• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
I've been thinking about how from i was a child I've been fixated on scars. I like them, and i want them all over my body.

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I'm kinda buzzed and I miss my fucking wife.... Why is this so damn hard. I wish everything could go back to normal, except that I've changed in the way she needed me to be. Fuck I really hate this...

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
How do you learn to live and die for yourself if you've spent all your life living for someone else, looking for something you can never have?

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Scribble Fan, Midnight and 1 other person
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I am sitting wearing a big towel as my favourite set of clothes is being washed right now..and it is noon here ...I will have bread for dinner... :devil: as I dont cook
I feel pathetic...

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Angst Filled Fuck Up, sólstafir and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Man ... I'm basically alive for only 2 reasons now.

1: I simply can't seem to push myself over the edge no matter how many years go by in this awfull godforsaken hellhole of a mind/world.

2: Every single day i constantly think about seeing that one girl (payed companionship) just so i can have her in my arms and talk to her.

What a sad excuse for a life. Grinding my way through work and meanwhile helping family/friends in my spare time just to get that 1 maybe 2 hours a week where i'm basically gutwrenched and relieved at the same time... I know it sounds ridiculous. As soon as i step out her door i wish i could just drop dead and be done.

Part one has been going on for 20 years. Part two has been going on for 2-3 years. And i've destroyed myself financially while thinking "meh idc i'll be dead when i'm broke" but yeah that too didn't push me over the edge.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Scribble Fan, sólstafir and 1 other person
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I thought this thread could be interesting. Sometimes one might have a topic they want to talk about or just vent, but they might think it is not worth making a thread about it.

For example, I will start.

Earlier when I was taking a shower, I remembered something I had long forgotten and it made me realize I might have been wishing for death for longer than I thought. It was of my belief that I started wishing to die around my 15 years old mark or so, but even before that, I now remember fantasizing in my head about dying to protect/save someone. The someone in question would change, but they were usually my yearly school crush (I pretty much had a different crush every year when I was a kid). It is weird, isn't it? Even as a 10 years old or so kid, death was already a common thought for me. I wonder why...

Anything goes, but keep it civil and no prejudice/hatred here, please. If the thread isn't interesting, just let it fade away — Eventually it will be buried by other new threads.

I was trying to think how old I was when my suicidal thoughts first started. I was young. Maybe 8...Maybe even younger...I have had thoughts about suicide before I even knew what suicide was.

A Dr once told me that people who are bipolar often have suicidal thoughts from a young age, whereas people who have "unipolar depression" don't typically have the thoughts until teenage years or young adulthood. I have no idea if that is true or not....

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Obsessive thoughts...even here about the forum...I am pathetic yet... :devil:

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
My paranoia and anxiety attacks are getting worse, I half want to ctb just to escape them.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Rukia
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Do you have any anti-anxiety meds ? :aw:

I.. didn't even know those existed. Well, thanks for telling me about them! I'm tempted to go get some now.

...I feel like I should've known about these, haha.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Well, I am sorry...just wanted to help...I am assuming from your reply they are not working ...

• Hugs
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Well, I am sorry...just wanted to help...I am assunming from your reply they are not working :)

Oh, no! It's not that, I just live under a rock and I literally didn't know anti-anxiety meds existed until you told me just now. I don't have any, I knew anti-depressants were a thing but not those.

I think I need some medication, anxiety hugely contributes to my depression. Thank you for helping, it's appreciated :smiling:

• Hugs
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I have anxiety too you know and paranoia, why attack a fellow sufferer? I am sorry you are unwell... :aw:

• Hugs
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I have anxiety too you know and paranoia, why attack a fellow sufferer? I am sorry you are unwell... :aw:

Hey, I think you may have misunderstood my posts? I was never attacking you, please don't feel that way!

I am a bit confused, can you tell me why you feel like I'm being antagonistic? I was being genuine, not passive-aggressive or sarcastic. I've never been to a therapist so nobody ever told me about anti-anxiety medication. Thank you for letting me know about them.

Please feel better, and I'm sorry you experience the same :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Well, I sense sarcasm lol...Sorry for that...Hard to believe you read this forum and never heard of anti anxiety meds...I only thought maybe you dont have any, as I have Hydroxizine only because I asked for it...And my anxiety is pretty bad ...it prevents me from going outside, still my doc wouldnt give me beznos...

I feel pretty unwell too, so if you are making fun of me pls stop:hug:

• Hugs
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Well, I sense sarcasm lol...Sorry for that...Hard to believe you read this forum and never heard of anti anxiety meds...I only thought maybe you dont have any, as I have Hydroxizine only because I asked for it...And my anxiety is pretty bad ...it prevents me from going outside, still my doc wouldnt give me beznos...

I feel pretty unwell too, so if you are making fun of me pls stop:hug:

I'm not making fun of you, please don't feel that. It's just whenever people mention their meds they put the full name of the medication. You know, names like Citalopram or Escitalopram (I just googled those now) and I have no idea what they are, haha. How would I? I've never been to a therapist. Plus I don't look at every thread, just the ones I connect with so if they're bringing up medication I just tune out and post somewhere else.

Please don't think I'm being mean, this is making me feel like shit :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Sorry for that...As I have said I am paranoid :hug: Maybe lets end at this, what do you say?

• Hugs
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Sorry for that...As I have said I am paranoid :hug: Maybe lets end at this, what do you say?

It's ok, I understand. I get paranoid as well. As long as you know I wasn't being rude, lets finish here :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Thinking about going to my ex's house and setting a fire at his door. Tbh i'll have to go to other city to buy SN but i think i need to have even a piece of revenge

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
How did a visit for a kidney stone turn into finding two tumors on my liver and a heart disorder? Wtf is my life even?

• Hugs
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Daily update directly from an unmade bed:
There is an upgrade, I am feeling better...Today at noon I am wearing a bathrobe and not a towel... :devil:

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I hate opening up to people in real life because it leaves me feeling unprotected and extra vulnerable. I don't like the unsafe insecurity.

That's what surprises me about this forum. Everybody here is so nonjudgmental of each other's problems it's a breath of life after keeping it all in until the air goes stale and stuffy then begins to strangle me. I've never been able to get things off my chest before, walls are closing in slightly less these days.

Reactions: RM5998
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
When I was in the hospital and full of morphine they kept giving me a drug that started with meto... at one point I blurted out "don't people use that shit to kill themselves" and then proceeded to pass tf out. Apparently everyone laughed. Yay morphine. :hihi:

Reactions: blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
it's 3pm here and I've been in my PJ's the whole day... and it's a work day :-(

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I just had a fucking heart attack. The least you could do is go buy me a damn blood pressure monitor so I can keep up with my numbers like I'm supposed to. If I'm lucky I'll just kick the bucket and won't have to ctb.

• Hugs
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
My mental state continues to decline with increased spikes of anxiety and paranoia. These feelings make me want to rake my nails down my face, scream, and tear my hair out. I need an outlet or I'm going to burst into some kind of psychotic meltdown.

Time to pick up video games again, haha.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
One minute I want to get healthy and fix my heart and these tumors to be benign and really make something of my life.

Then I remember I'm laying in a room alone and the only people who have checked on me are family because they're obligated to, so what is the point of getting healthy and trying again. I have no one and nothing.

Bring me the cocaine and cheeseburgers so I can have another damn heart attack!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
It's weird, i have someone over in my house at the moment. first time in about 9 months. she is even cooking......

Reactions: been_there, 262653, Scribble Fan and 2 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
This is sad. Our society is killing us, and we're all just standing here letting it happen.
Today they found a 29 year old Youtuber/Streamer and his name was Etika, real name Daniel Desmond Amofah. He went missing for almost a week. They found his bag and phone at a bridge and a video he had posted on his secondary channel with the title "I'm sorry" which since has been deleted. The video just basically spoke of having pushed away support and of being "consumed" by internet communities. "Let my story be one that advises caution on too much of the social media shit," he said. "It will fuck you up and give you an image of what you want your life to be. ... Unfortunately, it consumed me." They found his body today along side the river.
He clearly showed signs of mental illness last year and needed help. Yes, I understand he pushed people away, but this man was crying for help and everybody just let him down. It kinda just seems like nobody tried harder to save him even though he pushed them away.
My random thought is, why is social media trying to kill us? We are so consumed by what others have and what others think of us that it's basically draining our mentality to try to be like everybody else. I know I have seen threads about people speaking of not using it, but for some it does take a toll on the streamers/youtubers/any regular person who care enough about these types of standards we have to live up to.
Sorry for the long rant, just needed to get this off my chest.

• Aww..
Reactions: wannabesetfree and Scribble Fan