• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I've consumed a fair bit of brandy now, and a sour piece of shit that someone had the gall to label as a wine. I'm slightly buzzed. I'm going to spend the next six months figuring out exactly what amount of alcohol I need to be drunk, but awake. Hopefully I won't go bankrupt in the process. I hope that it gives me the courage to CTB.

EDIT: Just like every other time I've had a buzz like this, I wonder whether it's a good idea to use that as an excuse to tell the girl I'm still crushing on after 8 years that I'm in love with her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123 and 262653
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Would you bleed for me? Lick it off my lips like you needed me? Would you sit me on a couch with your fingers in my mouth. You look so cool when you're reading me.

Night night

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, RM5998 and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
blah, home from gym. got changed back into my PJ's and now watching TV.. and it's not even lunch time here. god my weekend suck.
"Virginia Republican: Women who get raped are 'naive and unprepared' because they weren't carrying guns"

WTF.. oh my god. now I've heard everything

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Soul
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm drunk.

I have a little crush on you. Mmhmmm.

Who gets drunk and sleepy by 10pm? This grandma.

Who invented pajamas! Leg prisons!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, Halo13, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Pajamas are my go to clothes when I'm feeling down.. they are flannel and i put them in the dryer for like 5 minutes and they are toasty as warm... only the simple pleasures in life work for me :-)

Reactions: Halo13
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Pajamas are my go to clothes when I'm feeling down.. they are flannel and i put them in the dryer for like 5 minutes and they are toasty as warm... only the simple pleasures in life work for me :-)
I like pajamas pants except for when I'm trying to sleep. Then they are leg prisons.

• Love
Reactions: 262653, not_a_robot, Halo13 and 1 other person
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I like pajamas pants except for when I'm trying to sleep. Then they are leg prisons.
ahh see i don't sleep with PJ''s on. sleep nuddie for the win :-). i only wear PJ's when i'm up but couldn't be stuffed actually getting dressed. yeah I'm a slack bitch

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, TheDevilsAngel, Donewith_ and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I have destroyed everything. I have fired this place, burned it to ashes.
I can be called a 'murderer'.. whatever sense that makes.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, blanketyblk and RM5998
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
All i want is too be free and happy.....
I am hoping some day that it will happen!

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13 and blanketyblk
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I am not going to ctb and i will start to be happy from now on. I am gonna fight for survival like a real man. Looking at myself in the mirror. Ohh yeah flex that undeveloped bicep, what strength.

Next step,...

Fu%k it! Why all the effort?! I am gonna give up.. good thing life has no real purpose. I can escape and after a hundred years no one will remember my cowardliness.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Halo13, Rukia and 2 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Freaking out in my house about now. i live alone in 5 bedroom house and i swear to god that i hear a door open and close down the hallways went and checked and the all doors are closed.. scared the crap out of me.. so I'm turning on all the lights on.. grrr stupid old houses.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13, Rukia and Life+me=error
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Paranoid thoughs are attacking...
I am still thinking about writing a memoir but I already have visions that my family will be ruined because of it...That it will be similar to the Kyle vs Ventura case, that didnt end even when Chris Kyle died...The case was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount...But Chris' autobiography was a bestseller so the widow could afford the settlement...in contrast to my parents...It will ruin them...

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Paranoid thoughs are attacking...
I am still thinking about writing a memoir but I already have visions that my family will be ruined because of it...That it will be similar to the Kyle vs Ventura case, that didnt end even when Chris Kyle died...The case was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount...But Chris' autobiography was a bestseller so the widow could afford the settlement...in contrast to my parents...It will ruin them...
May I suggest writing more about abstract ideas rather than recording events? That way, you can ensure that you leave a memento of what certain things meant to you without having to bother as much about the real-world details.
It's what I've been thinking about doing in case I ever get the chance to leave behind a record worth the effort.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion... :hug:
But I am afraid that even if I change much that certain ppl will recognize themselves :( You know I was so paranoid that I told in the HR department of my company that they are going to kill me (I named two ppl ) so whenever I will write that somebody wanted to kill me they will now its them...And they are rich so they have the money for suing and lawyers :(

