• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
Wow, that's some in-depth research there--thank you for the tip! Anybody else heard of this Inositol before?
The use of inositol (phytic acid) is a recommendation contained in the PPH.
Good to know. Would you take the Clonazepan at around the same time as the Tagamet and final Meto?
Yes.

Attachments

• Inositol.jpg
    Inositol.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I see, thank you. Would it be useful to use both the phytic acid and the tagamet, or are both serving the same function?

Also, unrelated, but anyone know if lithium could have any interactions with this method? Would it be best to stop taking it (though this would be a challenge because I'm monitored)?

Last edited:
Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
I see, thank you. Would it be useful to use both the phytic acid and the tagamet, or are both serving the same function?
They have different functions. Cimetidine is used to increase the pH of the stomach and phytic acid works to block the restorative enzyme of methemoglobins. However, the use of the latter is advised as another way to prevent the method from failing. You may not take it, but it is recommended.
Also, unrelated, but anyone know if lithium could have any interactions with this method? Would it be best to stop taking it (though this would be a challenge because I'm monitored)?
I can't answer that.
But you can go a day without Carbolitium, right? Are you required to take in front of someone? I think you can go 24 hours without taking it. That if it can somehow get in the way of the method, which I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: trynacbt
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
The last time I saw this recommended in the PPeH was in the May 2018 edition. I wonder why it was removed from subsequent editions?

Reactions: Chantal
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Taking bicarbonate of soda was recommended at one point, then it wasn't.

SN, Metoclopramide, Ratinidine - I'm going to ignore all the other bright ideas.

Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
Taking bicarbonate of soda was recommended at one point, then it wasn't.

SN, Metoclopramide, Ratinidine - I'm going to ignore all the other bright ideas.

It is best to follow just one line so as not to get entangled.

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone know if domperidone works as a substitute for meto? I can't seem to find meto.

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
can be used domperidone with acid reducer, just increased dose(ar), which is already stated before.
Hmm.. and how bad is cyanosis again?

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Any thoughts on noise with SN? I'm hoping to try at home, where I live with my family, during the night time while everyone's asleep. I have my own room but I don't know what kind of noise there might be. I have and will be using meto and tagamet.

I'm concerned about this too

Reactions: 999888
H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
can be used domperidone with acid reducer, just increased dose(ar), which is already stated before.

Why increased dose of Domperidone if taking an acid reducer? Doesn't say that in PPH. PPH says if you can't get meto use domperidone or Dramamine.

M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Why increased dose of Domperidone if taking an acid reducer? Doesn't say that in PPH. PPH says if you can't get meto use domperidone or Dramamine.
the dose of acid reducer is increased.

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
How much time is Sodium nitrite good for? If I buy 97% now, how much time until it becomes nitrate?

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
How much time is Sodium nitrite good for? If I buy 97% now, how much time until it becomes nitrate?

I think it lasts a long time, wish I saved a post on here a while ago where someone posted on how it lasts a long time and unless it's damp it stays as nitrite even after being opened.

Can someone PM me a source for SN in the UK? I've found a source on ebay for Poland but not sure if it's any good.

M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
The regimen taken by metoclopramide was 48 hours before. 10 mg every 8 hours. the last dose which should be increased to 20-30mg is taken one hour before SN. metoclopramide has a cumulative effect and has a half-life of 5, -9 hours. ideally taken every 6 hours but this increases the risk of side effects. domperidone has no cumulative effect and it is inefficient to administer the regimen a few days before. acid reducers are not taken at a therapeutic dose due to their interaction with antiemetic agents, which means that the dose will increase. tagamet at 800mg 30 min before SN and ranitidine 300mg (has a slower effect) 45-50 min before SN

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
The regimen taken by metoclopramide was 48 hours before. 10 mg every 8 hours. the last dose which should be increased to 20-30mg is taken one hour before SN. metoclopramide has a cumulative effect and has a half-life of 5, -9 hours. ideally taken every 6 hours but this increases the risk of side effects. domperidone has no cumulative effect and it is inefficient to administer the regimen a few days before. acid reducers are not taken at a therapeutic dose due to their interaction with antiemetic agents, which means that the dose will increase. tagamet at 800mg 30 min before SN and ranitidine 300mg (has a slower effect) 45-50 min before SN

The wiki says ranitidine 75mg x 3 not 300mg

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
What do you do if you vomit, abandon attempt like PPH says or take more SN?

