• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicideByBelt

SuicideByBelt

Student
Sep 18, 2019
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.

If it keeps changing, how can I trust 15g to work?

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Hello I'm a newbie here, have been lurking for a little while. It looks like I can finally vent with the knowledge I won't be judged. I have got all the necessaries for SN and have 20mg of midazolam due to my epilepsy. Does anybody know how long the midazolam would take to take affect bearing in mind it is via the buccal method?

Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
I have the SN and meto and now I need a scale to measure it. On Amazon they have a pocket scale. Should this be fine?
I feel relieved knowing I have nearly everything I need.

Attachments

• 0BA6E7BD-C92E-410C-8527-E8D7CEB66BBF.jpeg
    0BA6E7BD-C92E-410C-8527-E8D7CEB66BBF.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 114
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
if you take more than 15g of SN can you use the same meto regimen of 10mg every 8 hrs for 48 hrs?

Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
I found these two posts some 20 pages back and wanted to double check them as well as clarify.

This is my understanding of how to CTB with SN. Tell me if I am right or wrong.

Take 10mg meto every 8 hours 2 days before consuming SN. Take a larger amount say 20mg before taking SN. Take Tagamet but I don't know how long before taking SN. Also fast for at least 8 hours before consuming SN but I would imagine 24 hours would be more ideal. Dissolve 15g of SN in a small amount of water and drink it.

Please correct me if any part that is wrong and tell me if I'm missing anything.

8h fast is more than enough. Tagamet would be 30min before, 800mg. Zantac (ranitidine) can replace Tagamet, in this case dosage would be 300mg 50min before, ranitidine is stronger but also slower to act. Everything else looks fine to me.

I'll be getting 20 tablets of 10mg Primperan soon so that's fine. I have some Tagamet being shipped here in 2 200mg packages so that should be enough. I got a bulk thing of SN off amazon that's 99+% that should be taken with around 25-30g mixed with 100ml of water. Is this all looking good?

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
How fast does it take for SN to degrade to sodium nitrate? Like if I transferred SN into another bottle be enough time exposed to air for it to turn into nitrate if I don't use it soon after?

Is it better to just leave it in its original bottle?

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
how many teaspoons is 15g of SN? can you just measure it out instead of weighing it?

Reactions: 999888
H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
With SN we only need 2 tablespoons to reach 30g? That's a tiny amount.

F

Fallen leaf

Oct 1, 2019
Just received SN and measured it out 1 tablespoon = 23g

Attachments

• 20191011_145502.jpg
    20191011_145502.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
Reactions: Chantal, woxihuanni and 999888
F

Fallen leaf

Oct 1, 2019
Thats
That looks way bigger than a standard tablespoon? The measuring spoon ones are smaller
That's what it said on the tablespoon. Hey I've been cooking for years using that. Lol

Reactions: SlackJim
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
So from the responses above it seems like 1tbsp of SN it will be 15-23g, so either way its enough to be lethal. But what about meto dosages? The 48hr regime of 10mg every 8hrs is for 15g SN, would it be ok for 23g SN as well?

Last edited:
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
If one were to take benzos during this method, when would be a good time to take it? Maybe along with the last Meto + the Tagamet dose? Not sure if there would be enough time for it to take effect.
I want to avoid purchasing SN over the internet because I don't want my family to know--any idea as to where I might be able to access it otherwise?

A couple other questions:
Thoughts on whether a hotel might get suspicious if I sent a package containing sodium nitrite to it leading up to my stay? I know it's widely used and legal, but still--would I have to pretend to be in the meat curing business?
Any suggestions for sources that might package the SN discreetly?

Last edited:
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
How much water to use if I take 25grams of SN? Does the amount of water used matter?

Reactions: Chantal and Emerald
F

Fallen leaf

Oct 1, 2019
Ni i haven't but I think a household tablespoon is about half a real tablespoon
Have you measured using a normal tablespoon? and if so, how many grams was given in just one normal tablespoon?
Where in the world are you
If one were to take benzos during this method, when would be a good time to take it? Maybe along with the last Meto + the Tagamet dose? Not sure if there would be enough time for it to take effect.
I want to avoid purchasing SN over the internet because I don't want my family to know--any idea as to where I might be able to access it otherwise?

A couple other questions:
Thoughts on whether a hotel might get suspicious if I sent a package containing sodium nitrite to it leading up to my stay? I know it's widely used and legal, but still--would I have to pretend to be in the meat curing business?
Any suggestions for sources that might package the SN discreetly?

Reactions: 999888
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
What's the difference between food grade and lab grade ?

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
So this is my plan:
  1. 30mg of meto 45 minutes before taking SN
  2. 800mg of tagamet 15 minutes later
  3. 30g of SN in gelatin capsules 30 minutes later
  4. Then about 300mg of sleeping tablets
I know it says to dissolve the SN in water but I'm not sure I can keep it down. Have I got this in the right order?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikitawita and Chantal
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
What's the difference between food grade and lab grade ?
Food Grade: anti-caking agent

AR Grade: No anti-caking & drying agent

Technical Grade: No anti-caking & drying agent - may clump and be damp

Reactions: timetofly, Chantal and welshie84
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Where in the world are you

Thank you for replying! I'm in Brazil but I've now discovered a way to purchase the SN without it arriving at my house thanks to this forum. :hug:
Anyone know if clonazepam would be useful for the SN method, as a tranquilizer?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Food Grade: anti-caking agent

AR Grade: No anti-caking & drying agent

Technical Grade: No anti-caking & drying agent - may clump and be damp
Thank you. Do you know if it makes any difference which is used to ctb?

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Just received SN and measured it out 1 tablespoon = 23g

Hey just wondering what words you searched for on that site? I've been really struggling to find anywhere that sells Nitrite in the UK, amazon and ebay turn up no results so I finally thought that website would turn up results but it seems they only stock Nitrate. I wonder if they have had to stop as well since you ordered.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Any thoughts on noise with SN? I'm hoping to try at home, where I live with my family, during the night time while everyone's asleep. I have my own room but I don't know what kind of noise there might be. I have and will be using meto and tagamet.

Reactions: 999888 and heylightiforgot
shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
Thank you. Do you know if it makes any difference which is used to ctb?
As far as I know, if you aren't using SN to cure meat or do lab experiments, ei; ctb, then either grade is fine to ctb

Reactions: Neville1
K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah that is a good question, can anyone get an answer from EI? Ineffective could be an extended time until passing out, discomfort while passing out, or an extended time until death. I also suspect the increased dosage is to guarantee comfort and fatality even if you vomit half of it up. If you inject 5g or whatever, it should be lethal, with 35 grams you can vomit half of it up, have some food in your stomach, have extra hemoglobin, and still have a successful exit.
If that's the case why not rack it up to 100 grams and be sure that no matter what you will be successful? Can a higher dosage cause pain?
this is the first draft of my plan. times might change though i doubt it.

"1st day
11am - meto 10 mg
19pm - meto 10 mg
3am - meto 10 mg

2nd day
11am - meto 10 mg
19pm - meto 10 mg, stop eating after this point
3am - last meto dose 10 mg and cimetidine 200mg dose (one pill)
3:45am - final preparations, drop 20g of SN into 100ml of water and stir with a spoon
3:50am - drink SN, leave bottle of water nearby along with something to puke into just in case, get into bed and pretend i'm just going to sleep."

is this okay? i'm really not sure on the dosage during the last meto & cime dose. i feel like i need to take more as i'm around 230 pounds. i will also be cutting it really close with the fasting. it will be a little over 8 hours, almost 9, which might not be enough time? i don't know, that's probably fine. any suggestions?
If you weight more than 225 pounds, the correct SN dose is 35grams, I think. And the meto dose you take before the SN usually is 30mg.

If I stock SN now, how should I store it so that it never goes bad? Can my SN turn into sodium nitrate in let's say, 10 years?
Also, can anybody link where to buy SN from?

Last edited:
Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a problem if I take more than 50g of SN?
Thank you for replying! I'm in Brazil but I've now discovered a way to purchase the SN without it arriving at my house thanks to this forum. :hug:
Anyone know if clonazepam would be useful for the SN method, as a tranquilizer?

It sure helps. It will help you calm down and maybe sleep without feeling the possible headache (but you better take painkillers so that you don't feel any pain). I will also take Clonazepan. Together with Plasil, sleep will be enhanced, as will the sensation of tranquility.

What about diet, @trynacbt? I found this Inositol Hexaphosphate (Phytic Acid) in ML, to prepare the body not to fight methemoglobinemia, which can hinder the action of SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikitawita and woxihuanni
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Is there a problem if I take more than 50g of SN?

I wouldn't recommend that--I hear it increases your chances of throwing up.

It sure helps. It will help you calm down and maybe sleep without feeling the possible headache (but you better take painkillers so that you don't feel any pain). I will also take Clonazepan. Together with Plasil, sleep will be enhanced, as will the sensation of tranquility.
Good to know. Would you take the Clonazepan at around the same time as the Tagamet and final Meto?

What about diet, @trynacbt? I found this Inositol Hexaphosphate (Phytic Acid) in ML, to prepare the body not to fight methemoglobinemia, which can hinder the action of SN.

Wow, that's some in-depth research there--thank you for the tip! Anybody else heard of this Inositol before?

Reactions: woxihuanni and Chantal