• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
th

OrganicFastCorydorascatfish-small.gif

Reactions: Deafsn0w, mattwitt and Caustic Cardinals
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Humans are really advanced.....

..... Only in abusing each other and making other lives as hell

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RM5998 and 4 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018

I'm going to fall asleep to this. Good night.

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
99291060fafff823bc30e64906eb2cd4.jpg

Reactions: your pathologist, Deafsn0w, Miss clefable and 3 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
i posted a thread about being sexualy abused some people were kind 2 people messaged me they were kind some people joked about sexual abuse and another person even liked the comment.sexual abuse is not funny
I agree its not funny and it needs to stop

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Sayo, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
People who sexually abuse others are the worst. Literally the worst. To me sexual abuse is worse than murder.

The fact some people joke about it boggles my mind. How can you be such an insensitive piece of shit? People's lives are completely ruined because of abuse, and you joke about it? You have to be a special kind of asshole to do that.

Also.

FUCK cockroaches. Those things are the proof God doesn't exist. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck those absurdly filthy, ugly, vile, putrid, smelly and disgusting animals.

P.S.: Pardon the colorful language I have been showing in my posts as of lately.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Gevatsu, Sayo and 4 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
People who sexually abuse others are the worst. Literally the worst. To me sexual abuse is worse than murder.

The fact some people joke about it boggles my mind. How can you be such an insensitive piece of shit? People's lives are completely ruined because of abuse, and you joke about it? You have to be a special kind of asshole to do that.

Also.

FUCK cockroaches. Those things are the proof God doesn't exist. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck those absurdly filthy, ugly, vile, putrid, smelly and disgusting animals.

P.S.: Pardon the colorful language I have been showing in my posts as of lately.
Not all lives are destroyed, just those that gave up

Reactions: Deafsn0w
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Not all lives are destroyed, just those that gave up
No. Fuck you. What do you know? Don't give me that shit.

There is no giving up.

There is some monster robbing you from your life because they can only think about sex and getting into stupid power trips.

There

Is

No

Giving

Up

Rape apologists like you are... Sigh. I will stop before I am banned even though you are the wrong one here.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Gevatsu, Nihilistnow and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018

There is no giving up.

There is some monster robbing you from your life because they can only think about sex and getting into stupid power trips.

There

Is

No

Giving

Up

Rape apologists like you are... Sigh. I will stop before I am banned even though you are the wrong one here.
I have to agree

Reactions: your pathologist, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Am I alien?

Reactions: your pathologist, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

Why would you get banned? I don't think there's much censorship here.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018

There is no giving up.

There

Is

No

Giving

Up

First, you do not know me or my life. I am not here because of my childhood. Second, I have a friend that had it a lot worse then I did, and refused to be defeated. Joined the marine corp, served 3 tours in Iraq and now is an LT. Please don't assume you know everything, you just know what you feel.I don't hate or judge you for that.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Asylla, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I wish I could kill myself right now.

I have to wait another week :( I'm impatient but it is so exhausting to be here any longer.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Nobody warned me not to write a suicide letter in public. I had tears falling down my cheeks and I probably looked more crazy than usual! I keep forgetting how tear jerking these things do to me.

Reactions: lv-gras, lostinthedream, RM5998 and 3 others
Abel

Abel

Delusional
Sep 11, 2018
I embarrassed myself at uni today in front of the whole class and it's been fucking with me really bad. I keep trying to tell myself that it's fine, that no one remembers what happened, that I shouldn't give little problems like these more power than they deserve, etc. But FUCKING HELL I'm an emotional pansy who can't take even the slightest rejection.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, throwaway123 and 5 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I embarrassed myself at uni today in front of the whole class and it's been fucking with me really bad. I keep trying to tell myself that it's fine, that no one remembers what happened, that I shouldn't give little problems like these more power than they deserve, etc. But FUCKING HELL I'm an emotional pansy who can't take even the slightest rejection.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
People have no logical answers and just tell others to accept life and it they are not accepting, they'll start their ad hominem attacks.

Whats good about seeing everything ends or seeing yourself and everyone you know getting old and expired? Then they'll tell you this is life and it goes on and this crap.

Life sucks and humans sucks

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, weedoge and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I was looking for something around the house and stumbled upon some letters from people from my church back when I got confirmed. They say they're there for me, but I wonder if the words written in those letters were genuine or not... like, did they just write the same things for everybody or did they write what they wrote from the heart and specifically to me only? Hm.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, RottingFlowerBrains, RM5998 and 2 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
I don't give a shit about my own life ending, but it is still so hard to watch another person you've gotten to know do this. Yes.. it is their choice and it's not about me, and I respect their wishes but... you hang around here long enough, you meet some amazing, intelligent, kind souls who just got fucked over so hard by life... abuse, assault, injury, exploitation, poverty, loss, pain. It is fucking crushing knowing that. I tell myself not to be affected but it is still deeply upsetting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, throwaway123 and 5 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I don't give a shit about my own life ending, but it is still so hard to watch another person you've gotten to know do this. Yes.. it is their choice and it's not about me, but... you hang around here long enough, you meet some amazing, intelligent, kind souls who just got fucked over so hard by life. It is fucking crushing knowing that. I tell myself not to be affected but it is still upsetting.

