• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I have this person who was my friend..diagnosed borderline ( i don't hate every borderline) and she is calling my house 11 times, 4 times in Whatsapp and insulting for something that happened a month ago. I tried talking and she gets more upset with insults and mixing it with a problem she had other guy.

I'm open for a talk, not like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Had the weirdest dream. I don't normally remember dreams, but this one was so vivid.

I was desparate for money and only had 11 (why would I remember such a specific detaill) of the local currency, which isn't enough to buy anything. This part I can relate to as money is becoming an issue.

I was in the corridor of a building I didn't recognise and have never seen before in my life, but it felt like it was my home. I was in such a panic that it woke me up. I tried to go back to sleep a couple of times but just kept falling back into the same dream.

Feeling very anxious and want to take a small dose (10mg) of diazepam just to calm me down, but I'm going to be taking a large dose in a few days as required by my method, so haven't taken any for a couple of weeks. I don't think I have any real dependency on it, but don't want to take any risks...

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid, AutumnEmbers and Rukia
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
A Youtuber who commit suicide on the 19th of June.

• Aww..
Reactions: wannabesetfree
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I am hypomanic...It didnt happen for quite a while now...I am scared because probably a great depressive episode will follow...That is how I feel illustrated below:

• Hugs
Reactions: Loli, Life+me=error, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
hello darkness, my old friend. i've come to talk to you again...lol

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Rukia
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
This is sad. Our society is killing us, and we're all just standing here letting it happen.
Today they found a 29 year old Youtuber/Streamer and his name was Etika, real name Daniel Desmond Amofah. He went missing for almost a week. They found his bag and phone at a bridge and a video he had posted on his secondary channel with the title "I'm sorry" which since has been deleted. The video just basically spoke of having pushed away support and of being "consumed" by internet communities. "Let my story be one that advises caution on too much of the social media shit," he said. "It will fuck you up and give you an image of what you want your life to be. ... Unfortunately, it consumed me." They found his body today along side the river.
He clearly showed signs of mental illness last year and needed help. Yes, I understand he pushed people away, but this man was crying for help and everybody just let him down. It kinda just seems like nobody tried harder to save him even though he pushed them away.
My random thought is, why is social media trying to kill us? We are so consumed by what others have and what others think of us that it's basically draining our mentality to try to be like everybody else. I know I have seen threads about people speaking of not using it, but for some it does take a toll on the streamers/youtubers/any regular person who care enough about these types of standards we have to live up to.
Sorry for the long rant, just needed to get this off my chest.
Social media is functioning exactly as it is intended to function: by exploiting every negative aspect of human weakness.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/likes-and-dopamine.18016/

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Everything I do embarrasses me lol. I must be the spiritual embodiment of humility.

I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of fucking up everything I touch. Gets old after a lifetime, or maybe I'm being paranoid.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sólstafir and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
On a more positive note, today i woke up with someone else in my bed. first time in like 5 or so years.

• Love
Reactions: wannabesetfree, Superfluous, Morphinekiss and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Everything I do embarrasses me lol. I must be the spiritual embodiment of humility.

I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of fucking up everything I touch. Gets old after a lifetime, or maybe I'm being paranoid.
I used to feel that. I forget how I stopped giving a shit. Painful experience, mainly. Just having enough people be shitty to me that I finally stopped giving a shit. Accepting that you just can't please anybody liberates you from the pressure of caring whether you please them or not; you don't. Also moving far from family helps. They just smother you in childhood mistakes and insecurity, it's good to get away from that shit, it suffocates.

Reactions: WinterIsComing and Scribble Fan
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
This is the kind of suicide that pisses me off. to take your own child's life as well. So he wouldn't be alone is beyond selfish and just totally horrible.

Child murders are despicable beyond words. Parents who can't recognise their own child as an individual, only an extension of themselves. Yet society encourages that mindset.

She worked in adoptions for 15 years, which would have instilled control of children and professional self-righteousness, but that won't be considered. She was very troubled and certainly should have been supported, there were plenty of warnings. Have huge sympathy for her up until she presumed her child agreed with her.

Inquest details here https://theworldnews.net/uk-news/depressed-mother-treated-son-to-mcdonald-s-happy-meal-before-jumping-into-icy-reservoir-to-kill-them

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I hate worrying about money as much as I do. Even when I'm fine, I'm not fine. It's not fine. There can be money in my account and it isn't fine because what if it goes away and none ever comes back...? Even if that is totally illogical based on my income?

Growing up in severe poverty broke me. Everything else, too, but yeah. Fuck I wish I could just be content with one thing in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, not_a_robot, sólstafir and 1 other person
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
"Never let another girl like you, work me over Never let another girl like you, drag me under If I meet another girl like you, I will tell her Never want another girl like you, have to say Oooooh"

Singing this in my head for some reason.

