• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I just found one of my suicide notes from 2017. All I did was blame everybody and it's pretty much full of hate. Lol.
Oops. Time to rip it up.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 6 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
On one hand, I don't want children because I don't want them to suffer and be alienated and lonely like me.

On the other hand, I want to have like 6 kids with nice sweet girl. Live a relaxed hippy lifestyle, no focus on money or whatever. Everyone else can go fuck themselves, I can create my own people to hang out with...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, mattwitt and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I am the biggest loser of them all.

I reek,I'm ugly, I don't have a family, I dont have any friends and I never had any friends. I live in the ghetto. I havw the worst psychological and physical illnesses all because my genetics. I can't talk to people due to my social anxiety and autistic behaviour. And i'm dumb. I'm bot a high functioning autist. My brain is degenerating in real time. Every year i'm getting dumber and dumber. People won't even talk to me because of my ugliness and my bad smell. I suffer from gastrointestinal problems wich are coincidentally partly caused by very high levels of stress. I could go on and on. My genetic are the worst. I wish eugenics would still be existent. They would give me a post natal abortion. Yea even though the nazis were so bad they would've killed me. Probably even before I was born. Why bring a disfigured genetically sick child into the world? just so they can suffer for a lifetime? I don't get it. What is so valuable about life? Taxes? Power? Control? Money? Suffering for our satanic elite?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Caustic Cardinals and 4 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Taxes? Power? Control? Money? Suffering for our satanic elite?

All of these. I'd suggest reading about Max Weber's theory of instrumental rationality for an emotionally detached and detailed critical perspective, and I'll offer to give you whatever comfort I can while we're stuck in that pit that we are in.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and throwaway123
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
I don't really know if I know what guilt feels like as an emotion. Shame, I feel that all the time. And on a rational cerebral level I can think: 'shouldn't do / have done that'. But as a gut feeling... I just don't know. Not that I have much reason to feel it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RM5998
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm dreaming the same subject every night but in different scenarios

Reactions: your pathologist, Deafsn0w, Lizzie S. and 4 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I feel like shit right now

Reactions: Deafsn0w, skitliv, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe life is more bearable in small chunks. I tell myself I'll ctb in week - sure, I can survive that long... a week later I'm like "I should wait till new year's like I originally planned, it's just little over 3 months anyway" and so it continues.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Maybe life is more bearable in small chunks. I tell myself I'll ctb in week - sure, I can survive that long... a week later I'm like "I should wait till new year's like I originally planned, it's just little over 3 months anyway" and so it continues.

Life sucks.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Lunar and 3 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I have been doing nothing but sleeping the time away again. I have a pounding headache from oversleeping. My brain feels like mush.

There's nothing about the way life/society is structured that is ever going to change, I can't be content with being a slave and shut my eyes to it all. This really can't carry on, I need to push myself and just end it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, skitliv, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
I honestly feel terrible for the parents on here. The guilt of leaving your kid has to be insane and there's so much stigma attached to doing this when you have family. The pain plus the cognitive dissonance has to suck so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
for some people suffering never stops and there is no rock bottom

jesus christ there is just no rock bottom

Reactions: your pathologist, Deafsn0w, Lizzie S. and 8 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
if existential crisis were a person ...... I might forget about human rights while I them in my basement

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
ECT has robbed me of my academic potential,
never should have gone through with bilateral

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S. and lv-gras
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
i wished i would have experienced the 90s/early 2000s in my late teens/early 20s

listening to this while being on a nice and smooth ecstasy/lsd trip with some friends, wearing questionable clothes and watching friends on tv

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Sayo
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
i wished i would have experienced the 90s/early 2000s in my late teens/early 20s

listening to this while being on a nice and smooth ecstasy/lsd trip with some friends, wearing questionable clothes and watching friends on tv[/QUOTE

Sounds great unless your poor as fuck

Reactions: Deafsn0w
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
i want to have babies with your avatar
th

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RM5998 and Caustic Cardinals