• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, I mean, I would be more comfortable if I was ctb'ing with something that had actual anxiolytic properties (N or an opiate); I guess since SN is a 'poison' it probably isn't going to feel calming or sedating anything. Are you planning to take it with other people around at home?

True--I've heard one's heart rate goes up fairly quickly, which itself could be anxiety-inducing. But consciousness should be lost in twenty minutes, which doesn't strike me as a long time. Yes, unfortunately the only possibility I've found is to do it with others at home. I think I'm going to feel enormous guilt when doing it knowing what the people I love will have to go through, but I don't think there's any avoiding that. I'm thinking it should be fine if I do it in the middle of the night when people are asleep.

T

TheRealEndgame

Jun 9, 2019
Hey, so this is my current plan assuming I work up the courage to actually do it:

Start antiemetic regimen 48 hrs before (10mg domperidone + 4mg ondansetron every 8 hrs) (can't use meto, it gives me akathisia)
Start fasting 8 hrs before
800mg cimetidine 45 min before
20g SN (in gel caps) immediately followed by 30mg diclazepam (equivalent to roughly 300mg diazepam)

Hoping to drift off before feeling much of the effects of the SN. I don't want to spend my last few minutes of consciousness in any amount of pain, I just want to drift off out of this life peacefully. I am hoping that taking the SN in gel caps will take it a bit longer to take effect, and that the benzo will have kicked in by then (also want to avoid the nasty taste if possible). Does this seem like a sound method? I am admittedly anxious about this going wrong and surviving with permanent damage, or dying slowly in agony. I want to make sure that there isn't anything I've overlooked.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Hey, so this is my current plan assuming I work up the courage to actually do it:

Start antiemetic regimen 48 hrs before (10mg domperidone + 4mg ondansetron every 8 hrs) (can't use meto, it gives me akathisia)
Start fasting 8 hrs before
800mg cimetidine 45 min before
20g SN (in gel caps) immediately followed by 30mg diclazepam (equivalent to roughly 300mg diazepam)

Hoping to drift off before feeling much of the effects of the SN. I don't want to spend my last few minutes of consciousness in any amount of pain, I just want to drift off out of this life peacefully. I am hoping that taking the SN in gel caps will take it a bit longer to take effect, and that the benzo will have kicked in by then (also want to avoid the nasty taste if possible). Does this seem like a sound method? I am admittedly anxious about this going wrong and surviving with permanent damage, or dying slowly in agony. I want to make sure that there isn't anything I've overlooked.

I dont think we can take antacids with Domperidone man.

"Antacids or antisecretory agents should not be taken simultaneously with MOTILIUM, as they lower the oral bioavailability of domperidone (see section 4.5 Interactions with other medicines and other forms of interactions). When used concomitantly, MOTILIUM should be taken before meals and antacids or antisecretory agents after meals."

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAFegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3nyuSVr58I8ODgMlUOhOBn

In fact I still dunno how to get around that issue with Domperidone.

• Wow
Reactions: dras23, khw777 and TheRealEndgame
T

TheRealEndgame

Jun 9, 2019
I dont think we can take antacids with Domperidone man.

"Antacids or antisecretory agents should not be taken simultaneously with MOTILIUM, as they lower the oral bioavailability of domperidone (see section 4.5 Interactions with other medicines and other forms of interactions). When used concomitantly, MOTILIUM should be taken before meals and antacids or antisecretory agents after meals."

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAFegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3nyuSVr58I8ODgMlUOhOBn

In fact I still dunno how to get around that issue with Domperidone.

Hm. It seems like the main purpose cimetidine serves in the cocktail is to hasten the absorption of the SN. I'm assuming this is mainly to bring about the loss of consciousness sooner. But if I'm already unconscious from the diclazepam, I should be good regardless? I really hate the idea of deviating from the original cocktail too much but I can't take meto and need the domperidone to work correctly.

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Hm. It seems like the main purpose cimetidine serves in the cocktail is to hasten the absorption rate of the SN. I'm assuming this is mainly to hasten the loss of consciousness. But if I'm already unconscious from the diclazepam, I should be good regardless? I really hate the idea of deviating from the original cocktail too much but I can't take meto and need the domperidone to work correctly.

It won't work as well if we take antacids like Tagamet, which I think you have listed there

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Would this also be an issue with ranitidine?

Looks like some ppl do take ranitidine together. I don't have that...wonder where to get it in U.S.

Reactions: TheRealEndgame
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
@Stan or anyone else ... if I mixed up the SN solution and kept it in a thermos (to possibly take out to drink somewhere public), how long would I have before I had to consume it?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
@Stan or anyone else ... if I mixed up the SN solution and kept it in a thermos (to possibly take out to drink somewhere public), how long would I have before I had to consume it?
How long is the time between you making it and you drinking it?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Will be fine. Nitrites can occur naturally in water, especially in wells on farms where a majority of accidental nitrite poisoning occurs.

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Will be fine. Nitrites can occur naturally in water, especially in wells on farms where a majority of accidental nitrite poisoning occurs.