Reactions: blanketyblk and not_a_robot
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Hiding in my blankets, I do not feel well, starting to feel like I did in the hospital. If this is it, so long lovelies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loli, Life+me=error and not_a_robot
akita

akita

want to die
Feb 4, 2019
God I'm so frustrated and alone. I've been trying to lose weight to hang myself and I'm getting nowhere. I wanted to live for maybe the span of 2 days and then everything went to shit again. I guess I'm just not good at appreciating what I have. Fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Can you ever say that you're your own person if you've spent your life existing only to make someone else happy? If you've settled into becoming a tool for someone else, are they allowed to criticize you for being a poor instrument?

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mylifeispointless, 262653 and 1 other person
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
The guy I've been with for years (solely for the reason of, he pays for the medications that keep me alive) keeps telling me that he wishes I would just die already, that everyone who ever loved me is dead, shit like that. It's gotten so much worse over the last year. He drove in the wrong lane last Halloween while screaming at me that he wanted to kill me.

If I had my N right now, it'd finally be over. It'd make everyone happy.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, not_a_robot and Life+me=error
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
The guy I've been with for years (solely for the reason of, he pays for the medications that keep me alive) keeps telling me that he wishes I would just die already, that everyone who ever loved me is dead, shit like that. It's gotten so much worse over the last year. He drove in the wrong lane last Halloween while screaming at me that he wanted to kill me.

Gain access to his money then cut off his balls.

• Wow
Reactions: WinterIsComing and Life+me=error
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

Whatever he's paying for isn't worth it, sister. Does he fancy himself to be "in love with you" and therefore justified in being angry at you for being unwell? Or does he fancy himself to be your co-passenger on the death-bus?
I have to deal with shitty social workers now that I'm NEET, but it beats the hell out of dealing with actual interpersonal relationships.
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, WinterIsComing and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Whatever he's paying for isn't worth it, sister. Does he fancy himself to be "in love with you" and therefore justified in being angry at you for being unwell? Or does he fancy himself to be your co-passenger on the death-bus?
I have to deal with shitty social workers now that I'm NEET, but it beats the hell out of dealing with actual interpersonal relationships.
Good luck.

He fancies himself to be in love with me, although his actions and words speak volumes otherwise.

If they weren't inhalers & pills that kept me from being so constipated that I vomit my own shit.

I just want to catch my fucking bus. I'm tired & between the medical shit & every man who has ever touched me, I want off the ride. I hope A writes me back tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
He fancies himself to be in love with me, although his actions and words speak volumes otherwise.

If they weren't inhalers & pills that kept me from being so constipated that I vomit my own shit.

I just want to catch my fucking bus. I'm tired & between the medical shit & every man who has ever touched me, I want off the ride. I hope A writes me back tomorrow.
Been there. The guy who thinks he loves me more than anything in the world is a manipulative fucking control-freak who thought constantly trying to manipulate me was ok because he "meant well".
Then they get all pissy and angry at you for failing to be "fixed" by their creepy little mindgames, when you are just the same person as when they met you and not deceiving them at all.
Are you not sick enough to be considered disabled?

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Been there. The guy who thinks he loves me more than anything in the world is a manipulative fucking control-freak who thought constantly trying to manipulate me was ok because he "meant well".
Then they get all pissy and angry at you for failing to be "fixed" by their creepy little mindgames, when you are just the same person as when they met you and not deceiving them at all.
Are you not sick enough to be considered disabled?

I was denied disability twice by the same dipshit judge. 3 judges ruled that she was WRONG on her initial fucking ruling. Case got bopped back to her anyway.

6 spinal cord compressions + rare lung disease = "you can work construction".

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
PLEASE let there be nothing after death. I'm getting worried that after catching the bus there will be this universal conscious realm or something... and my broken, self-hating mind will spew weird intrusive thoughts everywhere against my will. Hopefully they will understand if this is the case.

I know that sounded ridiculous but I have no clue where I'll be going after I hang. Hopefully the ground to be turned into worm food but none of this world made any sense. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a continuation after this crazy nonsense we call life.

My ideal would be to not exist anymore. Just null.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Soul and not_a_robot
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I know suicide is rational for me. Why cant i make it happen.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Freedom is near

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: marcusuk63, Rukia and Loli
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Being alive is a curse. Holy shit.

When I was nothing or whatever I was I did just fine for billions of years.

• Aww..
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Rukia, sólstafir and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I have a date tomorrow? What? How did this happen? Can I use my tumors to get out of this? Why did I say yes -_--_--_-

• Hugs
Reactions: tony.end and not_a_robot