• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
First. I do not order from "D". Because my country's customs are too severe, so it will be censored with high probability.
And the price is too expensive to order as a trial. Also, I cannot believe the sudden stock of N of "D".
So as in the past, It can be the last big fraud using reputation so far.

Anyway, I heard a lot of news that Mexico is not a good destination to buy N from the PPH and this forum.
Also, I can realize the PPH is not always right. There is almost no way to find a halatal in Cusco, Peru.
Cusco is just a tourist attraction, not a secret black market to sell CTB medicines.

Then, the last country to get it seems to be Bolivia.
So I contact Bolivia agro veterinaria which states their WhatsApp number on Google Map, but disposingly they always require me a prescription or vet certification.
Here is the list of agro veterinaria which I failed to ask to get N.
  • Agropecuatia Agrofutruo, Santa Cruz
  • Veterinaria Canto, Santa Cruz
  • Agro Insunos Bolivia, Santa Cruz
  • Veterinaria Pet Shop ( This is where we can find in the Bolivia section of PPH ), La Paz
There is a few more store, but they did not answer my question.

So I tried another way to get information about this through dating applications to talk with local residents.
The result was half and half. Someone said there is no way to get it here, but others said it is possible to get a euthanasia medician here over-the-counter.
But there was always a common part that it would be hard to obtain as a foreigner.
They advised me to cooperate with local residents.

Conclusively, It looks like worth to go there and cooperate with some locals such as uber taxi driver.
So I am planning to go to Bolivia this year. Is there anybody come with me?

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
You're literally on a life mission to end said life...
Yeah, I thought CTB is not running away from their own's life.
It is just another goal we can achieve in their own's life.
So I do my best to reach peaceful CTB.

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Why don't u believe the sudden stock of N of "D"?D is still reliable according to some members here.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Why don't u believe the sudden stock of N of "D"?D is still reliable according to some members here.
I know he is a reliable person here and there are many successful cases on this forum, but I cannot find any case of Korea.
Korean custom is so strict that it would be failed. Also, the price is too expensive to order as a trial.

I do not want to blame "D", I also will try to order him after I fail to get N from Bolivia.
But I meant It has more belief to move my ass than just praying for no accident on internet black market transaction.

Reactions: cyanol
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
The larger city vet clinics will likely be more difficult. Same as tourist destinations. (I tried and failed in Mexico)

You may be luckier in smaller, more rural towns with the help of a local translator/driver. Your trip will be costly and I am not sure how safe Bolivia back country is for tourists.

Also: how are you planning to bring N back to Korea?

If customs are difficult for mail orders, they are equally difficult for tourists arriving from South America.

It may still be easier to order one item from D and give it a try.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
The larger city vet clinics will likely be more difficult. Same as tourist destinations. (I tried and failed in Mexico)

You may be luckier in smaller, more rural towns with the help of a local translator/driver. Your trip will be costly and I am not sure how safe Bolivia back country is for tourists.

Also: how are you planning to bring N back to Korea?

If customs are difficult for mail orders, they are equally difficult for tourists arriving from South America.

It may still be easier to order one item from D and give it a try.
Oh, Hi. Thanks for your all work here.

Honestly, I am considering ordering N from D before I leave.
But It might be totally a just throwing my money.
If D made an effort to hide the product labeling or something, I would buy it earlier.
But it is just a post box. It is a piece of cake to be censored.

Also, I will not bring back it to my country.
I will use it there. I want instant CTB, it's not my insurance, just a goal of my life.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Oh, Hi. Thanks for your all work here.

Honestly, I am considering ordering N from D before I leave.
But It might be totally a just throwing my money.
If D made an effort to hide the product labeling or something, I would buy it earlier.
But it is just a post box. It is a piece of cake to be censored.

Also, I will not bring back it to my country.
I will use it there. I want instant CTB, it's not my insurance, just a goal of my life.
Actually… D disguises the item really well in my opinion. The original label is not on the bottle when it ships but something very different and unrelated.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Actually… D disguises the item really well in my opinion. The original label is not on the bottle when it ships but something very different and unrelated.
Really? the label is removed and is it hard to recognize it is pentobarbital?
What label had been attached in your case?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Really? the label is removed and is it hard to recognize it is pentobarbital?
What label had been attached in your case?
I'm not going to give details on how it is labeled/disguised in a public forum. All I will say is that my packages were definitely inspected by customs and D's labeling has been sufficient for the products to pass.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
I'm not going to give details on how it is labeled/disguised in a public forum. All I will say is that my packages were definitely inspected by customs and D's labeling has been sufficient for the products to pass.
Oh, thanks for your information. It seems to be worth trying.
I will order N from D and post how customs work in Korea on "N from D" thread.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Unfortunately, D did not answer my e-mail after I state my nationality is Korean.
I don't know why, I have followed instructions on this site.
Maybe D already has experienced no successful case of Korea customs or doesn't like Korean.

