• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
What kind of somethings? Like really substantial? And have you tried antidepressants?
Just a feeling I guess. Haven't been on antidepressants but might try them in the future, I'm still on the waiting list right now

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and SkyBlue
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
Okay I see. Because it sounds like the very essence of depression! Really...

Reactions: Circles and 15dec
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I don't know why I get so lonely. I spent hours with my sibling yesterday and the instant I was out of his company this hollowness started eating away at my heart. I can't even take one minute on my own..? I feel isolated from the second I wake to the moment I fall asleep most days and it doesn't make an ounce of sense, being a complete introvert. I've noticed I still feel that cold loneliness deep down even with my younger brother, it's just pushed under the surface around him.

Maybe I need friends? I don't want friends, they always fade away, but I'm tired of feeling alone... at the same time I don't enjoy being abandoned time and again.

Reactions: Circles
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I am close to ending it. I hope I find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AhG, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
I wish people didn't judge each other on looks
Sometimes i wish looks didnt exist at all

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Scribble Fan
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Of all the expropriations, a precious little bit of time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I cant help but think, man I need to get away from this shit.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
And here the liberals thinking they've made a major discovery again, are safely goose stepping down the palace streets to the tune of 'why is evry1 so mad just get a long guyz' as capital terraforms the present into just another spectacular and the world rehabituates to a hypoxic twilight existence.

A good tune though

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Well everyone it's been a fun few hours sitting here with the tab open while doing other things but regrettably I think it's time to wrap up this particular visit. I've watched the shadows grow long across the city roofs on this pale-blue almost summer day and I think it's due time I go grace the ground with my own, and find a quiet spot to walk in circles before the big shade washes over the world. May you all find respite, stay hydrated, and until next time.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I am so pathetic and hopeless. I hate being so clingy. I hate being able to feel. I want to be numb, that my brain stops thinking. If I can't die, at least I want all my emotions to be gone. I want to be an unfeeling machine.
Aren't there psych drugs that do that?
Probably have weird side effects though.
Well everyone it's been a fun few hours sitting here with the tab open while doing other things but regrettably I think it's time to wrap up this particular visit. I've watched the shadows grow long across the city roofs on this pale-blue almost summer day and I think it's due time I go grace the ground with my own, and find a quiet spot to walk in circles before the big shade washes over the world. May you all find respite, stay hydrated, and until next time.
Do you eat lots of shrooms, by any chance?

Last edited:
E

EphemeralDream

Mar 8, 2019
I miss my ex. But I know it's best to remain without contact. I'm scared I will be rejected for reaching out.

Reactions: throwaway123 and not_a_robot
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I wish I was confident. Instead I'm always drowning in self doubt and anxiety. I'm not even a shell of what I used to be. Life is the biggest lie. All I know for certain is that I don't want to experience an entire lifetime of this. I'd rather die.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
People wonder why I don't talk to them about my mental health, but when I do all they say is "you've just read about it online and think you feel like that" and "don't be silly".

I know how I feel, and I only turned to the internet after I started to feel this way. Not before.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Oblivion Lover, Rukia and 6 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
And speaking of shrooms, I found a deep net site that supplies grow your own boxes which produce a fair amount of edible shrooms. I am sorely tempted. Then maybe the self obsessed twats of this world will appear more likeable?

Nah, me neither :wink:

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I always look forward to being annoyed at those thankfully isolated posts that surface from time to time, suggesting in earnest that it is likely a good idea to use psychedelics during a mental health situation/crisis.

"Believe me guys it ALWAYS works for me"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and sólstafir
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
People wonder why I don't talk to them about my mental health, but when I do all they say is "you've just read about it online and think you feel like that" and "don't be silly".

I know how I feel, and I only turned to the internet after I started to feel this way. Not before.
They are too ignorant to understand most of the things I talk about so they classified everything I said as "delusional/fabricated."

So I started demanding that they google stuff in front of me so they could see that yes,the things I talk about exist, I do not imagine them.

Now, like with you, they say I'm just "fabricating fantasies about things I read on the internet."

I wish the fucking sun would explode and incinerate this whole ugly planet, it's so hopeless.

Reactions: SinisterKid, 15dec and rata1
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I can't look at myself anymore. I am a complete failure. Everywhere I look people are living their lives.

Why the hell am I still here

and I also just realized again that I am a loser and I probably always will be unless a miracle happens.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AutumnEmbers, sadsoul and 4 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I decided fuck it, I don't care anymore. I'm applying to shit jobs that I'll be miserable at and shitty at but I'll atleast make some money to save up. Doubt they'll hire me though anyways so fuck it.

I hate these assholes. Unfortunately everyone who doesn't have mental illness are like this. It's why I don't talk about it with anyone.

Reactions: not_a_robot and 15dec
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I feel deader than usual this morning. Why do I fucking continue?

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and AhG
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I can't look at myself anymore. I am a complete failure. Everywhere I look people are living their lives.

Why the hell am I still here

and I also just realized again that I am a loser and I probably always will be unless a miracle happens.
I see your posts all the time and just tried to go to your profile to write you, but it's limited. I just want to say that whatever you are going through, I hope that it'll get better sooner or later. You seem like a nice person and I wish for your happiness soon mate.

Reactions: throwaway123, not_a_robot and Rukia
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I don't know why I got my hopes up that things would pull through on the museum trip. I don't know why I expected anything at all from those people. Time for drugs and a nap. I wish that catfish would come kill me.

Reactions: WinterIsComing and not_a_robot
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am wiped out and need to sleep, but it will be a long time coming tonight, brain is buzzing with so much crap and it aint gonna slow up anytime soon.

Reactions: not_a_robot
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I just watched my neighbor get arrested and his kids and wife get taken out on stretchers. FUCK people. I literally heard them screaming while walking my dog. FUCK

• Aww..
Reactions: Orin and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Fuck it, man. I use women's shampoos and conditioners with no problem. They make my hair soft and smell nice. Men's shampoos come in two scents: nothing and mint, and they don't give the same hair softness as women's.
I use men's. Axe, DoveCare for men, Old Spice, I love all that shit.

• Love
Reactions: AhG
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I was feeling low... wondering how strong my cats SI Is..they act like is strong

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I see your posts all the time and just tried to go to your profile to write you, but it's limited. I just want to say that whatever you are going through, I hope that it'll get better sooner or later. You seem like a nice person and I wish for your happiness soon mate.
ah shit. I'm sorry. I sent you a PM. I changed my profile settings.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Since she now works for a prestigious law firm can I ctb? They've got one successful child, so the balances out me being a fuck up right?

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
If I ctb I wont have to deal with the agonizing thoughts of what my suicide would do to my precious younger brother. I love him so fucking much it hurts to have to do this to him but I can't take this anymore. I don't want to be trapped here my entire life until my body fades away. My mental sanity's already gone, I want to be free.

Wow, I'm getting desperate.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Angst Filled Fuck Up
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
My dogs like raw string beans and so do I.

Reactions: Rukia