What would be the longest I could go between mixing and consuming?

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
That i am afraid I do not know. Is there no way to mix it when you get to where you are going?

Maybe not if I'm in a rush. But if 1-3 hours is okay, that should be fine

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Maybe not if I'm in a rush. But if 1-3 hours is okay, that should be fine
I would suggest that's not a huge amount of time. They have fish pond kits to remove nitrites from water so its unlikely to disappear or become inert

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019

What about opening up an SN container. Is doing that 1-2 for a few minutes like transferring to another bottle enough to degrade the SN and next time I open it it's just pure nitrate?

Reactions: heylightiforgot
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
It can be open to air for days if not weeks before it decomposes. Is the inside of your thermos glass or metal, the bit that holds the liquid?

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
It can be open to air for days if not weeks before it decomposes. Is the inside of your thermos glass or metal, the bit that holds the liquid?

Id be opening the container it comes in and transferring half to another container. The stuff it comes in is usually a plastic bottle so I'm wondering if both will degrade from being exposed to air for like 15 minutes. Does transferring some to a metal bottle prevent it from decomposing for months/years just like the original plastic container it's sent in?

Can I transfer it to another plastic container and it still won't degrade if I do it fast like 5-10 minutes?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Id be opening the container it comes in and transferring half to another container. The stuff it comes in is usually a plastic bottle so I'm wondering if both will degrade from being exposed to air for like 15 minutes. Does transferring some to a metal bottle prevent it from decomposing for months/years just like the original plastic container it's sent in?

Can I transfer it to another plastic container and it still won't degrade if I do it fast like 5-10 minutes?
I'm not a chemist and I must admit my research hasn't gone into some of the things you are looking for so I will answer to the best of my current knowledge. It won't degrade after that length of time exposure for sure. I would keep it in plastic as SN does react with certain metals. Keep it in a dark dry place. How long you can store a ready mixture may depend on what you store it in. Plastic and glass is best through what I said before about SN reacting to some metals

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
So, do I need to abstain from food for 48 hours during the meto regime or just 8 hours before taking SN?
How much Propranolol do I need to take before the SN to decrease heart rate?

Last edited:
K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
Read the first 4 pages of this thread
I did read it, thanks.
So, this is how my final dose looks:

2245: 30mg Meto
2245: 1000mg Alka Zeltzer (antacid)
2250: 1000mg Paracetamol + 100mg Propranolol
2310: 30mg Valium
2330: 25g SN in 75-100mL water

Do you have any suggestions?

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
No, I was thinking at the beach late at night. I don't know .. I'm so desperate, and am scared to ingest SN at home for fear of how I might react (I live with family) because if it failed, they would disown me. But I know ingesting it in public would be risky too. Just running out of time/options.
I understand your thinking behind this, but, you should realize that if you go somewhere public like a body of water, it's going to increase the chances of someone calling for help or the police. The biggest reason for the SN method for failing is that people get found and the process is reversed. I would recommend isolating yourself to avoid outside interference.

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I understand your thinking behind this, but, you should realize that if you go somewhere public like a body of water, it's going to increase the chances of someone calling for help or the police. The biggest reason for the SN method for failing is that people get found and the process is reversed. I would recommend isolating yourself to avoid outside interference.

Well I'm definitely not isolated at home. And my physical disability makes scouting out locations etc difficult. I basically have one shot at leaving home and getting the job done. I figured the beach very late (3am or so) might be isolated enough but I don't know. The only other option is a nearby park.

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hi there, I'm located in the USA and looking to buy some SN off Amazon. Apparently I can't have it shipped to a locker, so it seems I will have to get it shipped to my home address. For anyone who has ordered from Amazon before, do they put any sort of hazard warning on the packaging? There are others living at my address so I'm trying to keep it discreet. Thanks.
I ordered mine from amazon and I'm in the US. It was delivered like regular mail, in a padded envelope. I ordered the loudwolf brand in case you are curious.

Reactions: BlueOcean
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Well I'm definitely not isolated at home. And my physical disability makes scouting out locations etc difficult. I basically have one shot at leaving home and getting the job done. I figured the beach very late (3am or so) might be isolated enough but I don't know. The only other option is a nearby park.

Is there any chance you could check into a motel or something at that hour? I personally would feel very afraid being so vulnerable in a public place at that hour, but I don't know...

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019

Looks like some ppl do take ranitidine together. I don't have that...wonder where to get it in U.S.
It's currently been pulled from the shelves in the US do to fear of it causing cancer.

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Is there any chance you could check into a motel or something at that hour? I personally would feel very afraid being so vulnerable in a public place at that hour, but I don't know...

I don't think I'd have time or money to organize one :/ might have to get this over with in the next few days and I'm very mentally disorganized and physically limited

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
Read the first 4 pages of this thread

What do I do if I can't get meto or another dompanine blocker antiemetic? Would capsules mitigate some risk of vomiting? Just have a backup glass ready to drink? PPH says you can use gravol but I don't want to vomit and fail