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you for the suggestion... :hug:
But I am afraid that even if I change much that certain ppl will recognize themselves :( You know I was so paranoid that I told in the HR department of my company that they are going to kill me (I named two ppl ) so whenever I will write that somebody wanted to kill me they will now its them...And they are rich so they have the money for suing and lawyers :(
If they aren't mentioned by name, I don't see them having a case. And if that's still concern, publishing it under a pseudonym is also an option, if you can get hold of a publisher who agrees to keep you anonymous. Yet another route would be to call it fiction, since that would allow you to say pretty much whatever you want, as long as you're not going to use real names.

Since it's a memoir, you're still presenting narrative ideas rather than simply recording facts, so writing fiction and going to an editor would work in roughly the same way as your old plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Every time I look up someone on Wikipedia I immediately scroll down to read how the person died. Just now I read about Jacqueline Kennedy and her son's death.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Rukia and TheDevilsAngel
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
If they aren't mentioned by name, I don't see them having a case. And if that's still concern, publishing it under a pseudonym is also an option, if you can get hold of a publisher who agrees to keep you anonymous. Yet another route would be to call it fiction, since that would allow you to say pretty much whatever you want, as long as you're not going to use real names.

Since it's a memoir, you're still presenting narrative ideas rather than simply recording facts, so writing fiction and going to an editor would work in roughly the same way as your old plan.

Unfortunately it is no so simple...I consulted a lawyer and she said that pseudonym will not save me if they decide to sue....
And there was a similar case in Poland one guy called a woman "Esther" and wrote in his diary about this "fictional" character but the judge decided it is in fact about a real woman named Weronica Rosati...He was sentenced....he had to apologize and pay 100 000 PLN which is roughly 26 000 USD...

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Unfortunately it is no so simple...I consulted a lawyer and she said that pseudonym will not save me if they decide to sue....
And there was a similar case in Poland one guy called a woman "Esther" and wrote in his diary about this "fictional" character but the judge decided it is in fact about a real woman named Weronica Rosati...He was sentenced....he had to apologize and pay 100 000 PLN which is roughly 26 000 USD...
That sucks... My idea of telling my life story was based on removing it from reality altogether. I'm guessing that's not an option for you... I hope that you manage to find a way of getting your story out. Good luck! :hug:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Well I can remove the part that contains real humans...And concetrate on the part that I was speaking with God...lol...But it will be a shame...Maybe I will write it and wait only after the death of included parties that somebody related to me will publish it...:(

I am also afraid to write about my "talking" with caliph Bagdadi, scared he will chase me lol...or some angry follower will slaughter me...

• Love
Reactions: RM5998
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
I don't think I'm supposed to be happy. No matter what I do, I always end up miserable or make others miserable. I don't know what I'm holding on for.

Did something happen? And what makes you think so if you mind sharing?

Reactions: 15dec
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life is stupid. When you don't eat for some amount of time, you get HAngry and can't think properly.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am not feeling that good today. Just want some alone time.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Rukia
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I pulled an all-nighter in an attempt to get everything ready for my moving out next week. Drank one and a half energy drinks and I think I'm having a slight caffeine overdose right now.

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I hope when people read my posts they make sense. My meds make my head fuzzy and hard to concentrate. My train of thought always seem to end up my multi car crash on the Autobahn of thought.

Reactions: Going Home
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I wish this dark cloud would lift off of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Today was the closest I have been for 3 yrs. I am in a funk and cant shake it. But I have to wait, but hopefully, not for much longer. I just dont want to do this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, blanketyblk, Dartz and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
How the fuck does anyone just lie down as go to sleep? How do people get a consistent reasonable amount of sleep? I spend half the day in bed and still sleep no more than 3 hours. So fucking restless.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Going Home, throwaway123 and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Did something happen? And what makes you think so if you mind sharing?
Just stuff with my dad again really, snide comments about praise I've got from work and screaming at me. It feels like whenever I start to feel better I get dragged back down tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, Rukia and 2 others