• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I drank 25g, with 50 mg of water. I don't know why it didn't work. I'm not a heavy person. I'm a little fairy. My legs are still numb. I'm so pissed off.
50mg of water or 50ml? It should be ml, but I don't know what effect using a different amount of water would have? Or that might've just been a typo? But 25gm of SN should've been enough. I'm so sorry.

thereisnomeaning

thereisnomeaning

To live here is my nightmare
Mar 15, 2023
50mg of water or 50ml? It should be ml, but I don't know what effect using a different amount of water would have? Or that might've just been a typo? But 25gm of SN should've been enough. I'm so sorry.
Water weight is equivalent in grams and ml

• Informative
Reactions: LateForTheBus and ExistHarm
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
How is that possible? Did you throw up?
I retched. Passed out. Drank my retching. There wasn't much there. Still can't feel my legs. I'll try again in a few hours.

Yes, it is possible. You're drinking salt. It's difficult to do. SN will shut your organs down, because of the way it works on your red blood cells. Going to sleep now.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, not-2-b-the-answer and ExistHarm
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
I'm puzzled... maybe it was sodium nitrate instead of nitrite? I'm sorry OP. get some rest if you can

Reactions: ExistHarm
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
I'm sorry your day was full of setbacks and now this. I hope your next try goes smoother. Did you use antiemetic at all?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ExistHarm
Rocket

Rocket

Oct 12, 2022
Reported as well, Nonia. How dare anyone interfere with someone's personal choice. Please try to forget and ignore it, you've had a horrific day.

Sending you a huge hug and lots of positive energy.

I read the thread tonight and wish you peace and love. With all you're doing, taking the time to share the incredible music links is another sign of how wonderful you are.

Blessings for your decision and choices to be respected, beautiful soul. xox

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, WaitingToGo, that smell and 2 others
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Yup. That is the polite version. If not understood, we may also use the rude one.
Where do these assholes come from? I'm sitting with KaliKat in my lap. She's purring like an engine. I want to thank all of y'all, for coming to my defense. I truly appreciate it. I'm trying again, in a few hours. I'll not take the beta-blockers. I think that's what stopped it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, http-410, Mimi_ and 6 others
ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
Where do these assholes come from? I'm sitting with KaliKat in my lap. She's purring like an engine. I want to thank all of y'all, for coming to my defense. I truly appreciate it. I'm trying again, in a few hours. I'll not take the beta-blockers. I think that's what stopped it.
do you think? i was planning taking propranolol , but maybe ill cut it from my regimen

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
May I suggest again to perform a blood test?

Reactions: melodrama, LateForTheBus and ExistHarm
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Bannd tht usr -- wll tidy up thred s/ tht u d/ nt hve 2 C thse msgs

• Love
Reactions: Challu, LostCauseLooknToCTB, betternever2havbeen and 10 others
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
do you think? i was planning taking propranolol , but maybe ill cut it from my regimen
Not quite sure. I'm gonna double up on the Benadryl today. It's not like I live in Switzerland. I wish I had a doctor, helping me through this. At least, I scared that person away from this thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, betternever2havbeen, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Not quite sure. I'm gonna double up on the Benadryl today. It's not like I live in Switzerland. I wish I had a doctor, helping me through this. At least, I scared that person away from this thread.

This would be so much easier if we all could have a doctor help us through it. I wish we didn't have to do this ourselves.

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, not-2-b-the-answer, Rogue Proxy and 6 others
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, aniara, nonialabaster and 1 other person
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I think it's ok to take. I just took mine, then the cops showed up, and I vomited. So, I wasn't really following the protocol. Tomorrow will be better.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
yes, may be appropriate, sounds similar to other people who failed with sodium nitrAte instead
Technically speaking, a blood test at this point might not be relevant, as Op's blood is more or less 'polluted'. Aquarium test would be more appropriate.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Technically speaking, a blood test at this point might not be relevant, as Op's blood is more or less 'polluted'. Aquarium test would be more appropriate.
True. I cut my wrist, just to check. My blood looks like chocolate syrup. I'm going to sleep. With a pillowcase over my head. maybe it will work.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, kitty_kat, not-2-b-the-answer and 9 others
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
True. I cut my wrist, just to check. My blood looks like chocolate syrup. I'm going to sleep. With a pillowcase over my head. maybe it will work.
Sent you one last chat DM just now. (Hugs)

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Oh I'm sorry you had such a shit night what with the cops calling and then the SN not working. As I was driving to the store a couple of hours ago I was thinking of you and that you and Mark and Kalli were all reunited. And now you have it all to do again. Thinking of you :heart:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lost in a Dream
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
nonia sorry to her it did no go as planned, its a big thread this so sorry if it is mentioned already but was the SN nonia used from IC?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Janine

Janine

"The man who hunts two bunnies will catch neither"
Mar 18, 2023
I'm so sorry for everything you've been forced through which lead you to this decision. You deserve your last hours in peace listening to your incredible music. We didn't have any contact except for some general-chat messages, I believe, but I know your story from what you've shared. You're a great person, you should realize that in the moments before leaving us. All the best.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Rocket, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
Damn that must suck so much shit. I dont know why it didnt work.

If you retched / vomited then you should just force yourself to vomit the rest out aswell, its not worth trying to continue, either you survive or die very slowly or get permament damage. at that point you need to start over.

Chocolate brown blood? Oh dear. goodnight. I hope you either wake up in prosperity tomorrow or that you perish atleast peacefully in your sleep.

Also your cat is very cute, purring like an engine (:
You were a very lovely person btw (: I followed a lot of your posts. Wishing you well no matter what happens now.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lost in a Dream
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
That must be a nightmare. I'm so sorry for you. I hope that apart from not feeling your legs, you're feeling physically okay.

Please don't rush into a second attempt — if your blood is brown that most likely means that there is some SN in your system. If that doesn't kill you, it was probably not enough. That can be because of an absorption problem or because of the purity of your SN. As big of a burden that is, but you need to investigate that before a second attempt.

For example, if you bought from IC, only the 3 bags package is sealed air tight. If your SN had to much contact to air it might have degraded so nitrate to a large part.

If this is not properly ruled out, any further attempt bears the risk of failing with uncomfortable and probably permanent damages which is the last thing that you want.

If you're going to sleep and won't wake up, I really wish it will be a peaceful ride for you! If you wake up and want to talk, feel free to PM me. I followed your posts here and your story is heart breaking. I can really relate to your loss and followed your attempt with a strange feeling of connection even though we have never talked before.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Thinking of you this morning, sweet lady. I hope you either left this world peacefully in your sleep or you wake up with no ill effects to try again another day. Whichever the outcome, I'm sending a ton of love your way.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, nonialabaster and Lost in a Dream
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
I really hope you're okay, and if you've tried to CTB again, I hope it's worked now. You weren't in the best conditions yesterday, the cops showing up gave you an additional stress that helped make you throw up. If you haven't tried again yet, I wish you a peaceful exit and a happy after life with Mark 🩷 I'll miss you, but I'll join you soon, so I hope we'll be able to cross paths someday

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, not-2-b-the-answer and Lost in a Dream