• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I'm getting closer to almost giving myself a severe concussion. If I hit myself hard enough I may be able to cause brain bleed, and then just collapse.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Pegasus
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
I wish I couldn't speak. After 20 years I progressed from mute to "shy", yet I still feel leagues behind an actual shy person.
Why am I not allowed to be a purely silent person? Wish I could stitch my mouth shut without negative consequences such as starving to death

Reactions: orangemushroom, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I wish I couldn't speak. After 20 years I progressed from mute to "shy", yet I still feel leagues behind an actual shy person.
Why am I not allowed to be a purely silent person? Wish I could stitch my mouth shut without negative consequences such as starving to death
Like this? FB IMG 1544988783964

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, Roulette and 1 other person
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
I feel bad today, I think I fucked up in my company Xmas party, I got drunk, I don't think I did something bad, but can't say otherwise, so I'm feeling really anxious, and with a sense that I'm going to lose my job, or not get a better job, feel like I buried all my progress... Only thing that makes me feel a little better it's the idea of ctb, even considering I'm feeling like this right now because of my own actions

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I feel bad today, I think I fucked up in my company Xmas party, I got drunk, I don't think I did something bad, but can't say otherwise, so I'm feeling really anxious, and with a sense that I'm going to lose my job, or not get a better job, feel like I buried all my progress... Only thing that makes me feel a little better it's the idea of ctb, even considering I'm feeling like this right now because of my own actions
I wouldn't worry too much about an Xmas party, everyone normally does something out of character. Unless you ran about naked with your underwear over your head singing the Red flag and pissing in the punch bowl!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Angst Filled Fuck Up
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Use the ignore button if a user is bothering you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Roulette
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
I wouldn't worry too much about an Xmas party, everyone normally does something out of character. Unless you ran about naked with your underwear over your head singing the Red flag and pissing in the punch bowl!
Thanks, that's makes me feel a little better, I'm usually overthink everything, I just throw up, but that was outside the building, and fallen asleep in a chair lol, that's if I remember everything, I'm usually a very shy person, so thinking of what other people thinks about me gives me bad anxiety issues.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum and Johnnythefox
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks, that's makes me feel a little better, I'm usually overthink everything, I just throw up, but that was outside the building, and fallen asleep in a chair lol, that's if I remember everything, I'm usually a very shy person, so thinking of what other people thinks about me gives me bad anxiety issues.

It's terrible to feel this way about having been drunk and not remembering exactly what you did. I have experience with this both as being drunk at such parties and observing others drunk. Can you call someone who was at the party to clarify what was actually done? I say this because you mentioned being concerned about losing your job. Perhaps this would lessen the anxiety of having to return to work not remembering what had happened.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and gingerplum
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Nearly 400 people online of which 260 guests... "The most wonderfull time of the year" my ass .. the amount of people seeking comfort or a way out is just mindblowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, suffering and 4 others

Sep 7, 2018
Feeling less = Feeling better

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
This website is disturbing. When users announce they are leaving this place... they end up dead! Someone alert the press. Just WHAT is going on here?!

:ohhhh::mmm:

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
When I was at school I witnessed a guy throw a biscuit at a bee in mid-air and it hit it and bisected it. We found both halves on the ground.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sólstafir, gingerplum and 5 others
Meeseeks

Meeseeks

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I have never felt so physically weak. Good lord, I'm turning into a puddle of mush.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum, suffering and 2 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Bleh random vent
I feel okay(?), and I don't want to ctb... but it's more like I stopped caring about that. I've stopped caring about everything like all emotion has been drained. I feel so empty and lifeless

I wish I felt something. If I said that somewhere else, people would poke fun and call you edgy, or some emo kid from 2007. Maybe it's this christmas spirit having a massive negative effect

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Comatose11 and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I used to care what people would think after I ctb, but now I'm at the point where I just don't care. Judge me all you want. I don't care.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and gingerplum
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
You know it's time to go when instead of "Daily fruits" you read "Death fruits" on an ad

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 2211264 and MsM3talGamer
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I can't wait for the holiday shenanigans to be over so that I can CTB.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and Lil_Intro_Vert
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I can't wait for the holiday shenanigans to be over so that I can CTB.
me too, after the holidays I'm gonna get a lot more specific with my plans to ctb so that i can ctb sometime in january/february

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I'm not on much since I'm in the second to last phases. If the CO method doesn't kill me, then I'll just take the SN the following morning. No one will give a shit if I end up missing honestly.

Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
I'm getting closer to almost giving myself a severe concussion. If I hit myself hard enough I may be able to cause brain bleed, and then just collapse.
Been punching myself in the head and imagining bashing my skull with a hammer. I haven't heard about a successful ctb from this though.

Last edited:
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Been punching myself in the head and imagining bashing my skull with a hammer. I haven't heard about a successful ctb from this though.

It's usually done intentionally as a coping mechanism. The CTB part is a bonus, especially if you manage to create a hematoma. You could successfully CTB if you hit hard enough on the temple. I keep on missing it.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer and 1 other person
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
can't sleep, because of Jouska, Exulansis and Altschmerz

0ecyquqf50n01.jpg

Last edited:
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Yesterday was the first day ever I felt truly and fully capable of ending my life. My physical and mental pain has now reached levels that override guilt and fear. For the first time ever I can honestly say I am no longer afraid of death and that I'm truly happy/relieved to get this over with.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I
Yesterday was the first day ever I felt truly and fully capable of ending my life. My physical and mental pain has now reached levels that override guilt and fear. For the first time ever I can honestly say I am no longer afraid of death and that I'm truly happy/relieved to get this over with.
I'm glad for you that you feel that release too

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I had this disturbing image.
I though, a normal exit bag might look a bit plain and sterile, for myself and who finds me. Not helpful for trauma I thought. so I imagined seeing myself as the person who finds me would, with a garish drawing of a smiley face on it.
Then thoughts...
A part if me has thought about my method so much, it almost feels like I want a "skin" for my bag. Like those brewing nitrogen bottles. It's just an impulsive thought, this didnt bother me, its just like I might have wanted one for a phone. I'm dreaming if I think that will help reduce the trauma. Will I be found with tears?

Reactions: sif, Pineapplecrown and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Hate it when I start getting lazy about CTB. Well today was cold and cold weather keeps me from being productive.

Reactions: Minudah, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I wonder if I should something rational in my life. Before i ctb. Something I would never to otherwise.

Idk wast 10k or do something very unaccepted by society. Get in the newspapers.... Do something good...
You could send the 10k to me! :) But, I don't want you to CTB. Just out of curiosity--do you feel like you've spent your life following the rules/doing what's expected of you?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
You could send the 10k to me! :) But, I don't want you to CTB. Just out of curiosity--do you feel like you've spent your life following the rules/doing what's expected of you?
I think he's already CTB, he said he was going to and hasn't been heard from since.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I think he's already CTB, he said he was going to and hasn't been heard from since.
Oh man! That's the first person I've encountered on here who's actually gone. Thank you for telling me, Johnnythefox.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 2 others