• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I do not enjoy anything, now I can not evade, everything seems empty, meaningless.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, DeathBecomesMe, Iwant2sleepforever and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

I do not enjoy anything, now I can not evade, everything seems empty, meaningless.
I feel you man. I have strong anhedonia which doesn't let me enjoy anything. It's very hard can't finding an escape for me in this days.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, DeathBecomesMe, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
No matter how hard I try, I can not sleep.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, agreement and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
No one likes me and no one ever will. Maybe I wouldn't be in this position if someone cared.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I push people away. The more people know me the more I repulse them and vice versa. No one wants to hear it's getting worse. I feel alone; even on this site I feel alone and unwanted.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Iwant2sleepforever, Morning Angel and 6 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
No one likes me and no one ever will. Maybe I wouldn't be in this position if someone cared.

That seems like a common train of thought for a large number of us. Maybe we actually value authentic social interaction.

I push people away. The more people know me the more I repulse them and vice versa. No one wants to hear it's getting worse. I feel alone; even on this site I feel alone and unwanted.

I've felt that too, a bunch of times. Sometimes there's this odd sensation that people see me as a dumb piece of shit. Those days are bad, but not as bad as the ones when I believe it too. (Come to think of it, the second one's present pretty much all the time right now.) You can PM me if you want to talk, but I'll warn you that I'm bad at empathy and sympathy. Somehow those parts of me have become numb and non-functional over time, and it takes a lot of time for me to find the right words to tell someone in situations that require those emotional states. Hey, maybe that's why the people I know avoid me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Iwant2sleepforever, Midnight and 1 other person
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I've felt that too, a bunch of times. Sometimes there's this odd sensation that people see me as a dumb piece of shit. Those days are bad, but not as bad as the ones when I believe it too. (Come to think of it, the second one's present pretty much all the time right now.) You can PM me if you want to talk, but I'll warn you that I'm bad at empathy and sympathy. Somehow those parts of me have become numb and non-functional over time, and it takes a lot of time for me to find the right words to tell someone in situations that require those emotional states. Hey, maybe that's why the people I know avoid me.
I appreciate it. I might take you up on that one of these days. I'm the same and oftentimes it's draining for me to make conversations/interactions. I simply don't have the necessary skills to initiate or maintain it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I love this gif xD

f2xahhudmik11.gif

Reactions: Deafsn0w, agreement, Iwant2sleepforever and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
It's funny how I want to die because of the pain of living, but that pain isn't as painful as dying cause I want a method that's painless and peaceful. Like, I'm already in pain, why can't I suffer just one more painful situation that guarantees death to end all future pain?

Reactions: Maravillosa, Lizzie S., Maggotymaggots and 3 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
It's funny how I want to die because of the pain of living, but that pain isn't as painful as dying cause I want a method that's painless and peaceful. Like, I'm already in pain, why can't I suffer just one more painful situation that guarantees death to end all future pain?

Maybe because we hope that we can at least make one thing in our life painless, to try to seize some control.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Lizzie S. and 4 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Why can't I sleep today? Why did I just spend 2 hours thinking about what I would be doing right now if I was the referee from the Serena Williams US open tennis finale. I don't even watch tennis...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains and Tiburcio
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I miss someone so much. And I barely knew them....

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., LifeSick and 7 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I miss someone so much. And I barely knew them....
Same.
I don't even know if I miss the actual person or my idea of them... still, it hurts all the same.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 7 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Same.
I don't even know if I miss the actual person or my idea of them... still, it hurts all the same.
Some people just have a brighter light people can pick up on. I think we can trust that even if we didn't know them personally.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 6 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Some of them look at me with disgust but they nobody ever talks to me. I live in one of the biggest cities and yet it's like I'm a ghost. Invisible and anonymous. I could die and it wouldn't make a difference because no one ever noticed me.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Iwant2sleepforever and 4 others
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
It's her birthday today. The only thing I did is listen to STP's 'Plush.' It's her favorite song. I kept staring at the clock. I was supposed to go out and pay the bills. She's the only thing on my mind right now.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, LifeSick, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
This place is the only place where I don't feel judged for being a shitty asshole and entirely broken. This place is the only place where I can talk freely without someone flipping their shit.

So. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RM5998 and 5 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Save the internet or I'll say fuck this world and ctb immediately

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RM5998, lv-gras and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I was born and my life was destined to be a complete failure. I was never meant to succeed, not even in killing myself.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, skitliv, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Same.
When it's online the only thing you have is your own perception and what that person has let you see, of course you miss the idea of them but it's still that real person that behaved in their unique way to make you feel that way. It's still valid!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RottingFlowerBrains and 4 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
People who read/watch hentai are disgusting.

People who read/watch "loli" hentai are even worse. Pedophiles in the making in my eyes.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Sayo, akosineenee and 1 other person
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
When it's online the only thing you have is your own perception and what that person has let you see, of course you miss the idea of them but it's still that real person that behaved in their unique way to make you feel that way. It's still valid!
Even in the so called "real life", all you have from someone else is your own perception. What a person truly is, and what other people see that person as are entirely different things.

At any rate, I also miss someone, but the truth is I probably miss the idea of that person, or rather, the idea of being with that person. Something like that. I actually think I posted a thread on the subject.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Sayo, Maggotymaggots and 7 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

I believe that we're always playing a character, whether we're online, at a party, in school/college, at home, or in front of the mirror. We present the version of ourselves that we want to see/be at any given instant. I've noticed that I talk differently to random acquaintances, friends, parents and my own self. And all those characters reveal and conceal different aspects of our lives and minds. I've noticed the artifice since a person I knew pretty well IRL pointed out that I speak differently online - even if it's unconscious, we're always posturing and trying to present ourselves in some particular way. (For example, I'm trying to present myself as a thoughtful, philosophically inclined person here. How's that working?) And sometimes, the search for people whose characters are authentic (to us) becomes draining, especially if it's met with failure.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Even in the so called "real life", all you have from someone else is your own perception. What a person truly is, and what other people see that person as are entirely different things.

At any rate, I also miss someone, but the truth is I probably miss the idea of that person, or rather, the idea of being with that person. Something like that. I actually think I posted a thread on the subject.
Literally the second half of my post that I deleted :p in real life there's definitely the sense of touch and stuff but it's still the same psychological perception that you get attached to rather than the literal body.

I think the real distinction and when it's more appropriate to say you're missing a person rather than missing the idea of them is when you had a toxic or overall negative, unhealthy relationship, and after ending it still "missing" it.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I believe that we're always playing a character, whether we're online, at a party, in school/college, at home, or in front of the mirror. We present the version of ourselves that we want to see/be at any given instant. I've noticed that I talk differently to random acquaintances, friends, parents and my own self. And all those characters reveal and conceal different aspects of our lives and minds. I've noticed the artifice since a person I knew pretty well IRL pointed out that I speak differently online - even if it's unconscious, we're always posturing and trying to present ourselves in some particular way. (For example, I'm trying to present myself as a thoughtful, philosophically inclined person here. How's that working?) And sometimes, the search for people whose characters are authentic (to us) becomes draining, especially if it's met with failure.
Well it's true, when I'm myself I'm basically awful. It's necessary to hold some impulses back to be a normal person but I kinda just let it all out sometimes and ruin everything.