Reactions: heres10buckskillme
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
How much water to use if I take 25grams of SN? Does the amount of water used matter?

The PPeH recommends 50-100 ml of water. That being said it doesn't really matter. The only reason they don't recommend a lot of water is that many people find it easier to drink something that tastes awful in a few sips than it is to drink something that tastes slightly less awful in many sips.

Reactions: Chantal and woxihuanni
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Won't matter if you've taken 25g, you're done for if you don't call an ambulance or get found.

Reactions: heylightiforgot and Chantal
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I'd try to throw up everything and try again when things have settled down. But just like @Raggas said, death is still fairly likely if you take the full 25 g if you don't vomit it out right away.

Right now I'm leaning toward the tourniquet method with an actual combat tourniquet. But If I went with SN, I'd probably split the 25 g dose in two, take the first one, and if all feels "good", take the second one. I wouldn't want to do the 48 hour regimen, so I'm a bit worried about vomiting as well, even if the PPH has stated that vomiting is only a possibility, not a certainty, and that's without antiemetics. Perhaps this has changed in the latest revision, I haven't had a chance to look at it.

Having an empty stomach and not being very anxious probably would help matters. Although the latter one can't really be helped, I'm afraid. I think even the most nihilistic, depressed edgelord would be very, very anxious when he/she is taking a deadly poison. I know I'm a nihilistic edgelord, and no matter how much I say I don't care whether I live or die, I know I'll be very anxious. I don't have any meds to combat this, either.

So anyway, I wouldn't worry about vomiting that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: heylightiforgot
H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
Where does it even say to fast 8 hours before the SN? Not PPH?

PPH says eat toast and tea an hour before taking N to prevent reflux vomiting. Wouldn't the same be true for SN? Not a big meal they say something light or it will slow absorption. So what like a candy bar 1 hour before?

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
How long after you drink the SN do you die? How long afterwards can the organs be donated? Can the organs go bad because of the SN? I really want to give somebody a chance with mine.

• Love
Reactions: peacetoall and C_F
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I need clarification on the regimen because I am desperately confused.

I could only get ahold of Domperidone as an anti-emetic. I now regret the purchase because I am unsure if Domperidone is appropriate for the SN method because there is no real objective source of consistent information regarding the method and its use.

From what I gather from this thread, Domperidone is only effective as a stat dose because it has no cumulative effect over a 48 hour regime. Additionally, the Peaceful Pill handbook (the latest edition i could get is March 2019) does not mention domperidone at all. Yet, this regime which is often posted here ( https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen) recommends a 48 regime for Domperidone. Also within this wiki, it mentions that another group, Dignitas, recommends a stat dose: "45 min prior to drug ingestion, take 40 mg Domperidone and 8-16 mg Ondansetron". Is this as effective as a 48 hour regimen? And I need Ondansetron too?

Even more, the latest recommendation from the March Peaceful Pill Handbook[2019] says the appropriate dose is 15mg..now I'm reading 25mg on this forum? Where did the 25mg figure come from? Did a new version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook add 70% more ingredient to the regimen since the March publication?

Everything is so confusing. I feel that it's very important that I have correct information and do things properly here for obvious reasons. So, Can someone just clear this up for me: If I take a 40mg stat dose of Domperidone 60 minutes before I ingest 25mg of Sodium Nitrite, will this be effective? Thank you.

Last edited: