• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I wasn't with my mother when she passed away, and it haunts me to this day.

• Aww..
Reactions: marcusuk63, Donewith_, Circles and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, always waiting. Soon. Then the waiting will be over. Enough already. Patience, patience. My head is aching, my soul is yearning for release. But wait, wait, wait, wait.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Donewith_, Circles and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Going down the runway now... I want my window to blow and kill me.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, marcusuk63, Donewith_ and 2 others
S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I wish that I hadn't taken my health for granted while I had it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: conveniently_dead, Circles, 262653 and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I love Eastern European accents, so naturally I want to bone my new dentist. He's bald too :love: good to know I can't still get turned on.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Circles, blanketyblk and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Finally, got to the place where I'm going to rot for the next six months. The good news is, I'm back on my laptop.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, marcusuk63, Circles and 2 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I am going to the lawyer today, so scared ...I am going to talk about legal aspects of writing my memoir, there are so many questions...:( I am scared he will only reaffirm my worst thoughs and fears ...that I will have to change everything, every detail so on...because ppl can sue me... :notsure: :meh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and H2H2
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Sometimes I wish I could stand being around people because I still have all kinds of ideas for weird David Lynch-y films and photoshoots and I'm really good with cameras too, but they would require the participation of models and actors. So then I think, nah, I rather kill myself.
I love Eastern European accents, so naturally I want to bone my new dentist. He's bald too :love: good to know I can't still get turned on.
Lol. most accents make me splash.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Circles, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Sometimes I wish I could stand being around people because I still have all kinds of ideas for weird David Lynch-y films and photoshoots and I'm really good with cameras too, but they would require the participation of models and actors. So then I think, nah, I rather kill myself.
I've directed shorts before, and trust me, you do not want to make stuff like that unless you are 100% sure you can either communicate with or dominate your crew. Being in a cooperative mood is NOT good enough. I tried to tell my team to at least keep the camera on lockdown for our shots because nobody was good at holding it steady, but the cinematographer thought he was way better than he actually was. Also, none of them could get the importance of staging a scene in a way where the camera can implicitly show power relations. I wanted to stage an interview scene in our lecture halls so that we could have the interviewers and the camera looking down on the character applying for a job, making him seem small, and they rejected it because their feeble minds couldn't get past the fact that it was unrealistic. I mean... come on! :angry: People these days lack imagination.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and not_a_robot
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
My new case manager is the nicest person ever. I feel terrible I'm going to ctb under his watch.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Circles, RM5998 and 1 other person
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I, like Harry potter, have a scar on my head only on the other side of the skull. That scar hurts rn :) I am trying to smile away my mental pain

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and Rukia
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
You know the end is near when devs use words like 'friendly' and 'cooperative' and 'learn' and 'grow' more than management.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, throwaway123 and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I wish there was something I could do that isn't CTB. I can't do anything but wait now. I am trapped in a cage.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, conveniently_dead, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I wish I knew how to debate without the conversation inevitably turning into an argument.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I wish I knew how to debate without the conversation inevitably turning into an argument.
This statement becomes especially confusing when you remember that statements used in rational discourse are technically called arguments.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Kuolema
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I want my uterus cut out. I have no need, want, or use for this thing.

• Wow
Reactions: akita and marcusuk63
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i've just been reading about how Kakabushi's family have seen two Luna moths since her passing, one at home and the other on the day of her funeral...

i wonder if that's a sign or if Luna moths just aren't as rare as i thought

Reactions: Pineapplecrown
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
You know what I love? When my back goes out 10 minutes into a trip to the store and they have to get a wheelchair to get me to the car. yaaaayyy

Reactions: marcusuk63
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I don't understand how anybody gets anything done

Reactions: marcusuk63, RM5998 and Orin
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
The worst is when your life is full of suffering and you can't do anything about it. You're just doomed to live a life full of endless pointless suffering.

I used to deny stuff like destiny and shit but the older I get the more I realize that we don't ever have any real control over our lives. Our fate is already written. It's like watching a horror movie. No matter how much you want the characters to survive, deep down you know they won't but you still hope for it.

Sometimes that hope is still in me, sometimes it's not and when it's not I come here and write about it.
I've come to believe that we don't even have control over CTB. Very few people who are suicidal actually go trough with it. I've had 2 attempts and that was it for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Donewith_ and Orin
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Our fate is already written. It's like watching a horror movie.

I feel the same way. No matter my best efforts, i always seem to fuck up. It's like i'm playing D&D and the dungeon master just gives me the illusion of freedom of choice, but in the end i end up on the path he has already set.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Feeling a bit guilty.. I am not fulfilling my responsibilities.
I have taken many things from people, I am a bit selfish. but, people are unable to notice because they got blind with the love they have on me.
I have always been different.. I noticed that. Like.. actively searching for something and was never at peace with myself.
And today.. here I am sapping my family comfortably .. and I don't know how to fix some things. I destroyed many things.. i know that.
I think i shouldn't have been here in the first place.
confused. This should have been a bit easier.. or I could have got some help.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RM5998

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Talking about exercise, does the statement "make X reps of <this>" means "make <this> X times", or "make <this> 1+X times" since you have to make a first one and then repeat it?

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I don't understand how anybody gets anything done

It's hard to see how much people really do accomplish. I met a single mom raising 2 kids with an absentee father and no child support that busted her ass to get a Masters and she's going to become a social worker and takes care of her house and finds time to do things with friends and family.

It's amazing. I can hardly take care of myself. This woman is like my hero, I honestly can't fathom being able to do all that. It takes some kind of brainpower that I don't have.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I wondered when my mind would snap again and I'd disassociate. It's nearly impossible to describe but I welcome the numbness. The last few weeks went by so fast.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Talking about exercise, does the statement "make X reps of <this>" means "make <this> X times", or "make <this> 1+X times" since you have to make a first one and then repeat it?
Assuming I understand you correctly, 'make <this> X times'.
Like if you were going to do 3 sets of 10 reps on the bench press you would lower the bar to your chest and push it up 10 times every set, for a total of 30 reps.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Assuming I understand you correctly, 'make <this> X times'.
Like if you were going to do 3 sets of 10 reps on the bench press you would lower the bar to your chest and push it up 10 times every set, for a total of 30 reps.

Reps stand for repeats, right? Before you make your first repeat, you have to perform "prototype" push, so is it prototype + whatever amount of reps?
I wish I could explain it better... Oh well, more fun along the way.

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Reps stand for repeats, right? Before you make your first repeat, you have to perform "prototype" push, so is it prototype + whatever amount of reps?
I wish I could explain it better... Oh well, more fun along the way.
Reps stands for repetitions. A repetition is the entire movement.
In this video the guy does 6 repetitions then re-racks the weight. By 'prototype push' do you mean lifting the weight off of the rack? Yeah, you don't count getting the weight into position. You only count reps when you complete an entire movement, down and up.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Reps stands for repetitions.
Oh... that dispels the confusion. I was wondering if 6 repeats means 7 actions, or push-ups, in this case. So that you make one push, and then 6 repetitions of that first push -- 7 total.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I don't think I'm supposed to be happy. No matter what I do, I always end up miserable or make others miserable. I don't know what I'm holding on for.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, Life+me=error and 1 other person