• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I'd try to throw up everything and try again when things have settled down. But just like @Raggas said, death is still fairly likely if you take the full 25 g if you don't vomit it out right away.

Right now I'm leaning toward the tourniquet method with an actual combat tourniquet. But If I went with SN, I'd probably split the 25 g dose in two, take the first one, and if all feels "good", take the second one. I wouldn't want to do the 48 hour regimen, so I'm a bit worried about vomiting as well, even if the PPH has stated that vomiting is only a possibility, not a certainty, and that's without antiemetics. Perhaps this has changed in the latest revision, I haven't had a chance to look at it.

Having an empty stomach and not being very anxious probably would help matters. Although the latter one can't really be helped, I'm afraid. I think even the most nihilistic, depressed edgelord would be very, very anxious when he/she is taking a deadly poison. I know I'm a nihilistic edgelord, and no matter how much I say I don't care whether I live or die, I know I'll be very anxious. I don't have any meds to combat this, either.

So anyway, I wouldn't worry about vomiting that much.

Would you say that if one follows the 48h regimen with meto, the chances of vomiting with SN are very slim? *casually very panicky about possibility of vomiting even though I already have meto*

Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
Does anyone know if the higher the dose of SN we take, the greater the cyanosis?

I don't want people to be sure it was suicide.

Last edited:

Aug 21, 2019
Are tagamet and ranitidine prescription items in europe or do you get it without? Is it true you can use bicarbonate instead?

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
For how much time does SN stay effective after being dissolved in water?

G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Even more, the latest recommendation from the March Peaceful Pill Handbook[2019] says the appropriate dose is 15mg..now I'm reading 25mg on this forum? Where did the 25mg figure come from? Did a new version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook add 70% more ingredient to the regimen since the March publication?

See my post here : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-165#post-433413

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
See my post here : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-165#post-433413

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't have an account on that site (and can't make one because I don't fit Exit's requirement for sign-up) and it won't allow me to preview unless I log in. But I see your screenshot and I will take your word for it.

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
How much Xanax am I going to need to pass out.

Reactions: Emerald
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
I need clarification on the regimen because I am desperately confused.

I could only get ahold of Domperidone as an anti-emetic. I now regret the purchase because I am unsure if Domperidone is appropriate for the SN method because there is no real objective source of consistent information regarding the method and its use.

From what I gather from this thread, Domperidone is only effective as a stat dose because it has no cumulative effect over a 48 hour regime. Additionally, the Peaceful Pill handbook (the latest edition i could get is March 2019) does not mention domperidone at all. Yet, this regime which is often posted here ( https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen) recommends a 48 regime for Domperidone. Also within this wiki, it mentions that another group, Dignitas, recommends a stat dose: "45 min prior to drug ingestion, take 40 mg Domperidone and 8-16 mg Ondansetron". Is this as effective as a 48 hour regimen? And I need Ondansetron too?

Even more, the latest recommendation from the March Peaceful Pill Handbook[2019] says the appropriate dose is 15mg..now I'm reading 25mg on this forum? Where did the 25mg figure come from? Did a new version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook add 70% more ingredient to the regimen since the March publication?

Everything is so confusing. I feel that it's very important that I have correct information and do things properly here for obvious reasons. So, Can someone just clear this up for me: If I take a 40mg stat dose of Domperidone 60 minutes before I ingest 25mg of Sodium Nitrite, will this be effective? Thank you.

Same I have domp but no acid reducer. I've been getting bad advice. No idea what acid reducer we use.

Reactions: JSauter
Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
Got this in the mail today. Have Tagamet coming tomorrow and Primperan by at most the end of the month.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    770.2 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: 999888, Emerald and Itsalmosttime
Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
Why is that? would it affect the effect of SN if putting in a food instead of water?
Perhaps because the dissolved presence of SN in food decreases the absorption surface of it in the digestive system and makes its effect very poor and slow. Placing food will greatly hinder SN efficiency. Not a good Idea.

Reactions: woxihuanni
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Would you say that if one follows the 48h regimen with meto, the chances of vomiting with SN are very slim? *casually very panicky about possibility of vomiting even though I already have meto*
I honestly don't know. According to accounts here, people have followed the regimen and still vomited, and others have simply taken the SN standalone and died or at least passed out without issue. I'm not qualified to answer this, and neither is anyone else here most likely. I wouldn't worry about vomiting that much, as I've explained above. More important is simply not being found and keeping a cool head on your shoulders so you don't do anything stupid like call an ambulance.

I need clarification on the regimen because I am desperately confused.

I could only get ahold of Domperidone as an anti-emetic. I now regret the purchase because I am unsure if Domperidone is appropriate for the SN method because there is no real objective source of consistent information regarding the method and its use.

