• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "GlowingCactus, publicación: 442680, miembro: 3419"]
Tiene que ser un antiácido, por lo que no necesariamente es un tagamet. La ranitidina se puede comprar en eBay.
[/CITAR]
Omeprazol etc is not posible? I cant wait one month until reception of ranitidina or tagamet.

Reactions: Chantal
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Have everything in for SN. Meto and Ativan. Just need Tagamet. I'm so nervous to start. Is anyone else stopping their antipsychotics to start meto?

Yes, I'm stopping my antipsychotics and other medications (paxil, lithium). Worse part is, family members often check that I take it so I'm going to have to hold the pills under my tongue.

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
Yes, I'm stopping my antipsychotics and other medications (paxil, lithium). Worse part is, family members often check that I take it so I'm going to have to hold the pills under my tongue.
How long are you quitting before you start taking the meto? That sucks that you have to hide them.
I got mine from ebay a few weeks ago without any problem.
I just saw on the news they are taking the Ranitidine out of stores because it's linked to cancer.

Last edited:
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
How long are you quitting before you start taking the meto? That sucks that you have to hide them.

I've quit the antipsychotics already, 40 days in advance (that's just me doing a run-through of the hiding technique), but I'll quit the remaining medications probably a week or two before, especially because I have to take lithium blood level tests periodically, so I'll have to wait until I do that before I quit. What about you?

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
I've quit the antipsychotics already, 40 days in advance (that's just me doing a run-through of the hiding technique), but I'll quit the remaining medications probably a week or two before, especially because I have to take lithium blood level tests periodically, so I'll have to wait until I do that before I quit. What about you?
I didn't take my Abilify last night. I just took my first meto. I'm hoping it doesn't cause bad interactions. I was afraid to quit it earlier because it helps me a little bit. I've really been having overwhelming thoughts of ctb and it helps a little bit with that obsession.

I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019
I just have a quick dosage question.

The common belief is that 1 standard tablespoon holds around 16/17 grams of SN. Has that been calculated using a US tablespoon?

US are almost 15ml volume but the Australian ones I have are 20ml. I just need to work out 30g of SN with these measuring spoons.

I don't have scales available to me unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: 999888 and nolongerhurting
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I didn't take my Abilify last night. I just took my first meto. I'm hoping it doesn't cause bad interactions. I was afraid to quit it earlier because it helps me a little bit. I've really been having overwhelming thoughts of ctb and it helps a little bit with that obsession.

That makes sense. I hope it doesn't cause interactions, either, and I hope all goes well.

Reactions: Rheaz
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I don't know about ebay but ranitidine has been withdrawn everywhere recently.
There are mainly two reasons they ban medications. The first one is, if they think "it may cause cancer", and the other one is that they "don't know if it could cause cancer".
There was a food supplement around here, that took away a heartburn within a few minutes. It's harmless, it is not banned, but it vanished from everywhere. Probably just because it also cured hangovers, and very fast. They eliminate one product in order to push another, and you are basically alone with your health problems.

M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys was wondering on the SN regime is is crucial to fast 8 hours before taking SN?

Reactions: Kassender and heylightiforgot
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Do you guys think it would be possible to combine SN with drowning to ensure it works? Like ingest it while in a body of water? Or would it not knock you out fast enough?

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I got mine on eBay but the listings for Primperan come and go they keep getting removed. I think it's illegal to sell it on eBay. I'm not sure where else to buy it but keep an eye out on eBay.
I believe it's legal to sell it in countries where Primperan is OTC. I got mine off of Ebay as well, no problems to speak of.

Do you guys think it would be possible to combine SN with drowning to ensure it works? Like ingest it while in a body of water? Or would it not knock you out fast enough?
Like in a bathtub or a lake? Seems unnecessary to me.

A large plastic bag could achieve the same effect.. A large one so that oxygen does not run out before you lose consciousness.

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
There are mainly two reasons they ban medications. The first one is, if they think "it may cause cancer", and the other one is that they "don't know if it could cause cancer".
There was a food supplement around here, that took away a heartburn within a few minutes. It's harmless, it is not banned, but it vanished from everywhere. Probably just because it also cured hangovers, and very fast. They eliminate one product in order to push another, and you are basically alone with your health problems.

Precisely, suddenly they decided 'it may cause cancer'. Fuck them.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Thorn
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I believe it's legal to sell it in countries where Primperan is OTC. I got mine off of Ebay as well, no problems to speak of.

Like in a bathtub or a lake? Seems unnecessary to me.

A large plastic bag could achieve the same effect.. A large one so that oxygen does not run out before you lose consciousness.

No, I was thinking at the beach late at night. I don't know .. I'm so desperate, and am scared to ingest SN at home for fear of how I might react (I live with family) because if it failed, they would disown me. But I know ingesting it in public would be risky too. Just running out of time/options.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
No, I was thinking at the beach late at night. I don't know .. I'm so desperate, and am scared to ingest SN at home for fear of how I might react (I live with family) because if it failed, they would disown me. But I know ingesting it in public would be risky too. Just running out of time/options.

I'll also be ingesting with family in the area. I think if you follow the 48h regime and the other steps carefully, the chances of throwing up/making noise are slim. And doing it in the early hours of morning while everyone is asleep... Another tip I've found here is using white noise to mask any sound. Of course, I can't speak from experience because I haven't tried any of this yet, but to me it does sound risky to try it in a body of water--I think doing this might make the experience more anxiety-inducing/painful, but that's just my two cents.

Reactions: heylightiforgot
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
SN is a bad choice of method if there's other people around. Not only is an adverse reaction possible, it's also quite possible you are found before death. SN takes a while (45 minutes seems to be the time needed) to kill. I absolutely would not do this if there are other people in the house. Just the fear of being found would make me super anxious.

Is a motel not an option? A secluded area in the woods might work, but a beach late at night is were drunks like to hang out, at least in my experience.

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I'll also be ingesting with family in the area. I think if you follow the 48h regime and the other steps carefully, the chances of throwing up/making noise are slim. And doing it in the early hours of morning while everyone is asleep... Another tip I've found here is using white noise to mask any sound. Of course, I can't speak from experience because I haven't tried any of this yet, but to me it does sound risky to try it in a body of water--I think doing this might make the experience more anxiety-inducing/painful, but that's just my two cents.

Yeah it was me who suggested white noise. I don't know what to do. I'm too sick to do the 48 hour regimen .. I could manage a 5-8 hour fast max. But my chronic health/stomach issues do make me concerned I will throw it up or react unpredictably. I guess if I attempted I'd have to ensure 100% that I die.
SN is a bad choice of method if there's other people around. Not only is an adverse reaction possible, it's also quite possible you are found before death. SN takes a while (45 minutes seems to be the time needed) to kill. I absolutely would not do this if there are other people in the house. Just the fear of being found would make me super anxious.

Is a motel not an option? A secluded area in the woods might work, but a beach late at night is were drunks like to hang out, at least in my experience.

Damn :( too sick to get to a motel. And someone is pretty much always at home. That Shawn girl did it with her mother home though and in the next room.

Last edited:
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019

What aspect of SN poisoning could alert people in the house, pending antiemetics etc were taken?

Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
I'm on antidepressants (bupropion and trazodone), lithium and also eszoplicone for sleeping.

When I start the antiemetics 48 hours preparation, should I stop taking those ?

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I'm on antidepressants (bupropion and trazodone), lithium and also eszoplicone for sleeping.

When I start the antiemetics 48 hours preparation, should I stop taking those ?

I'd say it's best to stop all medication (if possible) before taking meto. I know that meto has interactions with SSRIs in particular. I'm also on lithium and I want to stop taking that for a week or two beforehand because meto increases the rate at which things are absorbed, and I worry about toxicity. I don't know a ton on this subject, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but I think it would be safest.

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
¿Alguien piensa que sería más seguro combinar SN con una sobredosis de amitriptilina? Quiero garantizar, no puedo permitir que esto falle. ¿Qué crees que se supone que el envenenamiento por amitriptilina causa paro cardíaco y muerte, verdad? Obviamente seguiré el régimen de antie y ayuno. Por cierto, Ranitidine ha sido retirado y Tagamet en eBay tarda casi un mes en llegar y no puedo esperar tanto. ¿Podrías usar omeprazol o algo así? Soy de España, ¿alguien sabe si puedo obtener un producto similar sin receta?

B

BlueOcean

Mar 31, 2019
Hi there, I'm located in the USA and looking to buy some SN off Amazon. Apparently I can't have it shipped to a locker, so it seems I will have to get it shipped to my home address. For anyone who has ordered from Amazon before, do they put any sort of hazard warning on the packaging? There are others living at my address so I'm trying to keep it discreet. Thanks.

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Is anyone planning to attempt with SN without the aid of benzos? Unfortunately, my mom controls my meds now after I OD'd, so I think doing it 'sober' is going to be the biggest hurdle.

Also, is it possible to add in a second antiemetic to further reduce chances of vomiting? I have Meto as well as Zofran

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Is anyone planning to attempt with SN without the aid of benzos? Unfortunately, my mom controls my meds now after I OD'd, so I think doing it 'sober' is going to be the biggest hurdle.

Also, is it possible to add in a second antiemetic to further reduce chances of vomiting? I have Meto as well as Zofran

I'm not planning on using benzos, because I don't want to make any interferences with what's in the pph.
I'm not sure about the antiemetic question, sorry--but personally I trust in the meto.

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I'm not planning on using benzos, because I don't want to make any interferences with what's in the pph.
I'm not sure about the antiemetic question, sorry--but personally I trust in the meto.

Are you scared to do it 'sober'? I guess my anxiety is already off the charts so that feels like the biggest hurdle

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Are you scared to do it 'sober'? I guess my anxiety is already off the charts so that feels like the biggest hurdle
I don't feel scared. Maybe part of it is that there's still some time left before I attempt, but I think a lot of it also comes from seeing posts from others who have recently (seemingly of course) managed to ctb using SN. As far as what I've seen here, it doesn't seem daunting or painful. That is of course if the meto really does hold strong.
I'm pretty afraid of being found/intercepted. But not of the ctb'ing itself.

Reactions: Notf1xable and heylightiforgot
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I don't feel scared. Maybe part of it is that there's still some time left before I attempt, but I think a lot of it also comes from seeing posts from others who have recently (seemingly of course) managed to ctb using SN. As far as what I've seen here, it doesn't seem daunting or painful. That is of course if the meto really does hold strong.
I'm pretty afraid of being found/intercepted. But not of the ctb'ing itself.

Yeah, I mean, I would be more comfortable if I was ctb'ing with something that had actual anxiolytic properties (N or an opiate); I guess since SN is a 'poison' it probably isn't going to feel calming or sedating anything. Are you planning to take it with other people around at home?