• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I would like a woman as a partner to do my ctb

Reactions: Pegasus, Pineapplecrown and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Thank you, Administrators and Moderators, for pushing back the Trojan horse.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
I'm out of rum, money, and maxed out all my credit cards. But then I remembered the two random bottles of listerine I had in my truck. I used to offer them to hookers. Listerine has a certain percentage of alcohol as well as other stuff.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Reactions: Meeseeks, Tyuiop, Pineapplecrown and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I don't know if I believe in reincarnation but thinking about it freaks me out because I think jesus christ who or what am I a reincarnation of to deserve this?

Reactions: slowlystarve, Going Home and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I won't be skinny in time for ctb, but I'll try and lose as much weight as possible before then...

Reactions: Pineapplecrown and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
I'm having mental breakdowns on a daily basis now. Usually, I would only have them a few times a year, but I can't deal with this loneliness, rejection, and women being repelled by me for much longer. If I don't physically remove myself from this society within the next year or two, something really bad is going to happen.

Reactions: Midnight, therhydler, Pineapplecrown and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I'm in so much mental pain right now. Have not felt at all well in months - unable to relax or feel any happiness. Terrified of homelessness & extreme poverty and I know that I have no future as I can never hold a job for very long because of my severe depression and anxiety. I'm tired of taking meds that only make things worse giving me physical sickness on top of everything else. I need to get my shit together enough so that I can die with some dignity and not end up in a fucking hospital trapped against my will.

Reactions: Pegasus, Midnight, therhydler and 4 others
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Bad company until the day I die!

Reactions: 2211264, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I just called a suicide/mental health hotline and when i got through a recorded message said "all calls are recorded" and i immediately hung up.

Reactions: Sasha, wxtyubidi7y, sólstafir and 6 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Ordered my SN. To add to my kit of other suicide methods.

Reactions: Pegasus, wxtyubidi7y, therhydler and 2 others
slowlystarve

slowlystarve

abomination
Dec 10, 2018
i spend every waking second trying to distract myself from how miserable i feel. nothing's working lately. it's as if something snapped in my brain and suddenly i've become incapable of suppressing it

Reactions: Watson, sólstafir, suffering and 3 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I've been eating less these days. I want to make my body suffer.

Reactions: Watson, Sasha, suffering and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I can't remember if I ever felt genuine happiness, without it being fake or forced. Or maybe I never felt it at all.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sólstafir and suffering
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
My favorite thing to wear is a hoodie. People thinking you are a thug when wandering dangerous places at night is also a plus.I can hide in it yet still be out and about. Hiding a dreary or just pissed-off look .. only those straight infront get to see you. Makes me look more tough than i am so i don't get jumped too quickly. I managed to avoid getting in trouble looking and acting alot tougher than i am. If i had acted like a pusharround i'd be mugged or god knows what else on more than one occasion.

Fact that i am so done with all the worlds shit and pissed off the whole time helps too.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, thatguyakira123 and 1 other person
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Introspection: I have a false sense of entitlement and I think I know it's major root cause:
Premise 1 (correct): I know I am smarter than most people.
Premise 2 (false): I assumed being smart gets you financial/social/professional rewards. This is false because you must be manipulative and delusional in order to function "well" in society.
This creates a great conflict in me and a high feeling of frustration, not because I want power or other stupid stuff, but because knowing I don't have the guts to kill myself I know I must make money and keep myself busy so I can live a comfortable life. I must play the role of the slave, of the loser, of whatever, just to get by. While I know deep down that I have more common sense than the people around me. In my mind, I am like a humiliated king, although I am probably not humiliated, nor a king.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, LifeSick and 2 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
My favorite thing to wear is a hoodie. People thinking you are a thug when wandering dangerous places at night is also a plus.I can hide in it yet still be out and about. Hiding a dreary or just pissed-off look .. only those straight infront get to see you. Makes me look more tough than i am so i don't get jumped too quickly. I managed to avoid getting in trouble looking and acting alot tougher than i am. If i had acted like a pusharround i'd be mugged or god knows what else on more than one occasion.

Fact that i am so done with all the worlds shit and pissed off the whole time helps too.

I do something similar. I'm a metalhead so I have a beaed and long hair. I also wear spikes and faux silver rings that can leave a mark. At night I have a serious look on my face. I have walked home many times at 3am and no one fucks with me. It's all about giving the illusion of toughness.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Midnight
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I WANT MY BOYFRIEND BACK. bittersweet is everything, too numb to feel anything

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
How much money does one man need?
There is a big difference between "I want" and "I need".

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, therhydler and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
My daughters birthday today, she'll be 21!
I try not to dwell on it or I'll go right round the twist.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, therhydler and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My daughters birthday today, she'll be 21!
I try not to dwell on it or I'll go right round the twist.
Look on the bright side. You being old enough to be my father makes me feel young again.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha and Johnnythefox
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
Before the end of the year, I plan to request a transfer at my company. Being able to live in another place, and having the money needed to support myself there, could end up saving my life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, sólstafir and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
You tell me I'm smart and hardworking, but the next day you'll say I'm dumb and lazy. It's easier to believe in the latter rather than fill my heart with false hope.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha and therhydler
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Wondering if I'll CTB before Christmas or after Christmas at this rate, but also wondering, will I CTB before I re-gain full-time employment, and even then, how far away is that? Hmm. Sure are some deep thoughts on my mind.
I also think I'm getting more anxious as the days and weeks roll on. Keep it together stargazer, just keep it together, it's only a little longer. *eyes dart left to right and one eye blinking repeatedly*

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha and therhydler
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
i feel beyond bored. i log in and log out, smoke and nothing is in my brain. just an endless day, can't force myself to become inteterested in life, i've always had passive or the oppsoite - extremly creative mind with old friends who i miss dearly. when i knew how to 'think with emotions and feel with intellect'. i've lost that part of me that made me human. i live in nothingness. i miss you all guys, my old friends, at least i would like to say i miss you, but there isn't even that part in me that will make me miss you. i guess it's called a heart? nothing waits me after posting these sentences. no purpose, no desire.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Eren and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Bored and depressed.

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Fucking movies tell a big fat lie about life

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus and 5 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus and 1 other person
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Fucking pro-life videos tell a big fat lie about the mental health system
"seek help, it gets better, blablabla". These videos make therapy sound like a wonderful thing but it does shit for me. "Oh, you just haven't found the right therapist yet" lol

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Keep having after death dreams, they are all fun, then get woken up at odd times so I remember them. Today I was conversing with 3 seal shapeshifters. After seeing them having loads of fun as seals, got to sit down and talk to them as humans. In the dream I was just trying to wrap my head around what it must be like, it was at a zoo and they didn't seem to have the slightest concern over there dilemma, they were more concerned over my thought processes critiquing them.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and sadsoul