• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostCauseLooknToCTB

LostCauseLooknToCTB

YoungLostHoplessandAlone
Apr 6, 2023
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
What did they say/do? Are you okay, noni?
I'm alright. A little shaken up.
Everything ok?
Cops set back my plans for a few hours. I'm still at home. I can talk myself out of anything.

Enjoy some more Roxy Music.
Signing off for now. Can't risk a member calling the cops on me. I know who it is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, kitty_kat, Rogue Proxy and 7 others
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Ohmygosh. I can't believe the cops have been out to your house again twice today?! I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. I can only imagine how stressful that must be, especially today! Sending you lots of love and hopes that you get to leave soon, peacefully, on your terms. We'll all miss you. ((Hugs))

• Love
roadtogo

roadtogo

Mar 24, 2023
Mad props for handling it well, keep the music coming. Wishing you strength and peace.

• Love
Teikoku

Teikoku

Experienced
Mar 18, 2023
Great music choices. Wishing you a smooth bus ride...

• Love
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Fuck whoever called the cops. You have a right to end your life if that is what you truly want.

P.S. you have great taste in music.

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, Rogue Proxy, speck and 6 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Does a member here know you personally? Why would they even call the cops, that's messed up. I get that maybe they care or something but this isn't their place to do.
Fuck whoever called the cops. You have a right to end your life if that is what you truly want.

P.S. you have great taste in music.
Agreed

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and LigottiSchopenhauer
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Does a member here know you personally? Why would they even call the cops, that's messed up. I get that maybe they care or something but this isn't their place to do.
Her and I have spoken on the phone. I'm unsure if she's shared her information with anyone else here.

She'd mentioned a Redditor that called the cops on her, we're thinking it's him or her daughter.

But if it is someone from here: kindly knock that shit off. She doesn't deserve it. We all just want to go in peace. 😑

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, rabbit_feet, Lost in a Dream and 5 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Her and I have spoken on the phone. I'm unsure if she's shared her information with anyone else here.

She'd mentioned a Redditor that called the cops on her, we're thinking it's him or her daughter.

But if it is someone from here: kindly knock that shit off. She doesn't deserve it. We all just want to go in peace. 😑

Oh okay that's tough. I remember her saying something about her daughter calling the police.

She did say "can't risk a member calling the cops on me", which implies a member knowing her information. I don't think she thinks it's any of you on here that she's friends with. I just hope she's okay right now, I imagine she's really shaken up now.

• Aww..
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye while you were here. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
You have to stay low profile. I have been visited by the police in two seperate countries and had my photo taken and sent to my embassy in the foreign country I am in now. My sister was calling the police and embassy. No one knows where I am now, my name is not even on any documents where I am hunkering down at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbit_feet, Teikoku, heavyeyes and 2 others
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Here's the thing about someone calling the cops on a suicidal person: All it does is make that person more suicidal. I've had the cops called on me before, and I've had therapists violate confidentiality and tell my family members that I was planning to CTB. This did nothing to prevent me from securing my suicide method. All it did was traumatize my parents and convince me that telling someone IRL about my feelings is too risky to consider.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, Rogue Proxy, heavyeyes and 7 others
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye while you were here. :aw:
She's still around, sweet one! Her plans were thwarted tonight because she had the cops called on her again by god only knows who, about an hour before she had planned to take the SN.

Hopefully she'll be back around tomorrow to give us some updates.

• Hugs
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Am I missing something? Did she tell someone IRL that she is planning to CTB? If you tell someone this, please don't tell them the DAY you are going. If possible, set up a text to be sent to them after you die -- rather than text them just before you drink the SN -- cuz then you will just be lumped in with those who are doing a cry for help, and will get interrupted.

There is nothing stopping op from regrouping and trying tomorrow. She could do it in a different location too.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023

Here's some Toadies. Mark was a really good friend of Lisa, their original bassist. You can see her, in this video. I called her after Mark died. We got together, ate some bbq. Lisa doesn't drink, nor does she smoke weed.

• Love
Reactions: Camomile, roadtogo and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
She's still around, sweet one! Her plans were thwarted tonight because she had the cops called on her again by god only knows who, about an hour before she had planned to take the SN.

Hopefully she'll be back around tomorrow to give us some updates.
Are they watching her on here? I did see she mentioned that someone may have turned her in from here.

Here's some Toadies. Mark was a really good friend of Lisa, their original bassist. You can see her, in this video. I called her after Mark died. We got together, ate some bbq. Lisa doesn't drink, nor does she smoke weed.

Love the Toadies. Was just thinking of that song recently.
How are you doing?

Last edited:
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023

I've been missing Lisa, but she's been going through her own stuff.

Todd is a dick, by the way. Lisa was the heart of the band.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and roadtogo
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Cops set back my plans for a few hours. I'm still at home. I can talk myself out of anything.

At least you were able to get them to go away. Damn, having all that happen when I'm in the middle of trying to leave would have me shaken up too. Hopefully the person that keeps calling them quits, because they aren't actually helping. It's just causing you more unnecessary stress!

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023

Sorry if I've shared this one already. Yo La Tengo.
Alright, babies. I'm drinking it. Listening to Dozer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, heavyeyes, rabbit_feet and 5 others
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023

Sorry if I've shared this one already. Yo La Tengo.
Alright, babies. I'm drinking it. Listening to Dozer.

I am sorry that this world treated you badly enough to make you kill yourself. I am also sorry that your final days were filled with ignorant people attempting to abolish your autonomy over your own life. I wish you a peaceful and contented journey into the void.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and nonialabaster
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Update: She told me that it's working and to let you all know that it doesn't hurt.

Then she said goodbye. 😥

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: One day too late, Camomile, not-2-b-the-answer and 12 others
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Update: She told me that it's working and to let you all know that it doesn't hurt.

Then she said goodbye. 😥
Motherfuckers! Nothing will kill me! My legs are numb, still, but I'm not dead. Fuck fuck! Why won't this end!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Rogue Proxy, rabbit_feet and 3 others
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Motherfuckers! Nothing will kill me! My legs are numb, still, but I'm not dead. Fuck fuck! Why won't this end!
Ohmygosh! I was just commenting that I was glad you finally got your peaceful exit, especially after the awful day you've had .... then I see your post! Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. I'm not sure how much SN you drank, but maybe you need more? I hate that you've had such a stressful day/night. ((Hugs))

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Ohmygosh! I was just commenting that I was glad you finally got your peaceful exit, especially after the awful day you've had .... then I see your post! Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. I'm not sure how much SN you drank, but maybe you need more? I hate that you've had such a stressful day/night. ((Hugs))
I drank 25g, with 50 mg of water. I don't know why it didn't work. I'm not a heavy person. I'm a little fairy. My legs are still numb. I'm so pissed off.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, kitty_kat, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
roadtogo

roadtogo

Mar 24, 2023
I drank 25g, with 50 mg of water. I don't know why it didn't work. I'm not a heavy person. I'm a little fairy. My legs are still numb. I'm so pissed off.
Any cyanosis? Other physical symptoms? I'm so sorry you're going through this

Reactions: ExistHarm