• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sorry I bother you with my existence--my continued survival. I know you don't necessarily hate me. How can you hate somebody you barely know? I just know that there is something inherently repulsive about me that infuriates you. I'll be gone soon enough.

If by 'you' you mean us all, then probably not. The nature of a forum board keeps us at exactly the right distance from each other.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and 2 others
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
If by 'you' you mean us all, then probably not. The nature of a forum board keeps us at exactly the right distance from each other.
No, I wasn't referring to the entire forum. You can be acquainted with someone for a really long time and still not quote unquote 'know' them.

Edit: Vague is vague.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RM5998, Chloe and 2 others

Sep 7, 2018
I just realised this right now.
The things in life that made me halpiest the most were always just the possibilities and ideas of what could be.
But I know what is real and what could be , now I see reality

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Nofaith, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if I really am just a lazy self-absorbed piece of shit as people have called me before in the past. I'm not in chronic pain, I don't really have any problems apart from being diagnosed with depression, anxiety and agoraphobia. I still want out though, I can't bear the thought of feeling like this for several more decades. This feeling of waking up everyday, exhausted, self-loathing, disliking the very idea of existence itself. I don't want to get a job only to survive, I don't want to be part of this "society" but apparently anyone who feels that way should just like it, put up with it because it's how life works. I don't want help or to be "fixed". I'm not even sure if this is depression anymore. I'm sure I sound like life owes me something, I don't know. It just doesn't make sense to me to continue doing something that makes you feel like you're suffering.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, akosineenee, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if I really am just a lazy self-absorbed piece of shit as people have called me before in the past. I'm not in chronic pain, I don't really have any problems apart from being diagnosed with depression, anxiety and agoraphobia. I still want out though, I can't bear the thought of feeling like this for several more decades. This feeling of waking up everyday, exhausted, self-loathing, disliking the very idea of existence itself. I don't want to get a job only to survive, I don't want to be part of this "society" but apparently anyone who feels that way should just like it, put up with it because it's how life works. I don't want help or to be "fixed". I'm not even sure if this is depression anymore. I'm sure I sound like life owes me something, I don't know. It just doesn't make sense to me to continue doing something that makes you feel like you're suffering.

Remove depression, anxiety and agoraphobia and you have me. (I haven't gone to a doctor for a diagnosis yet.) I too can't stand the idea of a prolonged existence, trying to cling onto the scraps of meaning and happiness the world provides.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Miss clefable and Lunar
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
The only things I got right in life was: 1. Not getting married and 2. Not having children.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Lizzie S. and 11 others
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
The egotist is more interested in himself than in me.
( O.Wilde )

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't want to be alive tomorrow but I will. Just like the last thousand days. I want to cry but I'm too numb for that. Why can't I just die?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Lunar and 3 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Looking at my fuel guage just now.. it's alot like how i feel. Empty by the end of the day and sometimes running on fumes. And by the next day i have another quarter tank and the loop repeats istelf over and over. If only i could pump some happiness into myself like petrol in my car.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, akosineenee, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I can not stand my fucking neurosis anymore.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Caustic Cardinals and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
The only things I got right in life was: 1. Not getting married and 2. Not having children.

Not procreating is probably the most responsible decision I ever made

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Lizzie S. and 5 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
i posted a thread about being sexualy abused some people were kind 2 people messaged me they were kind some people joked about sexual abuse and another person even liked the comment.sexual abuse is not funny
I agree there is no room for humor and being sexually abused not from an outside perspective which is why I often avoid the subject on the internet

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, lost illusions and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
If time kills you and time is a part of life. Doesn't that make time a killer and if time is a killer then life itself is a killer.
Then how people tell you to accept a killing machine? And how they tell you to not end it if you want to escape from this mad killer?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Reddit already was a radioactive wasteland, now it's becoming a cosmic gigantic plutonium dumpster. People either are brigading with hate speeches against other subreddits, or making fun of people's problems by larping (aka pretending to be somebody that genuinely cares) and creating fake supportive spaces.
Another good reason to remember that nobody should be completely trusted

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, throwaway123 and 4 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Every time my deadline comes closer I have a panic attack and I change my deadline... And even tho I resent my mom for bringing me into this shitty world, I still feel kinda guilty. It's fucking irrational.
I wish something horrible would happen to give me that final push. I don't want to be stuck here for another miserable decade...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Caustic Cardinals and 6 others
setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
Every time my deadline comes closer I have a panic attack and I change my deadline... And even tho I resent my mom for bringing me into this shitty world, I still feel kinda guilty. It's fucking irrational.
I wish something horrible would happen to give me that final push. I don't want to be stuck here for another miserable decade...
Same here man whenever I set a deadline that day I feel like I should give life another shot but things only get worse

Reactions: Deafsn0w, throwaway123, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Graveyard has infinite forms and definitions. What is the planet but an eternal graveyard. Sadly even the forum can be considered as a graveyard. Graveyard is this life

Reactions: Deafsn0w, akosineenee, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
When you are lonely and nobody around but there is no fucking method. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Nofaith and 3 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Is it weird to be alone at the park at night because you just wanna stare at the stars

Its not like theres much to do despite having a phone

Plus loud music is being played at home so obnoxiously. Just why

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Caustic Cardinals and 5 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
I hate who I've become under the crushing weight of physical and mental pain. I've lost so much dignity and respect for myself. I can't even carry on a casual conversation with anyone for more than a few minutes because it requires me to act like I'm not in excruciating pain and like I have the patience to listen to other people's issues. This isn't who I used to be.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Caustic Cardinals and 6 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Reddit already was a radioactive wasteland, now it's becoming a cosmic gigantic plutonium dumpster. People either are brigading with hate speeches against other subreddits, or making fun of people's problems by larping (aka pretending to be somebody that genuinely cares) and creating fake supportive spaces.
Another good reason to remember that nobody should be completely trusted
I get this in the sense that words are so often not enough.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If human beings stopped having children all of mankind's problems would be over in around 100 years.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Desperate_Soul and 10 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
If human beings stopped having children all of mankind's problems would be over in around 100 years.
Sounds like a pretty efficient way to end the shitshow but who will stop the humanoid clones from reproducing?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Nofaith, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm sick again. My stupid allergies. I wanted to CTB today but I called it off. I will do it within the next two to three weeks.

I feel that my time has come. I wake up every day, I open my eyes and there's just nothing of value. Life is like a silent black-and-white-film to me. Sometimes I see happy people and I know that life can be very beautiful and sometimes I feel like an asshole for always being so depressed around people but life is not for everybody. There are always losers and some winners. That's just how the world works.

I took a few hours off today. I couldn't take it anymore. When I'm sick it's way worse because I don't pretend to fit in anymore. I don't care about anything anymore. That's how I feel right now. I couldn't care less about how people see me. It's a good state of mind to CTB in.
I feel so weak. Normally I'd be super angry right now but I don't have the energy to feel emotions now. I need rest. I want to rest in peace forever.

I thought about opening a thread but that is just not worth it. I don't think I'm more to someone than just letters on a screen.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Nofaith and 6 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I'm looking at the strangers around me and suddenly they disappear out of my sight, never to cross paths ever again. I will never know what their name is, or what their story is. The guy who just walked in the woods, surrounded by trees, without any disturbance - will he kill himself or is he taking a shortcut? The girl who's standing at the lake watching intently at the water - will she kill herself or is she just enjoying the waters? Then I think about myself. Who will notice if I disappeared? It seems so easy to do, but so hard at the same time. One minute we're here, the next we're not... but still life goes on... whether we're in it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Maggotymaggots, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 4 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
It's getting closer... and I'm all alone.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Caustic Cardinals and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Humans will only stop having children if by any reason children start being "created" by something that isn't sex. Most humans are basically primates obsessed with sex. Unevolved fucks who can't think about anything else other than sex, sex, dumbass sex jokes and more sex. Since that is unlikely to happen, this shitty world will remain overpopulated.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, throwaway123 and 6 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Humans will only stop having children if by any reason children start being "created" by something that isn't sex. Most humans are basically primates obsessed with sex. Unevolved fucks who can't think about anything else other than sex, sex, dumbass sex jokes and more sex. Since that is unlikely to happen, this shitty world will remain overpopulated.

Not to mention that people will find a million shitty reasons to reject eugenics and breeding farms that can better fulfill the purpose of sex, out of some incomprehensible impulse to keep everyone alive in a stagnating cesspit that forces them all to live shitty lives.

Reactions: retarddd, Deafsn0w, throwaway123 and 3 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Agree, but I think the reason majority of people attempt at night is because it's more likely that no one will intervene. Personally I want to do it in the morning, very early may I add, for the same reason. No one will be around (I assume) to stop my attempt.
Want to do it on a bright sunny day

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals