• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
There are units called planck length and planck time which are the smallest units of the corresponding concepts. These are indivisible.
So basically we live on a grid where we can only be on intersecting borders and at certain times.
There is movement.
But not a linear one.
Everything is teleporting at every instant. Every last bit of matter is.
And every bit of it happens on a scale we just cannot see.
I just realized that.
Ultimately nothing changes at all but you know i've got time to lose.
Thanks for reading.

Reactions: RM5998
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Finally. First time weed actually worked on me. After a few minutes of strong couch, I felt relaxed and even enjoyed few anxiety-free minutes. Guys, it is so nice to feel yourself calm, I never felt something like that in years. Being calm and chill is not an ordinary thing for me. I just lay on a bed in a full darken room, hearing some raindrops outside and I just listen to silence. I almost forgot how it feels to be calm and I must say this is so good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight, Oblivion Lover, Rukia and 3 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I always feel better and worse after a long hike.

I have all this adrenaline, and occasionally get a smile, but FUCK does everything hurt. I hope my Achilles doesn't snap. That would suck.

Time to eat an edible, browse the Internet for 7 hours, and do it all over tomorrow.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sheldon is one of my major Asperger's-crushes.
He is a nearly-perfectly logical human surrounded by NTs constantly trying to ruin him by making him "act human".

There. There.

This scene is hilarious.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
There are units called planck length and planck time which are the smallest units of the corresponding concepts. These are indivisible.
So basically we live on a grid where we can only be on intersecting borders and at certain times.
There is movement.
But not a linear one.
Everything is teleporting at every instant. Every last bit of matter is.
And every bit of it happens on a scale we just cannot see.
I just realized that.
Ultimately nothing changes at all but you know i've got time to lose.
Thanks for reading.
That's a bit of a dramatic way of putting it... But yeah.
However, it's hardly ever apparent, especially when you consider that most quantized quantities that are even slightly relevant deal with larger distance and time measurements (by some orders of magnitude). After all, pretty much every game has discretized distances (even GTA V, to use a popular but non-obvious example), but to all intents and purposes offer free, continuous movement. However, it's still an interesting observation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
The urge to CTB is strong tonight. I could pull off partial suspension. I need to think more clearly, though. So I'm just going to smoke a lot of weed and try to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, blanketyblk, marcusuk63 and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
My mouth tastes... Bitter. But the toothbrush and toothpaste are 8 feet away. I've been sitting here telling myself that I need to get up and go there for half an hour now.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Oblivion Lover, blanketyblk and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
When did things go so wrong? How did I go from teaching, presenting, traveling across the world and speaking at conferences, to this shell of a person crying in bed jealous of her little sister's secretary job. Fuck epilepsy and my health and everything it's brought with it. Everything it took from me.
Why did she get to be tall, and beautiful, and blonde, and smart, and healthy. Where are her genetic fuck ups? Why did I get every single health issue?

I wonder if I could smash the hospital room window fast enough to jump out before the nurses came running. I know I couldn't.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Midnight, Oblivion Lover, not_a_robot and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
When did things go so wrong? How did I go from teaching, presenting, traveling across the world and speaking at conferences, to this shell of a person crying in bed jealous of her little sister's secretary job. Fuck epilepsy and my health and everything it's brought with it. Everything it took from me.
Why did she get to be tall, and beautiful, and blonde, and smart, and healthy. Where are her genetic fuck ups? Why did I get every single health issue?

I wonder if I could smash the hospital room window fast enough to jump out before the nurses came running. I know I couldn't.
I've had a similar sort of degeneration on the student side of things... Have some hugs from the other side, if you want them :hug: :hug: :hug: .

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
My mouth tastes... Bitter. But the toothbrush and toothpaste are 8 feet away. I've been sitting here telling myself that I need to get up and go there for half an hour now.
I bought a 20$ Chinese ultrasonic toothbrush on Amazon, that thing will grind my teeth to a fine powder in two minutes if I'm not careful. I can only stand to use it turned on once a week, the rest of the week is gentle recovery time from the blast...
I should find out if this toothbrush company makes sex toys too...
I could put myself in the hospital.

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, blanketyblk, Morphinekiss and 2 others
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Got 3 hours sleep today. Couldn't stop having dreams of a friend of mine that ctb awhile back. If it's not my mom, it's him haunting me.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Oblivion Lover, Rukia and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
her·mit
/ˈhərmət/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: hermit; plural noun: hermits

a person living in solitude as a religious discipline.
synonyms: recluse, solitary, loner, ascetic; More
rareanchorite, anchoress, eremite, stylite, pillarist, pillar hermit, pillar saint, solitudinarian;
hikikomori
any person living in solitude or seeking to do so.
synonyms: recluse, solitary, loner, ascetic; More
rareanchorite, anchoress, eremite, stylite, pillarist, pillar hermit, pillar saint, solitudinarian;
hikikomori
a hummingbird found in the shady lower layers of tropical forests, foraging along a regular route.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and not_a_robot
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I'm so happy that i had found this site, just knowing that there is other people going thought he same crap as me has helped me so much. I know it's sad that we are all depressed people on this site. But knowing other humans exists with issues not to dissimilar as mine, makes existing slightly more bearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, marcusuk63, sólstafir and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Fuuuuuuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and blanketyblk
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Damn this sounds like dreams I've had as a kid! I can't really remember them that much of course but I remember them being so vivid, it was really weird and for some reason I would always wake up with a rush of euphoria after these dreams.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I have a fresh new empty canvas. I need a song or feeling or something to inspire me.

I wonder how I'd look with purple hair.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I have a fresh new empty canvas. I need a song or feeling or something to inspire me.

I wonder how I'd look with purple hair.
Choose your dye very carefully. I dyed mine black for years, now I can't get most purples to stick to it. Looks good on the roots though. I have an hombre' of purple that fades down to black.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Choose your dye very carefully. I dyed mine black for years, now I can't get most purples to stick to it. Looks good on the roots though. I have an hombre' of purple that fades down to black.
That sounds cool as hell though. Mine is at its "virgin" auburn color now. I just get bored with it but I haven't dyed it in years.

Reactions: not_a_robot
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Purple hair rules. I have purple to blue hair at the moment. looks like of like this. i sooo love it. also helps to cover the grey hairs.

and fark. nearly the end of the day and i have no frigging idea what i did all day.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, sólstafir and not_a_robot
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
That's gorgeous :love: If I had the money for upkeep I'd totally do it. But since I don't want to ruin my curls with a self bleach job I'll keep my natural red

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
That's gorgeous :love: If I had the money for upkeep I'd totally do it. But since I don't want to ruin my curls with a self bleach job I'll keep my natural red
yeah the upkeep is a bit of a killer. i also get my hair straightened every 3 months on top and i can't stand my tight curly hair. so keratin treatment as well. at the bloody hair dresses for like 6-7 hours when i go in. at least i get pampered. :-)

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and Morphinekiss
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I wish I had to courage to do something. Anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, marcusuk63, not_a_robot and 1 other person
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Diane Keaton reveals she hasn't dated in 35 years: 'no dates'

"I think I'm the only one in my generation and maybe before who has been a single woman all her life," she told People last May.

"(I'm not sad) because I think that I needed more of a maternal aspect. I don't think it would have been a good idea for me to have married," she said to People.

she is still a babe :tongue:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rukia
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Diane Keaton reveals she hasn't dated in 35 years: 'no dates'

"I think I'm the only one in my generation and maybe before who has been a single woman all her life," she told People last May.

"(I'm not sad) because I think that I needed more of a maternal aspect. I don't think it would have been a good idea for me to have married," she said to People.

she is still a babe :tongue:
This is gonna be me.

Minus the babe part :pfff:

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Purple hair rules. I have purple to blue hair at the moment. looks like of like this. i sooo love it. also helps to cover the grey hairs.

View attachment 13408

and fark. nearly the end of the day and i have no frigging idea what i did all day.
omg perfect fucking birthday party unicorn! I love it!
I'm trying Vidal Sassoon London Lilac next.
That's the hardest is finding one that will stick without bleaching, I won't do that.

Last edited:
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk as fuuuuuuuck

I know that it's stupid type that, but a part of me thinks it's just fine.

I want to get even more drunk, to the point there is no dissenting opinion for my stupidity.

I don't want to remember this when I wake up tomorrow.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk as fuuuuuuuck

I know that it's stupid type that, but a part of me thinks it's just fine.

I want to get even more drunk, to the point there is no dissenting opinion for my stupidity.

I don't want to remember this when I wake up tomorrow.
Sigh... you will only remember humiliating little pieces, like dancing
bad and singing loudly off-key; and the parts you leave a written record of, like text and email.
;)

• Love
Reactions: RM5998
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Stop asking what is wrong with me. You're gonna get an answer you don't fucking like.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, RM5998, not_a_robot and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, RM5998, throwaway123 and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Must be nice, to have people to talk to and places to escape to.

I'm bitter about everything today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, marcusuk63, GinaIsReady and 1 other person