GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
The decedent was 175 cm tall and weighed 121.0 kg

That will be me if I keep swallowing Olanzapine.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
Please can I have people's thoughts on taking zopiclone with SN to make it more peaceful?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
N

NoOne7

Aug 18, 2018
I can procure myself Domperidone and Rantidine as ramplecement for Metoclopramide and Tagamet
Are those medecine good and what quantities should I take ??

I have searched for.the info on Rantidine (the dosage as well) and found.this:

"Ranitidine (Fig. 1) is an ew H2-receptor antagonist with a different chemicals tructure and greater potency than cimetidine.
We have previously shown that in duodenal ulcer
patients ranitidine 150 mg twice daily is at least four
times as potent as cimetidine in the standard dosage
of 200 mg three times daily and 400 mg at night
in
inhibiting intragastric acidity and nocturnal acid
output."

So how many should be taken ? 150 mg could be enough in my opinion ...

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, bag.of.cats and 2 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I have searched for.the info on Rantidine (the dosage as well) and found.this:

"Ranitidine (Fig. 1) is an ew H2-receptor antagonist with a different chemicals tructure and greater potency than cimetidine.
We have previously shown that in duodenal ulcer
patients ranitidine 150 mg twice daily is at least four
times as potent as cimetidine in the standard dosage
of 200 mg three times daily and 400 mg at night
in
inhibiting intragastric acidity and nocturnal acid
output."

So how many should be taken ? 150 mg could be enough in my opinion ...
Very interesting infos ! Thanks you very much to share what you found here !
I could say ranitidine 150 mg x 2, 30 min before taking SN (as they said "150 mg twice")
EDIT: I didn't expected Ranitidine to be such more efficient than cimetidine !

Last edited:
Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
This medicine, oméprazole, appears to be even more powerful than Ranitidine but not sure if it is good with SN tho

N

NoOne7

Aug 18, 2018
I could say ranitidine 150 mg x 2, 30 min before taking SN (as they said "150 mg twice")

They say "twice a day" so two times per one day.
Since fasting 8 hours prior to taking the antiemetics is recomended, I would take 150 mg 8 hours before (as a preparation - even of Your stomach) and then 150 mg with the antiemetics.

And yes, it is more effective and even more efficient...

https://gut.bmj.com/content/gutjnl/22/4/319.full.pdf

As.for the other question (the combination), I would not.expect any problems but I would appreciate more knowledgeable feedback on that as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Mari
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018

Also, depending on which country you're in (I'm in UK), Ranitidine seems pretty widely available just on Amazon. Bought mine today.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Also, depending on which country you're in (I'm in UK), Ranitidine seems pretty widely available just on Amazon. Bought mine today.
Going to my Gp tomorrow, gonna ask him to give me Metoclopramide and Ranitidine. Then I will be fucking ready

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and GodKnows
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
They say "twice a day" so two times per one day.
Since fasting 8 hours prior to taking the antiemetics is recomended, I would take 150 mg 8 hours before (as a preparation - even of Your stomach) and then 150 mg with the antiemetics.

And yes, it is more effective and even more efficient...

https://gut.bmj.com/content/gutjnl/22/4/319.full.pdf

As.for the other question (the combination), I would not.expect any problems but I would appreciate more knowledgeable feedback on that as well.
Let's saty with the basics then. Ranitidine is far good enough.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 요한나
N

NoOne7

Aug 18, 2018
Let's saty with the basics then. Ranitidine is far good enough.

You can definitely go for it. Let us know when You are ready ...

A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
I don't mean to strike fear in anyone's heart but I have heard of two instances on SS reddit where people failed with SN and wound up in the hospital with complications. One of them died painfully.
can you share the posts?

Reactions: x-Ace-x, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Can i get the antiemtic online?

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I'm so fucking pissed off! My Gp didn't wanted to give me Metoclopramide, she gave me Domperidone instead! Is this good ????

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
I read on a wiki that long use of meds like benzos and antipsycotics can make it more complicated to do drug overdose
and recomendations being given to stop with them if possible a few weeks prior to your drug overdose.

How would such meds make it more complicated?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and 1 other person
N

NoOne7

Aug 18, 2018
I'm so fucking pissed off! My Gp didn't wanted to give me Metoclopramide, she gave me Domperidone instead! Is this good ????

You can still buy it online ...
So You have received Motilium... I have read about in some other thread regarding SN where it was.recommended to combine.with another. Try to.find.it ...

How would such meds make it more complicated?
As far as I know, they are dopamine blockers (as well) but it has probably nothing to do with that...In would like to know more about it as well.