Honestly, they will think the same about you, whether you believe it or not. I bet you that you are amazing, intelligent, and a kind soul.
I'm going to go with my point of view so not to offend anyone, but, it's interesting how I view my own person so negatively that I don't even care about my own life to the point of death, but if someone were to look at me, they'll be affected by my death. They'll be upset. And then they'll look at all the positives and accept the flaws and accept them as perfection. It's like reading the obituary of a person who committed suicide. "They had so much to live for" but they don't realize the pain and suffering that person went through. They don't understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots, Sayo and 5 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Honestly, they will think the same about you, whether you believe it or not. I bet you that you are amazing, intelligent, and a kind soul.
I'm going to go with my point of view so not to offend anyone, but, it's interesting how I view my own person so negatively that I don't even care about my own life to the point of death, but if someone were to look at me, they'll be affected by my death. They'll be upset. And then they'll look at all the positives and accept the flaws and accept them as perfection. It's like reading the obituary of a person who committed suicide.
Thank you. You're right, you will be practically canonized in death.... why does I have to work that way? There's no justice in that. If the person was worth so much to you, they should have been supported while they were alive. It will never make sense to me.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't give a shit about my own life ending, but it is still so hard to watch another person you've gotten to know do this. Yes.. it is their choice and it's not about me, and I respect their wishes but... you hang around here long enough, you meet some amazing, intelligent, kind souls who just got fucked over so hard by life... abuse, assault, injury, exploitation, poverty, loss, pain. It is fucking crushing knowing that. I tell myself not to be affected but it is still deeply upsetting.

No matter how much I dissociate myself from this life. I still get upset and sad for others who suffer and face miseries. I see how life is absurd and how many suffer. I don't accept it and its not because of me. There was a big open door for abusing others and other negstivities that can lead to getting rewards and so-called better life but I chose not. I chose not to ignore the suffering of others also.
I suffer and they suffer. Regardless of my own suffering, seeing and thinking of the suffering of others is suffering.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, weedoge and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I think I pee too much.

Reactions: Lizzie S., throwaway123, mattwitt and 3 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
5490_c984_750.jpeg

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Asylla and 11 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
I saw my friend up the street so that was a nice five minutes. There's ways to cope with loneliness.. some times you have to be the friend you need for yourself. I say it's ok eilie(nikname) I'm here for you... and i do small thing's that work towards a overall better wellbeing when I'm alone n sometimes upset. Everyone's different I have learnt alot of coping skills for the way that I am.

I run myself on a military like programme in my head. I should be kinder to myself although I'm not a good person. I have to be rough on myself to function properly and when I think about the things I'm guilty for in my life I redirect my thoughts instantly because I'm not interested going over and over my mistakes that arnt resolves. I constantly fight my thoughts.. if I have like the same thought six times I get mad and as soon as I have the thought or feeling I think oh would you just shut the fuck up. And redirect my attention

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Sayo and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
My eyeballs are so dry, I've got no tears left to cry... but I'm too lazy to get up and put in some eyedrops. First world problems.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RM5998
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I feel hated by Everyone and everything soon I'll be a monument to all your sins

Reactions: your pathologist, Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains and 5 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm with one of the people I work with on college fests, and he asked me about the cuts in my arm. Yesterday, I accidentally found out that this guy has had a hard time coming to terms with the recent suicide of a person we knew pretty well.

I told him it was from the edge of the bed (It's half true - I have been cut by the edge of the bed, but the scars are not from those cuts). I don't know whether that was the right thing to say or not. I don't have much of a concrete plan in place, but I don't want to hurt others if I ctb anytime soon.

It's funny, how I don't have any form of perspective any more when the situation is so close to home. Now I kinda get the reason why people feel confused about talking to those close to them about this.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, throwaway123 and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
It's funny, how I don't have any form of perspective any more when the situation is so close to home. Now I kinda get the reason why people feel confused about talking to those close to them about this.

What kind of confusion? The one where you want to tell someone something, but you're afraid to because you don't know how they'll react?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
What kind of confusion? The one where you want to tell someone something, but you're afraid to because you don't know how they'll react?

Exactly. I don't want them to feel like they 'saw the signs and didn't do anything'. I don't want to leave that behind. And this is kinda the first brush I've had with the idea of giving people the wrong idea about my intentions.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul