• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Being unconscious for an hour and not dying seems strange. Maybe i'm wrong, though.
YeH I thought it was meant to have fully worked by then . Maybe he was sick - so actual amount in body was less that what he initially took

I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019
@Itsalmosttime
I just bought some. No worries at all. I said it's for migraines, for me, and yes I get nausea, I get migraines about once a month and I'm not quite sure what set it off. Then she gave it to me.

Just got some this morning aswell. That was easier than I thought it would be, less than 10 bucks too. Should be fine for a stat dose.

Thanks

Reactions: GreyMonkey
JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
In an effort to prepare I've started adding a bit of regular salt to the 100ml glass of water I take vitamin powder in. It's nasty, but when the time comes I think the flavor of the SN will be less jarring.

n0505

n0505

Oct 6, 2019
I live in China. Does anyone know where I can buy me? Or someone can sell it to me pls

L

lonelymess

Aug 31, 2019
Does anyone know a reliable source of meto in EU? I found the Greek seller on Ebay, but was surprised to find out that I couldn't complete my order. "this seller doesn't ship to your location" at checkout. Damn... Now where do I go?

already tried APcure and ADC, same issue.

thank you for sharing your tips.

(btw I did manage to buy SN thru Ebay. isnt it weird that the meto is the hardest to get...)

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
If we can't get benzos, could we take an antihistamine pre-SN attempt for the sedative effects? Or best not to mess with PPH protocol?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
@lonelymess I'm getting meto from US sent to Europe.

T

TakeHold

Oct 17, 2019
I have successfully ordered SN.
I was nervous as hell because I didn't know if they have a record of people who bought SN to ctb with it so I prepared lots of explanations, like I need it for strenghtening the concrete cause I am about to start building a house in the winter, and so on.

But nobody asked anyhting, guy was really nice and I started feeling calm. Tomorrow I will get the package (it 1 kg so I think it should be more than enough).
I don't know why, but I feel so happy now.

Reactions: Foster13 and trynacbt
J

Jengator

Student
Sep 24, 2019
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.

Is there a good source for the Metoclopromide? Thank you.

T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
Hello. I've been researching this this method quite a bit and I think it's something that I could do without feeling like I would screw it up or can't get the necessary supplies.
One possible problem that I have been unable to find much info on is whether someone with my particular health problems should even try it. I wouldn't want to attempt this method (or any ) and go into liver failure but don't ctb for whatever reason. Been there more than once without the desire to end my life. Seems not the best choice but I'm feeling limited in possibilities. I'll continue to research.

I did find on NIH that those with liver disease should take half-doses of Meto, so that is discouraging.

There was a question posed by @Trainwreck in this thread regarding interpretation of the wiki that wasn't replied to that interests me also:

Screenshot from 2019 10 23 23 46 06

I'm hoping to get input somewhere but so far nada. If pertaining more to stomach, mine is in pretty good shape overall. Sorry about the lengthy reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: heylightiforgot and Itsalmosttime
C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
I bought tagamet from Amazon but it has been returned. Im from Spain. Then i cant obtein tagamet from EEUU if i live in Spain???

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
Someone here said that if you take above certain amount of SN you won't die peacefully. If I take 32.5 grams of it as a 87kg male,
I bought tagamet from Amazon but it has been returned. Im from Spain. Then i cant obtein tagamet from EEUU if i live in Spain???
You don't need tagamet. Any antacid will do. Search in google for a list of antacids and find something you can actually obtain.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
this stuff or nembutal is what im going for

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
[CITA = "Kronos, publicación: 447975, miembro: 11198"]
Alguien aquí dijo que si toma más de cierta cantidad de SN no morirá pacíficamente. Si tomo 32.5 gramos de él como un hombre de 87 kg,

No necesitas tagamet. Cualquier antiácido servirá. Busque en Google una lista de antiácidos y encuentre algo que realmente pueda obtener.
[/ CITAR]
[CITA = "Dolor crónico, publicación: 448068, miembro: 11317"]
[CITA = "Kronos, publicación: 447975, miembro: 11198"]
Alguien aquí dijo que si toma más de cierta cantidad de SN no morirá pacíficamente. Si tomo 32.5 gramos de él como un hombre de 87 kg,

No necesitas tagamet. Cualquier antiácido servirá. Busque en Google una lista de antiácidos y encuentre algo que realmente pueda obtener.
[/ CITAR]
[/CITAR]
Además del tagamet, me temo que han regresado a los EE. UU. Porque la niña me ha dicho que está prohibido enviar medicamentos internacionales a particulares, si se permite a las empresas o proveedores. ¿Entonces tampoco recibiré mi SN de Polonia? ¿Alguien de España me explicó por MP o aquí cómo lo hizo? Por favor ayuda.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I'm too much of a baby chicken to test meto.. I'm afraid I'm going to end up going to the ER...
Getting to a hospital shouldn't be a problem for me because I work at a hospital.. maybe I could just test it at work

F

FailedWoman

Sep 7, 2018
I understand pantoprazole to be worse than nothing at all because it makes absorption difficult.
I found a lot of conflicting information about this so I did some more research. So far I found this:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/post-296804
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-method-antacids.15869/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5145751/
Apparently there is some sort of interaction between PPI's en SN, so it's probably best to avoid them.

Just my luck though, since I couldn't find any Cimetidine anywhere and Ranitidine is being pulled from the shelves. Oh well, guess I'll have to do without.

Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I found a lot of conflicting information about this so I did some more research. So far I found this:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/post-296804
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-method-antacids.15869/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5145751/
Apparently there is some sort of interaction between PPI's en SN, so it's probably best to avoid them.

Just my luck though, since I couldn't find any Cimetidine anywhere and Ranitidine is being pulled from the shelves. Oh well, guess I'll have to do without.

Thank you for sharing your research! Same here. You know it's funny how we can get hold of SN and meto, but not bloody antacid...

F

FailedWoman

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you for sharing your research! Same here. You know it's funny how we can get hold of SN and meto, but not bloody antacid...
You're welcome. And yeah, it's stupid. Especially considering that the benzos were the easiest thing to get a hold of...

Reactions: autumnal
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You're welcome. And yeah, it's stupid. Especially considering that the benzos were the easiest thing to get a hold of...

Oh yes, you walk into a shrink's room and get it handed out like candy. Far as I'm concerned, the only good a shrink is for is giving you benzos to go with SN.

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
I understand pantoprazole to be worse than nothing at all because it makes absorption difficult. Propranolol would help, but is not essential.
Hey, I was thinking of taking Alka Zeltzer instead of tagamet. Do you think Alka Zeltzer would help? It's still an antacid.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Let's ask @gingerplum.
Hoo boy, no, I'm glad you asked.

Meds like Tagamet are histamine blockers; they work by reducing your stomach's ability to produce acid. They take a few hours, and they work better cumulatively, but they can be very effective.

Meds like Alka Seltzer, on the other hand, work by neutralizing stomach acid on contact. Alka-Seltzer has 3 active ingredients: aspirin, sodium hydrogen carbonate, and citric acid. Sodium hydrogen carbonate is essentially baking soda, the alkaline ingredient that neutralizes acid. The aspirin is for pain, and the citric acid... I just realized 1) I have no idea what the citric acid is supposed to do here, and 2) it doesn't make sense to me to put actual acid into an antacid med.

Here's the upshot of all this: I am neither a chemist nor a pharmacist, and I don't know how these ingredients will react with and/or counteract a chemical compound like SN. Ironically, the aspirin and citric acid will both potentiate later increased hydrochloric acid production; good for Alka-Seltzer's repeat business, bad for your stomach :haha:.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

Meds like Tagamet are histamine blockers; they work by reducing your stomach's ability to produce acid. They take a few hours, and they work better cumulatively, but they can be very effective.

Meds like Alka Seltzer, on the other hand, work by neutralizing stomach acid on contact. Alka-Seltzer has 3 active ingredients: aspirin, sodium hydrogen carbonate, and citric acid. Sodium hydrogen carbonate is essentially baking soda, the alkaline ingredient that neutralizes acid. The aspirin is for pain, and the citric acid... I just realized 1) I have no idea what the citric acid is supposed to do here, and 2) it doesn't make sense to me to put actual acid into an antacid med.

Here's the upshot of all this: I am neither a chemist nor a pharmacist, and I don't know how these ingredients will react with and/or counteract a chemical compound like SN. Ironically, the aspirin and citric acid will both potentiate later increased hydrochloric acid production; good for Alka-Seltzer's repeat business, bad for your stomach :haha:.

Thank you! You are our hero without the cape. :wink:

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
So I was just notified via email that my ADC order finally came today, but they left a note on the door, apparently I have to be home to sign for it. So my family is probably going to see the note and I'll get busted, ugh.

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019

I've seen a lot of people on here have taken meto, the tagamet and SN within 1 hour. So the tagamet really won't have much effect if you only take it about 45 mins to an hour beforehand?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I've seen a lot of people on here have taken meto, the tagamet and SN within 1 hour. So the tagamet really won't have much effect if you only take it about 45 mins to an hour beforehand?
Yeah, no: that dose is the last in a series of doses, so again, the effect is cumulative. It takes a while to get the full antacid benefit of the first dose of Tagamet (or any H2 blocker) but your stomach acid should be well-controlled by the last dose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, no: that dose is the last in a series of doses, so again, the effect is cumulative.

Sorry, what does this mean? I was planning on taking the tagamet and meto, then 45min later, the SN. Would that work well?