Last edited:
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Thanks but I don't understand anything, Is omeprazole good or not with SN in the end ?
If someone can help, I really need the answer. I'm planning to ctb soon I don't want to fail because of this :I

N

NoOne7

Aug 18, 2018
If someone can help, I really need the answer. I'm planning to ctb soon I don't want to fail because of this :I
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/5568/ here on Motilium

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/5568/ here on Motilium
It says that Motilium is okay, but to not take it with meto (brand name: Reglan). I won't do that so it's fine. What I need to know is does Omeprazole affect the SN's methemoglobin process ??
In others terms, Can Omeprazole make me fail my attempt ? Should I take baking soda instead then ?

Last edited:
N

NoOne7

Aug 18, 2018
It says that Motilium is okay, but to not take it with meto (brand name: Reglan). I won't do that so it's fine. What I need to know is does Omeprazole affect the SN's methemoglobin process ??
In others terms, Can Omeprazole make me fail my attempt ? Should I take baking soda instead then ?

It is an antiemetic with completely differenet effect when compared to the baking soda (potentiating the SN).
It should affect it in the way that you won't throw it up. By the way, is the Motilium on it's own enough ? I though it was recommended there to mix it up with something else ...

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
It is an antiemetic with completely differenet effect when compared to the baking soda (potentiating the SN).
It should affect it in the way that you won't throw it up. By the way, is the Motilium on it's own enough ? I though it was recommended there to mix it up with something else ...
Domperidone is enough, I've seen in some study ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1810356 ) that It is as effective as Metoclopramide.
But Omeprazole isn't an antiemetic, it's an acide reducer.
So according to you I can use Omeprazole without risks ? I'm happy to hear that ! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway_2620, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
N

NoOne7

Aug 18, 2018
Domperidone is enough, I've seen in some study ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1810356 ) that It is as effective as Metoclopramide.
But Omeprazole isn't an antiemetic, it's an acide reducer.
So according to you I can use Omeprazole without risks ? I'm happy to hear that ! :D

Sorry, my mistake.

• "Prilosec is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that blocks the production of acid by the stomach.
  • Zantac (ranitidine) works differently. It is an H2 (histamine-2) blocker that inhibits the action of histamine on the cells, thus reducing the production of acid by the stomach."
It is difficult to find out anything related to the SN besides the experiments with the rats ...

Attachments

• e674a80d92e33533855aa135e527bf5dc032b9eee602e895eb418c59a07c8078.jpg
    e674a80d92e33533855aa135e527bf5dc032b9eee602e895eb418c59a07c8078.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
C

CoffeeFTW

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, new to the forum but it was helpful and instrumental for resources listed with PP and ExtIn. Everything went smoothly and can recommend. There is only one clarification needed: Apparently two bottles are necessary for the required dose. These bottles are huge as the SP is I guess suspended in alcohol? Setup for a syringe which is understandable but these are not "shots," as you see in the video. These look to be almost a pint each. Can anyone clarify?

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Sorry, my mistake.

• "Prilosec is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that blocks the production of acid by the stomach.
  • Zantac (ranitidine) works differently. It is an H2 (histamine-2) blocker that inhibits the action of histamine on the cells, thus reducing the production of acid by the stomach."
It is difficult to find out anything related to the SN besides the experiments with the rats ...
Ok so Omeprazole is more effective than ranitidine, this is a fact. But does the experience with the rats prove that Omeprazole is not good for SN suicide ? I read it but I didn't understand shit, I'm not a science guy.. :/
It says that it reduces the "hypotensive effect of oral sodium nitrite" but what this means exactly ? Is this bad or good ? I dont know..

Last edited:
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Hi, new to the forum but it was helpful and instrumental for resources listed with PP and ExtIn. Everything went smoothly and can recommend. There is only one clarification needed: Apparently two bottles are necessary for the required dose. These bottles are huge as the SP is I guess suspended in alcohol? Setup for a syringe which is understandable but these are not "shots," as you see in the video. These look to be almost a pint each. Can anyone clarify?
If you're talking about Nembutal you're not on the good thread

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Ok so Omeprazole is more effective than ranitidine, this is a fact. But does the experience with the rats prove that Omeprazole is not good for SN suicide ? I read it but I didn't understand shit, I'm not a science guy.. :/
It says that it reduces the "hypotensive effect of oral sodium nitrite" but what this means exactly ? Is this bad or good ? I dont know..
I just received my SN. I need to know if I can use Omeprazole and I'll be gone...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w