From what I gather from this thread, Domperidone is only effective as a stat dose because it has no cumulative effect over a 48 hour regime. Additionally, the Peaceful Pill handbook (the latest edition i could get is March 2019) does not mention domperidone at all. Yet, this regime which is often posted here ( https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen) recommends a 48 regime for Domperidone. Also within this wiki, it mentions that another group, Dignitas, recommends a stat dose: "45 min prior to drug ingestion, take 40 mg Domperidone and 8-16 mg Ondansetron". Is this as effective as a 48 hour regimen? And I need Ondansetron too?

Everything is so confusing. I feel that it's very important that I have correct information and do things properly here for obvious reasons. So, Can someone just clear this up for me: If I take a 40mg stat dose of Domperidone 60 minutes before I ingest 25mg of Sodium Nitrite, will this be effective? Thank you.
Domperidone stat dose is most likely fine. One study indicates that Domperidone is actually no more or less effective than Metoclopramide.

About the SN dose: PPH is meant for old and sickly people, so 15 g is enough for them. If you're young, you'd want a bigger dose of SN for speed and reliability.

SN deaths are mainly accidental. Your chances of surviving are still pretty slim even if you don't follow the "protocol" to the absolute perfection. The main thing is not vomiting it all up immediately and not being found.

I actually don't like the SN method because of this. Too often people on here obsess over every little detail: you have to have this, and you have to have this as well, when the SN is most likely enough on its own.

Reactions: Notf1xable, JSauter and heylightiforgot
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I honestly don't know. According to accounts here, people have followed the regimen and still vomited, and others have simply taken the SN standalone and died or at least passed out without issue. I'm not qualified to answer this, and neither is anyone else here most likely. I wouldn't worry about vomiting that much, as I've explained above. More important is simply not being found and keeping a cool head on your shoulders so you don't do anything stupid like call an ambulance.

Domperidone stat dose is most likely fine. One study indicates that Domperidone is actually no more or less effective than Metoclopramide.

About the SN dose: PPH is meant for old and sickly people, so 15 g is enough for them. If you're young, you'd want a bigger dose of SN for speed and reliability.

SN deaths are mainly accidental. Your chances of surviving are still pretty slim even if you don't follow the "protocol" to the absolute perfection. The main thing is not vomiting it all up immediately and not being found.

I actually don't like the SN method because of this. Too often people on here obsess over every little detail: you have to have this, and you have to have this as well, when the SN is most likely enough on its own.

Is SN too risky to take with family around at home?

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I wouldn't but it's probably okay if you're absolutely sure you won't be found.

My family expect me to be asleep from 7am to 3pm, and I also use white noise to mask sounds, so I wouldn't be checked on during that period. My mom works from home, however, and the house is small. So I was wondering how noisy the method can be. I'm very neurotic/anxious in general and worry about freaking out after ingestion.

Reactions: hatelife
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
Being unconscious for an hour and not dying seems strange. Maybe i'm wrong, though.

Reactions: hatelife and Chantal
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Does weight matter for the regimen?

N

NoHopeLeft

Sep 7, 2018
I'm currently following the 48h regimen. (Meto. 10mg every 8hours)

I'm a young male in his 20', healthy and i weigh 70kg (154 pounds)

I'm planning to take 25g SN and was wondering if i need to increase the final dose of meto by two or three ?
Also i will be home alone during 8 hours, is that enough to be 100% dead if i don't puke most of the SN ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Ἡγησίας and Emerald
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I'm currently following the 48h regimen. (Meto. 10mg every 8hours)

I'm a young male in his 20', healthy and i weigh 70kg (154 pounds)

I'm planning to take 25g SN and was wondering if i need to increase the final dose of meto by two or three ?
Also i will be home alone during 8 hours, is that enough to be 100% dead if i don't puke most of the SN ?

The ppeh says that the stat dose of meto should be 30mg. As far as I know that's definitely enough time for you to be 100% dead (lol)--the ppeh claims death is brought about after 40min. Then again, we've heard these stories of people surviving longer, but I can't imagine 8 hours wouldn't be enough.

Reactions: Emerald
Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
How did you manage to get ahold of the Primperan?

I managed to get it through ebay from a guy in greece. He was selling two of them but it seems like he is out now. The guy looked reputable with a few reviews scattered throughout a couple of years from different people so I think that it is legit.

Reactions: OreoWellington
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I managed to get it through ebay from a guy in greece. He was selling two of them but it seems like he is out now. The guy looked reputable with a few reviews scattered throughout a couple of years from different people so I think that it is legit.
Antiemetics aren't super expensive, so I don't see anyone scamming people with fake Primperan. It's not expensive enough to be worth the risk.

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Check the leaflet for the antiemetic you intend to take, it gives information about the amount you shouldn't exceed depending on your weight.
Hmm.. I know only a little about this method so idk.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
The ppeh I have says the stat dose of meto should be taken 30min before SN, but that seems short to me. I think I've seen 1hr before on this site? Thoughts on this?

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019

I just received mine from the Greek seller today.

Reactions: OreoWellington
Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
I just received mine from the Greek seller today.

Same, I have everything I need now. Just have to find out when I am going.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.JPG
    IMG_0199.JPG
    902.8 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: Time and 999888