• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
There are people (me included) that are planning to go there very soon and failing to get N and CTB can not be an option. Please at least don't do it in the major cities, don't be selfish and be considerate to others who are suffering in this existence and require no additional difficulties getting the N.
Absolutely right! If anyone hesitates, please think of the others. If you are not sure, don't do that! I am a suicidal person since I live and now my life is completely ruined. Death is my only and last chance to finish my life-carrier in an acceptable manner. He and the other guy who bought more N than he needed just make our chances worst, because shortage will come if it's not already there.

Reactions: davidtorez
wereintheendgamenow

wereintheendgamenow

Mar 21, 2024
Excuse my English as it is not my mother tongue, I really hope that semantics don't cloud the message.
a) your English is absolutely fine 🙂

b) a language's reach was first a function of the size of the empire that spoke it - the Brits conquered and colonised far and wide, which then prompted *yet more* people to learn at least some English even in a post-imperial world

c) even if your English was completely broken, there would be no need to apologise ☺️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_045921.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_045921.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 0
  • x9pR2908.jpg
    x9pR2908.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I wish you safe journey, mate. Your story and all the info you provided on this post have helped a lot of us one way or another. The popularity of this thread is a testament to that.

Pay no attention to the couple of sourpusses who forced their two cents in and tried to ruin your farewell party. As I've mentioned earlier, your determination is enviable. And so it's no surprise that Debbie Downer and Negative Nancy would show up to give vent to their poorly-masked enviousness.

All the best, mate!

Who do you think you are? Some high priestess of the suicide superhighway empowered to direct where one can and cannot catch the bus? Get over yourself.

Do what you need to do to catch your own damn bus without derailing other people's journey.

And who appointed you to be the Ultimate Arbiter of the Right and Wrong Reasons to Commit Suicide? If one wants to harakiri because he's too damn handsome and rich and smart, then that's nunya. Do yourself a favor and take a long walk off a short pier already.
Dear Lord. I just asked a damn question. I gave the guy some tips on how to take N probably. I wouldn't have if I was against his will to CTB you idiot

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Dear Lord. I just asked a damn question. I gave the guy some tips on how to take N probably. I wouldn't have if I was against his will to CTB you idiot
Stuff it with a banana, Hannah. You're polluting the air in the room.
But enough of this b…. Safe & peaceful travels to everyone.
Go to your bedroom. You're making this place look untidy.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadandlonely99
H

HerbieHoover

Mar 9, 2024
Please don't do it in the big city, it seems that you don't care about the possible aftermath for others.
I am not understanding why it is not ok for someone to purchase it in the big city. And what the possible aftermath for others in. I genuinely don't understand and would like to.

Reactions: davidtorez
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I am not understanding why it is not ok for someone to purchase it in the big city. And what the possible aftermath for others in. I genuinely don't understand and would like to.
It is ok to purchase it. But dying there will make the government ban the sale of the product.
It happened in Mexico, Colombia and Bolivia. People could easily by the drug there, but when people started commiting suicide there, the sale of the drug got banned, so it is almost impossible to buy it in those countries nowadays.
Now with that guy dying in Peru, it could become a lot harder to buy the drug there, even impossible.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
@Erick
Is it banned in Bolivia?! How do you know that?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I decided not to update this thread anymore, thanks for all the kind words, advice and everything!

I will drink the N in about 10 minutes.

If you're not hearing from me in this thread within the next month you can be sure that my attempt was successful.

See y'all!
Just wanted to say that you are not selfish at all, it's quite the opposite, you have your n yet you're still going out of your way to different shops and places to give everyone valuable info they are seeking. I wish you a peaceful journey
Lots of hugs

M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
It's not a good idea to CTB in the country where buying the N and even worst idea to do it in the same city. Police can enforce tougher controls to those shops and as a result make it impossible for others to get. I don't understand why some people don't get it, it's not rocket science !
Just wanted to say that you are not selfish at all, it's quite the opposite, you have your n yet you're still going out of your way to different shops and places to give everyone valuable info they are seeking. I wish you a peaceful journey
Lots of hugs
Defeats the good intentions if you end up there!
Stuff it with a banana, Hannah. You're polluting the air in the room.

Go to your bedroom. You're making this place look untidy.
You are a moron.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
@Erick
Is it banned in Bolivia?! How do you know that?
Everybody knows that in México, Colombia and Bolivia is almost impossible to get it nowadays.
A lot of people tried to get it in those countries and fail. You gotta be really lucky and know where to look to get it in those countries.
Same will happen in Peru if people start dying there.
Lots of hugs
To be fair, he was just returning the favor after getting so much information for free in this forum. He just found out how and where to get N, because people here told him how to do so. In return he said "I will die here, and you all gotta accept that".
We all gotta accept the fact that he may ruin our chances to get N there, just because he couldn't bother get an Uber to another city and die there.
I don't blame him for being desperate to die, but saying he is generous just because he told us not to go to Cusco, while ruining our chances in Lima, doesn't seem to be that generous to me.
"Hey guys, don't go to Cusco, but also don't go to Lima because I will die here and ruin the N sale here too, but you all gotta accept that".
Not very generous in my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esokabat and Mugen
Status
Not open for further replies.