• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Same, I have everything I need now. Just have to find out when I am going.

how much SN are you taking. and are you going to weigh it out or just measure out an approximate amount with a tablespoon?

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
Same, I have everything I need now. Just have to find out when I am going.
I see you have the 4 boxes of tagamet like me. It states in the ppeh you're supposed to take 800mg of tagamet. It's 200mg per box with 30 tablets meaning you have to take 120 tablets :notsure: ?? It will take a while to digest these I'm kinda worried I won't be able to keep them down.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I see you have the 4 boxes of tagamet like me. It states in the ppeh you're supposed to take 800mg of tagamet. It's 200mg per box with 30 tablets meaning you have to take 120 tablets :notsure: ?? It will take a while to digest these I'm kinda worried I won't be able to keep them down.

You sure it's 200mg per box? As far as I know 1 pill is 200mg, meaning you'd have to take 4.

Reactions: NoHopeLeft and Emerald
Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
how much SN are you taking. and are you going to weigh it out or just measure out an approximate amount with a tablespoon?

I will be taking 35g of SN which is about 2 1/3 tablespoons. It should be more than enough to do the job. I also have some gelatin capsules in case I can't stomach drinking it.

I got the boxes that have 6 tablets per so I only need to take 24. Its the same dosage as the other one but it cost less and should be more manageable.

Reactions: Emerald
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone pm me the sn regime ? I have dyslexia and I'm getting all confused can anyone help ??

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
You sure it's 200mg per box? As far as I know 1 pill is 200mg, meaning you'd have to take 4.
I think I got the wrong ones each box has 30 tablets
Yes its 200mg but its 30 tablets. I think I got the wrong one I didn't look to see how many tablets. Do you know if it matters whether its 120 tablets or just 24? Other than the fact it will take longer to digest them.

Attachments

• tagamet.jpg
    tagamet.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 102
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I think I got the wrong ones each box has 30 tablets

Yes its 200mg but its 30 tablets. I think I got the wrong one I didn't look to see how many tablets. Do you know if it matters whether its 120 tablets or just 24? Other than the fact it will take longer to digest them.

Shouldn't be a problem, as far as I can tell. I have a 400mg per pill box with 8 tablets, so I imagine there's a lot of variation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emerald
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
am i delusional or some of you want take that much tablets? 200mg or 400mg is one tablet, not a box. it's written on the box. 30 tablets( 30 dose), 6 tablets(6dose)...

Reactions: GlowingCactus, Oblivion Lover, trynacbt and 1 other person
Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
am i delusional or some of you want take that much tablets? 200mg or 400mg is one tablet, not a box. it's written on the box. 30 tablets( 30 dose), 6 tablets(6dose)...
Yes I just realized this! I bought them from the US and never used this brand. I contacted the seller I bought from and they told me its 200mg per tablet! It does say it on the box but I misread it! and @trynacbt mentioned it above too and I also missed that! Honestly I'm so stupid :meh:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Yes I just realized this! I bought them from the US and never used this brand. I contacted the seller I bought from and they told me its 200mg per tablet! It does say it on the box but I misread it! Honestly I'm so stupid :meh:
you are not stupid

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, trynacbt and Emerald
K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
What can I substitute tagamet for? I can't find anything with rantidine or cimetridine anywhere.

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
Someone know if it is posible to buy N in México? Im not from there but i will go of it is worth

Dishonorable

Dishonorable

I think there is a flaw in my code
Oct 13, 2019
Has anyone living in EU lately ordered meto? I struggle to find some

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
Has anyone living in EU lately ordered meto? I struggle to find some
I got mine on eBay but the listings for Primperan come and go they keep getting removed. I think it's illegal to sell it on eBay. I'm not sure where else to buy it but keep an eye out on eBay.

Reactions: Dishonorable
C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
Hola, somebody could say me where i can buy sn??? Im from Spain. I dont find it in eBay. Is trust to order from EEUU if i love in Spain,?? "please i need sn, tell me here or by MP, thanks

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Anyone know where to get meto or alternatives (I think domperidone works?) in Canada?

G

Gamja

it hurts
Aug 27, 2019
Going with this method most likely. Was all set to go with CO but there are some complications with it as I don't have a balcony in my room to burn the charcoal before bringing it into my room, and I don't live alone or else I would be long gone.
I already have low blood pressure and fainted a few times, so I probably know how it feels already. Every time it happens, I never wish to experience it again. Starts with dizziness and cold sweat, blacking out/not seeing anything even with eyes open, feeling weak. But when I finally pass out, it's such a relief.
Meto makes me sleepy, so this is a plus.

Does anyone know what capsule size would be best and how many to take of them?
I choose capsules because I easily vomit if something tastes bad. I'm underweight, I don't think I need to go with an overkill dose.

T

TakeHold

Oct 17, 2019
So, getting metoclopramide was surprisingly easy. I just went straight to drug store and bought it along with some antibiotics to mask my intention.
Next step is I should buy SN itself from online chem store, I hope there will be no problems with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: GreyClouds and woxihuanni
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Once I open the nitrite container how long is it good for?

Likewise if I mix the nitrite in water, how long until I have to drink it?

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
So, getting metoclopramide was surprisingly easy. I just went straight to drug store and bought it along with some antibiotics to mask my intention.
Next step is I should buy SN itself from online chem store, I hope there will be no problems with that.

Wow, you just went to the drug store? What country do you live in? In the US it's prescription only ...i can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: Notf1xable and Dishonorable
T

TakeHold

Oct 17, 2019
Wow, you just went to the drug store? What country do you live in? In the US it's prescription only ...i can't find it anywhere.
It's Russia... At least something is good in this country - you can get almost any drug without prescription because nobody cares. Except maybe just strong painkillers and other drugs people can use to get high.

Reactions: snorli and JSauter
C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
I have already bought SN. I have meto. Only i need find tagamet, where i can buy if a live in Spain?? I have problems with aduanas in both cases??

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I have already bought SN. I have meto. Only i need find tagamet, where i can buy if a live in Spain?? I have problems with aduanas in both cases??

It needs to be an antacid so not necessarily tagamet. Ranitidine can be bought on eBay.

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
Have everything in for SN. Meto and Ativan. Just need Tagamet. I'm so nervous to start. Is anyone else stopping their antipsychotics to start meto?