• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meowtistic

meowtistic

I just wanna sleep
Apr 10, 2023
nothing touches my heart and gets the tears flowing more than reading people exit this world for good, I wish everyone that has joined ss and ctb had a peaceful sleep, it's so saddening to me that the world has to be as shit as it is, I'm a really sensitive person when it comes to others so it breaks my heart people feel the same as I do, I really hope noni is in peace w her kitty.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, heartbroken12, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Rocket

Rocket

Oct 12, 2022
Thank you all for these heartfelt messages. Noni was a beautiful soul. I got to know Noni after she started this topic and we messaged often. We talked through the night Noni went on her freedom journey which was Friday, April 14th. I've never been through anything like that and while it was really difficult emotionally, I was honored to be there for her. She said the same to me. I kept sending positive and loving energy and she said it helped her calm down, she had been shaking (SI).

She was a fan of American chef Anthony Bourdain (who CTB'd) and plans to look him up, told her I was jealous. We laughed and shared some stories. She asked me to contact someone and it was my honor to do that; that helped her a lot, knowing Kali would be taken care of. Sent her some photos of crystals where I'm staying, one is a big rose quartz with a lightbulb in it. Completely coincidentally, it has a drawing of Anubis on it:

"The symbol of Anubis — a black canine or a muscular man with the head of a black jackal — the ancient Egyptian god of the dead was said to oversee every aspect of the process of dying. He facilitated mummification, protected the graves of the dead, and decided whether or not one's soul should be granted eternal life."

I turned the crystal lamp on and meditated on her safe journey. Here were her last messages, it was around 2:45 am. We talked about my posting them here. I've honestly been too emotional to post this message until now.

I must be feeling that energy because I stopped shaking so violently. Now, just a mild tremor.
Thank you. I'm not quite as nervous as I was earlier. They must be working.
This tachycardia is gonna be something. My heart rate is already 151bpm, but I have a high rate anyway.
Two minutes til I drink it. Thank you for your love.. And thank you for notifying xxxx.
Wish me luck. Off to see Kali in bed. I'll let you know if I fail. The honor has been mine.

Took a long time to fall asleep. LateForTheBus was incredibly kind and comforting and I'm grateful. I left the crystal lamp on. When I woke up, the bulb had burned out and the lamp was off. It was remarkable.

Noni really appreciated everyone's kindness here and the warm energy. She hopes people listen to the music videos she posted to remember her by. I miss her but I know she's with Mark (and Anthony Bourdain) and she made a reasoned decision to be respected. While I'm happy she's free, there's a lot of sadness. But writing this has been a bit cathartic, thank you Noni for that.

May Noni's spirit be blessed by all of us as she blesses us in return. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Caramelized, Aisley, Jaxveil and 16 others
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Oh, Rocket! You've got me crying. Your beautiful words really touched my heart.

Noni was such an incredibly special soul, and I miss her dearly. You're right; it was an honor to chat with her in her final hours. I'm so glad that we were able to be there for her, and I'm very grateful to you for the healing energy you sent her! It helped tremendously, and I was glad to know that she left us with much less trepidation. Her exit was so bittersweet and has been the hardest one for me to process. We were all so blessed to have known Noni, even if just for a short while.

Thank you for sharing your feelings so eloquently. Noni would be proud. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Aisley, Letgo and Rocket
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
we spoke once. I was feeling particularly low and you said I could PM you. I won't forget your kindness or our conversation. It was only today that I saw your username grayed out... I'm sorry I wasn't here to say farewell. :heart: I hope you're at peace friend

• Love
Reactions: LateForTheBus and Rocket
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Never talked to her, but I was always following her threads. How many beautiful stories she had to tell. What a wonderful woman she was and beautiful soul she had. May her soul be at peace and resting with her loved husband and kitten. ♥️ and I hope Kali is doing fine.

• Love
Reactions: Fraggle77, LateForTheBus, Rocket and 2 others
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
Why does the world do this to its best people? 😔

What an awesome spirit this lady was. I hope so much that she shines on somewhere, in happiness now and forever with her beloveds.

• Love
Reactions: NorthernMonkey, LateForTheBus, stermc and 2 others
Torch

Torch

My mind is filled with despair
Mar 18, 2023
With a heavy heart and a few tears shed, I'm filled with regret for not being here when you CTBed. My mind can't help but hope you felt peaceful during your final moments. If there is an afterlife, I hope to see you again. Your messages were a bright spot in my life, and I'm grateful for every word we exchanged. You will always remain in my heart. :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Rocket, LateForTheBus, Fraggle77 and 1 other person
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Writing this with a heavy heart. My brief interactions with you were wonderful. I hope you found peace.

• Love
Reactions: LateForTheBus and Rocket
Rocket

Rocket

Oct 12, 2022
Now it seems Noni is with Torch, he said goodbye last night. They were beautiful souls. My wish is that they are having coffee together and listening to great music. They were brave, had carefully thought out their plans, and made informed decisions. It was an honor to know them and know they are at peace. You'll never be forgotten and in our hearts. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: LateForTheBus, aimless_arrow, murmur and 1 other person
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
Ah man, its not that easy to get some tears out of me but im not surprised, the interaction on this thread brims with acceptance and care for one another, for those that have spoken straight from the heart or even just reading with heartfelt attention, all I can say is thank you for having the sense of humanity you have, although this can be a very hurtful quality to have being that the world is very dysfynctional and produces a culture that encourages many to act out and prolong their harmful ways, if your compassion and understanding has survived thus far it simply cant be helped, I hope for nothing but for you and i to experience some moments of peace in both life and death, XO

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized and Rocket