, I'd say go for it. I've heard that diph is OTC in some countries, maybe you can get that?
As for the interactions, I've checked them multiple times with most alternatives and found no strong side effects, other thsn slight dizziness and confusion, but I don't know the chemicals involved in your tincture. If you know any of them, pm me and I'll check if I can find anything!

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
How reliable is SN really? Have people survived it?
I don't mean to strike fear in anyone's heart but I have heard of two instances on SS reddit where people failed with SN and wound up in the hospital with complications. One of them died painfully.

• Aww..
Reactions: x-Ace-x, stargazer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I don't mean to strike fear in anyone's heart but I have heard of two instances on SS reddit where people failed with SN and wound up in the hospital with complications. One of them died painfully.

is that reddit still up?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Done
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
this does not reassure me anything, but thanks for the information
it is appreciated

Reactions: x-Ace-x, stargazer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
I wonder if inhaling amyl/butyl nitrate poppers would accelerate the process of methemoglobinemia?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
J

jackgold

Jun 26, 2018
Some benzos here.

1. Yes, 8 hours recommended
2. Absolutely no idea. 30g should be overkill even if heavily overweight.
3. From a quick google search, Ranitidine, Famotidine and Nizatidine should do the trick.
4. Prochlorperazine (stronger than Meto) and Domperidone (weaker), but Meto should be preferred.
5. Amitriptyline seems to interact with most drugs needed for this method. Most just cause increased drowsiness, which may even be good, but but Cimetidine it seems to cause constipation, urinary retention and increased heartbeat. Be careful if you have heart problem.
Haven't been able to search for interactions with Propanolol though. You know any commercial names?
6. I wouldnt worry about seizures unless you alreasy have problems falling asleep, it's really rare. However, yes, you can take benzos to avoid the headaches, I personally will.
I have Domperidone -- 30mg 30mins before?
What dose of Ranitidine show I take? --150mg 30mins before?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Is ranitidine good as cemitidine???
as for me ill be renting an apartment on Airbnb, so that no one would bother me, no room service no bullshit.
ofcourse ill write a paper and paste it on the room's door asking the host not to enter the room and that they should call 911.

• Wow
Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
Is ranitidine good as cemitidine???
as for me ill be renting an apartment on Airbnb, so that no one would bother me, no room service no bullshit.
ofcourse ill write a paper and paste it on the room's door asking the host not to enter the room and that they should call 911.

Please donnnnnnnnnn't you'll get the host in trouble

this is very thoughtless and inconsiderate

Reactions: archipelago, autumnal, Red and 7 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Please donnnnnnnnnn't you'll get the host in trouble

this is very thoughtless and inconsiderate
what do you think i should do instead?

Reactions: x-Ace-x, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Hi Azure,

Since you seem to pretty knowledgeable on the subject, I have 3 questions. Have read this thread up and down and posted either to this one or another one but haven't found answers yet:

-I don't have access to benzos. I have purchased a maximum strength tincture of incarvillea sinensis as an alternative. Do you think this is sufficient to help with pain? It's been compared to having similar effect as morphine.

-Since I don't have benzos, should I purchase an otc sleep aid as well to help fall asleep?

-If these are fine, could the combination of these things negatively interact with each other?
18 mg SN
Metoclopramide (I have 10 mg version, going to just take more tablets to compensate for lower dosage)
Tagamet (have 200 mg version, going to take more tablets to compensate for lower dosage)
Incarvillea sinensis tincture
OTC sleep medicine
glass of wine

Thank you!

Did you mean 18 grams of sn?

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
To Azure, according to Ebay the vendor has a very good reputation

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I can procure myself Domperidone and Rantidine as ramplecement for Metoclopramide and Tagamet
Are those medecine good and what quantities should I take ??

F

FinalHope

Aug 11, 2018
I ordered it from the same page as "apcure"
the bad thing is that there is no review
Their official website has reviews and all positive from what i can tell

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
@Justanotherconsumer

Yes, oops, meant 18 grams though I'm considering upping it to 20 grams after what I've been reading on various threads here.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
As for the interactions, I've checked them multiple times with most alternatives
Where can you check such things?

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
The dosage recommendation on the pph aren't adding up, the ld50 for rats for sn is 180mg per kg. So a 100 kg. Person would need 18 grams for a 50% survival rate. I know tagamet is being recommended at high dose, perhaps this is the difference. As as antiemetics.

Reactions: Voldmort, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
The dosage recommendation on the pph aren't adding up, the ld50 for rats for sn is 180mg per kg. So a 100 kg. Person would need 18 grams for a 50% survival rate. I know tagamet is being recommended at high dose, perhaps this is the difference. As as antiemetics.
We dont want a 50% survival rate we want a 100% death rate !!

Reactions: Ninja_Master, archipelago, Journeytoletgo and 10 others
T

Tiburcio

Is an overdose of nitrite really dangerous? Like exceeding a lot the dosage, could it have worse consecuences?

For taking an example: if for some reason I would have the brilliant idea of taking the full 100g, what's the worst thing it could happen?

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Is an overdose of nitrite really dangerous? Like exceeding a lot the dosage, could it have worse consecuences?

For taking an example: if for some reason I would have the brilliant idea of taking the full 100g, what's the worst thing it could happen?
This is only a guess... but my first thought is that you might vomit it all out even with anti e's

Last edited:
Reactions: archipelago, Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018

Idk but I wouldn't try if I was you ^^

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others