• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'm sad. That's all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Weeping Garbage Can, not_a_robot and 3 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Too stressed to sleep or breathe correctly. I can feel my heart skipping I'm so stressed. I'm going to have to turn trick to pay for all these doctorvisits.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and 262653
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Those who glorify the shitty past and try to squeeze humans more by blaming the advancement are the worst.

Reactions: Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I miss Scribble.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, H2H2, marcusuk63 and 3 others
D

Dino007

Jun 15, 2019
Hello. Can you please help me? I am in a bad situation. Need help. Pls. Don't judge. Pls PM me. I beg you. It can help me from not doing suicide.
PS. It doesn't involve anything illegal or money. Pls help.

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
If cloning became mainstream and affordable, do you think people would clone themselves for whatever reason?

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
If cloning became mainstream and affordable, do you think people would clone themselves for whatever reason?
For the first few years, meming might be a good enough reason for a lot of... YouTubers? Twitch streamers? Insert whatever happens to be in fashion at that time. But when the fad fades, I think the important stuff will be all that's left behind... like shopping or bank fraud.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Orin and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
they already clone themselves as often as possible just using their genitals, so of course. Everybody seems to think there will just never be enough of their DNA in the world.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Circles, Orin and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
they already clone themselves as often as possible just using their genitals, so of course. Everybody seems to think there will just never be enough of their DNA in the world.
'Do you want a chance to redo your life without the pesky problem of it actually affecting you? For the low price of your reproductive organs and your savings, here's Breeding™! Breed™ today, and you can get a brand-new person for you to use however you want! Go ahead and Breed™ now!'

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, not_a_robot and 1 other person
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
'Do you want a chance to redo your life without the pesky problem of it actually affecting you? For the low price of your reproductive organs and your savings, here's Breeding™! Breed™ today, and you can get a brand-new person for you to use however you want! Go ahead and Breed™ now!'

This is hella funny, lol! Would fit in as a sort of "background scene" on the TV in dystopian movies like Judge Dredd, etc.

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
This is hella funny, lol! Would fit in as a sort of "background scene" on the TV in dystopian movies like Judge Dredd, etc.
Or something they tell the animals with dwindling numbers in BoJack Horseman...

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Or something they tell the animals with dwindling numbers in BoJack Horseman...
There was a BBC radio show called Buy Me Up TV with all fake infomercials like Practical Home Voodoo. I don't think it's available anymore, but this would have fit great on it.

Reactions: Circles, RM5998 and Orin
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
There was a BBC radio show called Buy Me Up TV with all fake infomercials like Practical Home Voodoo. I don't think it's available anymore, but this would have fit great on it.
For some reason, this made me think of Jeremy Clarkson saying this... Just add one line to the end:
"It's the best way to live the slave-owning life... in the world."

• Love
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
"Always wanted a slave of your own? Of course, everybody does! Here's our practical Home Slave Growing Kit! For only 19.99$, you will get this lovely packaged kit containing:
NO condoms!
NO birth control pills!
And as a bonus, absolutely NO morning after pills!
Order with rush-delivery and get started making your new little slaves, today!"

• Love
Reactions: Circles, 262653, RM5998 and 1 other person
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I enjoy feeling severely depressed. Being happy wouldn't feel right.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Rukia, not_a_robot and 1 other person
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I can't stand the rain. I need it to be sunny again. I need it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, AhG and not_a_robot
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Sitting in the waiting area of an airport, waiting for the flight to take me home to a family I barely know... Then 2 days later, off to a random city to live in a random shared room with a random student from my university and work at a random company for a semester...

Everyone seems to take it for granted that I can keep it together. Probably because there's pretty much no one who's ever going to actually see me.

I can't even have coherent thoughts, how am I supposed to nail interviews and get a great job when companies roll around 6 months later? I'm not the person they think I am.

EDIT: Landed. Hopes of crashing were dashed by clear weather. Somehow, the world looks grey even with the sunlight unfiltered by the clouds. Or is that just me?

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_164546.jpg
    IMG_20190701_164546.jpg
    946.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190701_170447.jpg
    IMG_20190701_170447.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, marcusuk63 and 6 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I want the forum that was when I first joined. Where is everyone?

• Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
When you are running on empty and there is just nothing left in the tank but fumes, does that mean the end of the road?

Reactions: throwaway123 and Circles
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
When you are running on empty and there is just nothing left in the tank but fumes, does that mean the end of the road?

That's when you truly begin.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and sólstafir
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Seriously, is my life one big cosmic joke? Is this the Truman show? My filling came out of my tooth and the air conditioner went out. Cardiologist, oncologist, neurologist, and psychiatrist appts already for this month. Now I have to figure out how to budget in the dentist and not have a heat stroke in my house.

Can I quit now?

Reactions: your pathologist and Circles
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Seriously, is my life one big cosmic joke? Is this the Truman show? My filling came out of my tooth and the air conditioner went out. Cardiologist, oncologist, neurologist, and psychiatrist appts already for this month. Now I have to figure out how to budget in the dentist and not have a heat stroke in my house.

Can I quit now?

Not yet, there's an experiment that I'd like you to try (how enticing). If you freeze three water bottles and put one behind your neck, one in your groin, and one under the back of your knee (either), and then carefully drink a safe amount of *ice* water (I drank 2 1/2 quarts), you can experience suddenly being very very cold even in direct sunlight with no wind. It was 98 out with no AC when I tried this. I even had icepacks under a towel for the cat to lay on.

Cold showers can be a bit much but running cold water over your hands and arms as high up as you can go and splashing your face with it etc while doing the above should do the trick.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Morphinekiss
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
It's cloudy. I don't have anything to do today. So far all I've done is eat half of a medicated chocolate bar, walked 2.5 miles, smoked a joint, and watched stupid shit on YouTube.

I feel lazy-depressed but also discontent in my laziness. Should probably just eat a Valium.

Reactions: throwaway123, Circles and LifeIsACurse
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Went to work and lasted for half a day before fucking off. i just can't focus any more.. oh and i miss scribbles too :-( /cry

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, 262653 and 1 other person
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
So what. Fuck em.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Sometimes I need to talk but there is no one. Everyday online friends become less and either disappear or ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123, Circles and not_a_robot
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Bug spray needed!

• Love
Reactions: Circles and not_a_robot
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.