Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
in this August PPEH, there's something new about SN, the monitored individual is 46 kgs (he took 15 grams), so do i as a 90 kgs person need 30 grams of it? i wonder

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Fixin’ToDie and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
in this August PPEH, there's something new about SN, the monitored individual is 46 kgs (he took 15 grams), so do i as a 90 kgs person need 30 grams of it? i wonder

Yes,better safe than sorry.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Fixin’ToDie and 2 others
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Length and weight.

To what extend does your length and weight influence your ctb chances with sn?

The pph recommends 15g.
Is this sufficient for everyone?
How much additional grams can you take to be extra sure without affecting the method negatively?

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
15-20g

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Do you mean 15-20g extra on top of the 15g? Making it 30-35g. Or do you meam 15-20g total?
This is based on which info?

M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Do you mean 15-20g extra on top of the 15g?
This is based on which info?
No,only 15-20g dose should be enough, based on asking several users, pph = 15g, with that should be enough, you can increase it a little more 17g 18 20g to be sure.

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
S

Sphinx

Aug 1, 2018

Anything else worth mentioning?

A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
Is stilnox a good sleeping drug to use with this method?
Yes. zolpidem is fine.
The reason people are taking sleeping pills with SN is for the very small chance that they might not go in coma. so they want to be on the safe side.
it's just better to go i.v. to save yourself from the trouble of taking any pills
SN+syringe and needle

I live in a bureaucratic shithole called Germany. They won't sell me Sodium Nitrite without industrial permit. I can't buy the Antiemetics OTC either. What do I do?
maybe you should look for other methods.
SN is used for curing meat. have you tried ebay?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, John Doe and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Yes. zolpidem is fine.
The reason people are taking sleeping pills with SN is for the very small chance that they might not go in coma. so they want to be on the safe side.
it's just better to go i.v. to save yourself from the trouble of taking any pills
SN+syringe and needle

maybe you should look for other methods.
SN is used for curing meat. have you tried ebay?
Yes but they only sell 0.4 to 0.5 percent purity. It is a highly regulated substance.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and 1 other person
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
Yes but they only sell 0.4 to 0.5 percent purity. It is a highly regulated substance.
0.4 to 0.5 percent purity means they are just selling table salt. this method is being used because SN is so widespread.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
0.4 to 0.5 percent purity means they are just selling table salt. this method is being used because SN is so widespread.
Yea that's what I meant. They only sell pure SN(99% purity) to companies with a permit.

S

Sphinx

Aug 1, 2018
Yea that's what I meant. They only sell pure SN(99% purity) to companies with a permit.
Do you have a credit card?
I tried searching for sodium nitrite in amazon Germany but it's not clear if there's any [pure], I'd say try using a shipping company like ARAMEX, that's what i did, they give an address in many countries when you buy stuff use the address they gave you and they'll ship it, I'm pretty sure they have a branch in Germany, i bought sodium nitrite [loudwolf] from amazon US and they shipped it to Libya [north africa], though at the beginning they tagged it as unacceptable, they thought it's liquid but i emailed them and they fixed their mistake.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Do you guys happen to know where I could buy the antiemetics? Metoclopramide? I found one on Ebay but I'm not too sure about that.

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Do you guys happen to know where I could buy the antiemetics? Metoclopramide? I found one on Ebay but I'm not too sure about that.
Primperan from Ebay is what i got (still waiting for the package)

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Do you have a credit card?
I tried searching for sodium nitrite in amazon Germany but it's not clear if there's any [pure], I'd say try using a shipping company like ARAMEX, that's what i did, they give an address in many countries when you buy stuff use the address they gave you and they'll ship it, I'm pretty sure they have a branch in Germany, i bought sodium nitrite [loudwolf] from amazon US and they shipped it to Libya [north africa], though at the beginning they tagged it as unacceptable, they thought it's liquid but i emailed them and they fixed their mistake.

I forgot that that option exists. I know of a few shipping companies that do that. Thank you for the tip!

S

Sphinx

Aug 1, 2018

This one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/primperan-20tabs-for-nausea-/173350981946

What i can say is i bought Primperan from a pharmacy 2 days ago, the 10mg version, at least the photo is legit, i don't think it's a scam, ebay got your back anyway, what I'm afraid of though is the package being seized in customs since it ships from Greece, i mean if in Germany you need a permit to buy SN the odds of it being seized is high.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
This? one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/primperan-20tabs-for-nausea-/173350981946

What i can say is i bought Primperan from a pharmacy 2 days ago, the 10mg version, at least the photo is legit, i don't think it's a scam, ebay got your back anyway, what I'm afraid of though is the package being seized in costumes since it ships from Greece, i mean if in Germany you need a permit to buy SN the odds of it being seized is high.
Yea, I just opened the link. Customs are very strict here in Germany. It's a police state. :/

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
I read that metoclopramide, apart from being a dopamine blocker antiemetic,
increases chances for methemoglobin if used with sn. Which is an added bonus, even though the sn OD does it on its own.

I cant find the interactions of domperidon and sn.

Does anyone know if domperidon interacts the same with sn as metoclopramide?
Is the bonus neglectable?

Is domperidon good enough?
They are both dopamine blocker antiemetics.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Fixin’ToDie and 1 other person
S

Sphinx

Aug 1, 2018
Yea, I just opened the link. Customs are very strict here in Germany. It's a police state. :/

Metoclopramide is gonna be an issue, i think you'll have to improvise, can you bribe someone in a pharmacy?
Ofc I'm not familiar of how things go in Germany but i know money buy most things, are there any drug dealers where you live? Ik this may sound extreme but that's what I'd do if i was in a similar situation.

Reactions: Red, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
Just inject it in your blood
i.v. method
definitely faster with less side effects and needs less SN

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, John Doe and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Metoclopramide is gonna be an issue, i think you'll have to improvise, can you bribe someone in a pharmacy?
Ofc I'm not familiar of how things go in Germany but i know money buy most things, are there any drug dealers where you live? Ik this may sound extreme but that's what I'd do if i was in a similar situation.

The things you're talking about are very hard to do. It's way too risky. I could end up in prison very quick. Things are different here in Germany.

Reactions: archipelago, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
A

amatteroflifeordeath

Electrical engineer born in 1980.
Jul 18, 2018
See if they send meto it from germany: https://goldpharma.cn

I've ordered in the past chloroquine and it was sent from a german pharmacy and went through customs no problem.

I know that the site works with german, greek and maybe italian pharmacies. It depends on the product. Chloroquine is definately being sent from germany. You need to create an account and ask support about it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and and 10 others
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Does it matter much if you use domperidon instead of metoclopramide?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w