Conclusively, Going to Bolivia is my only left option.
I will post my process of searching N in Bolivia on this thread if I can go there.

Last edited:
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
Unfortunately, D did not answer my e-mail after I state my nationality is Korean.
Maybe D already has experienced no successful case of Korea customs or doesn't like Korean.

I will post my process of searching N in Bolivia on this thread if I can go there.
Good luck, it is more expensive than from D and no guarantee. Maybe you could order it from D to Bolivia (if no success locally) and it would arrive within a week.

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021

It takes hours or a day for him to reply,just wait

D didn't always respond,you could try again.

P

ptif

May 19, 2022
Ordering in my country is risky too (I'm from europe). I want to travel in Peru and/or Bolivia.
'There is almost no way to find a halatal in Cusco, Peru.' => where did you get this info?
OP maybe we can travel together!

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Ordering in my country is risky too (I'm from europe). I want to travel in Peru and/or Bolivia.
'There is almost no way to find a halatal in Cusco, Peru.' => where did you get this info?
OP maybe we can travel together!
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/made-it-to-peru.21960/
This is what I have seen before.

Also, this is quoted in this post.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/has-anyone-traveled-to-get-n.72845/#post-1323142
You can see other experiences over there.

Last edited:
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
Damn! I wish N was available over the counter in more than just three or four countries.

Reactions: damaged_soul
P

ptif

May 19, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/made-it-to-peru.21960/
This is what I have seen before.

Also, this is quoted in this post.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/has-anyone-traveled-to-get-n.72845/#post-1323142
You can see other experiences over there.
Thank you for sharing.
Before going over there I want to be 100% sure that I'll have access to N.
Please update your topic if you have new infos :)
I wanted to PM you but I can't do anything with my account.. (I've registered yesterday)

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
Thank you for sharing.
Before going over there I want to be 100% sure that I'll have access to N.
Please update your topic if you have new infos :)
I wanted to PM you but I can't do anything with my account.. (I've registered yesterday)
Hmm...
You should move your ass, there is no 100% acess to N. Even PPH is wrong.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
This is interesting. I would suggest trying to 'cooperate' with a local before travelling. Also don't forget that getting it home is a very real factor unless you plan to use it there. If so consider things like cost of shipping your body back home for family and funeral. State don't cover it in many places.

lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
How would someone reach out to this mysterious "D" if they wanted to?

P

ptif

May 19, 2022
I want to go over there this year. Before september.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
I want to go over there this year. Before september.
I was contacting locals through some dating apps.
So I could get the cooperation of three local residents.
But all of them failed to get N in local.

Because almost all vet stores did not have a stock.
They order a halatal or penta-hypnol from the factory directly when the vet requests.
Also for ordering them, they said the stores require even locals to present vet certification.
That shows how hard to get euthanasia drugs in Bolivia, even if they are locals.

One girl has lived in La Paz, and another mature woman is in Cochamba.
And the last one who is a male programmer is now in Santa Cruz.
But all of them have failed.

It seems to require the same level of difficulty with getting narcotics in locals.
If we think realistically, Going to the USA and ordering N from D would be the best way for those who live in a custom-strict country.

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021

They order a halatal or penta-hypnol from the factory directly when the vet requests.
Also for ordering them, they said the stores require even locals to present vet certification.
That shows how hard to get euthanasia drugs in Bolivia, even if they are locals.

It seems to require the same level of difficulty with getting narcotics in locals.
If we think realistically, Going to the USA and ordering N from D would be the best way for those who live in a custom-strict country.

What's your plan now?Several people I know have received last year,though we are in China.Lol.

H

Harold

May 8, 2022
What's your plan now?Several people I know have received last year,though we are in China.Lol.
I cannot imagine China have passed N.
Because China selected communism and is powerful to control the citizens so that China even currently isolates people no matter what disaster happens inside.
But the truth is you already have received and congratulation to you.
Thanks for that information about China.

But now D still does not answer my email.
So I try to make cooperator in other Latin America countries such as Colombia and Venezuela.
But now there is no remarkable outcome yet.

Maybe going to the USA or just living in a hell-like reality, waiting for other chances or opportunities to die peacefully will be my last plan.
Also, I am planning to make simple electronics spray nitrogen while I sleep using a solenoid valve and Arduino.
But I have doubts in the suffocation of nitrogen causes sleep awakening like carbon dioxide excess or not.

Last edited: